• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

New to Charting? Join other newbies here!

WOW WOW WOW, Bernina!!!! Temps are looking good, today! I'm getting good vibes about this cycle, hopefully this is the one. I'm thinking really sticky thoughts for you, maybe you won't need the B100s after all, I'm happy to go it alone if it means your BFP. I don't know how I'm gonna be able to wait for Christmas let alone you, are you still gonna hold off til then to test?

Thanks for the preseed info, I'm excited waiting on it. I think we will be having a lot of fun with it over the holidays! My chart is boring right now so I've got my eye on your chart daily, hope to see it keep rising!!!

Foxy and magic, temps are looking good today! FXd!!!

Fish, glad that you 're feeling better, hopefully you caught that egg!!

Fish&Chips, Bernina, Magic and Foxy

Thanks a bunch for the preseed info. I did order the tubes that you can fill yourself, since I have heard that the prefilled ones do waste a lot. I agree that it is a little expensive, and I've heard that the awkwardness of it is not exactly sexy, but if it helps I think it will all be worth it in the end. I will definitely keep you posted on how the bvits work for me this cycle. The two cycles I've charted are so different after CD21, that I totally don't know what's normal :shrug:. Stay tuned...

I keep reading different things everywhere, I'm trying to figure out when I ov'd (crazy cycles) and I was wondering if sore bbs are a sign of ovulation? I keep reading contradictory things and I dont know what to think, are they supposed to be sore? *feels silly* seasidebaby I'm the same, I came off implanon three months ago and my cycles are still not touching earth! I didnt realise creamy cm was a sign of ovulation I thought it was just the ewcm, so confused!!!! I will wait for a reply and if its the case I will go and wake up oh regardless that its nearly 4am:haha::haha:

vaniilla

My understanding is that watery and EWCM are the most fertile and generally occur around ovulation time. I have never had EWCM - normally just watery / creamy. I think everyone's signs for ovulation are different. I have read some girls have tender (.)(.) in the run up to ov, some have slight cramping, other have nothing at all.

I'm not being much help here! haha

Personally, if you're able to, I would try to bd every other day for as long as possible just to make sure you give yourself the best chance of catching that egg!

Good luck x

Berina - Your chart is looking great and symptoms sound really promising too!!!

Fingers crossed for you.

My temp lowered slightly today but it's still higher than normal so hoping it will keep on rising or at least stay up there.

My Ovulation Chart

Hope everyone else is getting on ok.

x

Hi Swanny

I reckon your OV day will be CD17 - hoping those temps stay up for you

I keep reading different things everywhere, I'm trying to figure out when I ov'd (crazy cycles) and I was wondering if sore bbs are a sign of ovulation? I keep reading contradictory things and I dont know what to think, are they supposed to be sore? *feels silly* seasidebaby I'm the same, I came off implanon three months ago and my cycles are still not touching earth! I didnt realise creamy cm was a sign of ovulation I thought it was just the ewcm, so confused!!!! I will wait for a reply and if its the case I will go and wake up oh regardless that its nearly 4am:haha::haha:

Not everyone gets ov symptoms - I don't get any, but sore boobs are common yes! :D

Creamy cm isn't a sign of ovulation - its a sign that you're heading towards ovulation, but it doesn't give you any idea of how long. You can get creamy cm after ov too. It's not fertile. Watery or ewcm is fertile. You might get some cm which is kind of a cross between creamy and watery/ewcm as the estrogen builds up in your bod. Good luck! :dust:

I think I OV'd yesterday or day before and I have got sore nips and boobs hurt if I lay on them at night. So I think it can definately be a symptom of OV.

x

I think I OV'd yesterday or day before and I have got sore nips and boobs hurt if I lay on them at night. So I think it can definately be a symptom of OV.

x

Things are looking good Swanny! I agree with foxy, if your temps stay up, I think CD 17 was a good day for O.

And I also get really sore boobs, but I don't get them at ovulation, they generally come a few days later (usually about a week before AF comes.) I think it's caused by the increased progesterone, so if you have sore boobs I think it's another good sign that o has passed!

Just had to post a real quick update, tried to take my temp this AM and my thermometer died!!!!!!!! Couldn't get it to do anything. So after an hour of being awake and up my DH found an old non basal thermometer so I temped with that but it's totally inaccurate. I'll probably discard the temp but at least wanted to get something in there. I ordered a new thermometer but won't be here until Saturday at the earliest. Just wanted to let everyone know in case they looked at my chart.

I will post more in a bit, have some meetings I have to go prep for (work getting in the way of ttc you know!!) Can't wait to see everyone's charts today!!

Awwwwwwwwww no that's rubbish!! Your temps look really good over the past few days though, and I think things are looking really good for you.

x

oh no bernina. That's pants! Are there any cheapies in a nearby chemist or shop to tide you over till your new one arrives? I would be climbing the walls if my thermometer died.

I still have a really good feeling about you this month, so fingers crossed.
xx

Oh no Bernina! It couldn't have happened at a worse time!! Hope you get a new one soon. Are you going to test in the meantime?

Swanny, I agree that your ov date could have been cd17.

Vanilla- I don't get ov symptoms but like the others say, many ladies do. Also I agree that creamy cm isn't fertile.

Hope you are all doing well. Nothing to report from me. My exciting symptoms must have all been because I was recovering from that bug as they seem to now have all gone and I think the creamy cm is actually something else.. if you know what I'm saying!! x

Hi guys,

can you looksie at my chart, i thought i may have ov'd last week then today i had more ewcm, more than last week... grrr confusing!!

Poor you bernina... that must be really frustrating :( hope you get a thermometer asap so we can keep looking at your chart :)

Hi guys,

can you looksie at my chart, i thought i may have ov'd last week then today i had more ewcm, more than last week... grrr confusing!!

Poor you bernina... that must be really frustrating :( hope you get a thermometer asap so we can keep looking at your chart :)

Hello Kittygirl - love your avatar btw!

YOu don't have many temps to go on there, so it's difficult to say. I notice your CP is still low (i.e. infertile) and your temps, although they do appear to be on the rise are still on the low end of the scale. The first month of charting is hard - it's so much easier when you know what your temps are roughly! I would hazard a guess that your cp will have moved up tomorrow, you;ll get more ewcm and possibly ov the day after. How long are your cycles normally? xxx

This is the problem i havent af'ed for so long because i was on the implant i have no idea, its all a case of estimating at the moment :S hopefully i will have more info next month to refer to as im getting fed up of not knowing where my body is at and also im still learning about charting, thanks anyway tho :)

wel i think my cp is low, im not sure what im doing.. its definatly softer though! Better BD just in case.

Hi kitty, you could have ov-ed on cd13 but I reckon you are yet to ov but are entering your fertile stage.. like magicvw said it's really early days so just bd every other day to try and catch the egg! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->