New to Charting? Join other newbies here!

OK that would be good, OH is on his days off now so could be good timing, may get some more OPK's to keep a beady eye on things. :)

Nothing much to report here.

Keep repeating all my food today though and do feel a little bit like I want to be sick - but I am never sick unless it's serious. Lower back / pelvic ache today particularly when walking. Going by my cycles (29 days) I am due AF on sunday. But, as FF says I had a 12 day lp last cycle, I'm half expecting this cycle to be 31 days - think that's how it works!

I think tomorrow is a crucial day temp wise for me. Knowing my luck it'll be low :(

Hope you are all ok :)

good luck foxy let us know how your temp goes tomorrow fx xxx

so my BBT site says that if I started my period on nov 11 and Od on dec 4 then another period on dec 17th that I have an 11 day luteal phase???? Im so conf used

WOW WOW WOW, Bernina!!!! Temps are looking good, today! I'm getting good vibes about this cycle, hopefully this is the one. I'm thinking really sticky thoughts for you, maybe you won't need the B100s after all, I'm happy to go it alone if it means your BFP. I don't know how I'm gonna be able to wait for Christmas let alone you, are you still gonna hold off til then to test?

Thanks for the preseed info, I'm excited waiting on it. I think we will be having a lot of fun with it over the holidays! My chart is boring right now so I've got my eye on your chart daily, hope to see it keep rising!!!

Hiya!! I'm going to try really hard to hold off until Christmas to test, although DH's birthday is before then and would also make a good day. I'm just so cautious due to the previous chemical. Also with my temps getting all messed up for the rest of the cycle due to my thermo dying, I'm so confused?!?!? :) All the symptoms I have could easily be due to AF or preg although today my nipples look greasy/glossy, but I'm probably just paying a lot more attention to things and who knows if that even means anything. I'm off to go look at everyone's charts now and will post in a bit!

Hi Swanny

I reckon your OV day will be CD17 - hoping those temps stay up for you

I agree with Foxy, CD 17 looks like your day! Rise temps rise and stay that way (preferably for 9 mos!). Eagerly looking forward to seeing what your temp does tomorrow and how FF interprets it. If CD 17 truly is ovulation, FF probably won't recognize it and draw the cool red crosshairs until you have 3 high temps in a row, so if all goes well that would be after Sunday's temp. I'd do the dance today and tomorrow, just to be safe, and if for some reason O isn't on CD17 then keep doing every other day. Baby dust!!!!!!!

Also wanted to add that I don't normally get consistant O symptoms either. Maybe some cramps or a headache, but too irregular to go by.

oh no bernina. That's pants! Are there any cheapies in a nearby chemist or shop to tide you over till your new one arrives? I would be climbing the walls if my thermometer died.

I still have a really good feeling about you this month, so fingers crossed.
xx

Thanks guys, I ended up stopping at drugstore and bought the same brand of cheapie basal thermometer I had before (one that died today). So I'll use that to temp in the morning and see where it goes. I guess since we're looking for an overall trend even if they're not exactly consistent at least I can see if they go up or down. Hope the more expensive thermo I ordered online lasts more than one cycle!

oh no bernina. That's pants! Are there any cheapies in a nearby chemist or shop to tide you over till your new one arrives? I would be climbing the walls if my thermometer died.

I still have a really good feeling about you this month, so fingers crossed.
xx

Foxy your chart looks AMAZING!!!! Fingers so crossed for you!!!!!!!!!!!

so my BBT site says that if I started my period on nov 11 and Od on dec 4 then another period on dec 17th that I have an 11 day luteal phase???? Im so conf used

Hi!

Not 100% sure I'm reading your chart accurately as this is the first time I've see a MyMonthlyCycles chart (very cool by the way!). To me it looks like your luteal phase lasted 11 days. I counted 11 red temp dots starting with the first one after ovulation and ending with the one right before the big dip on 12/16. I've heard that anything less than 10 (and sometimes even 10) can be too short, but since you're at 11 I would think that's within the normal ranges. I'm sure others will chime in and provide more information.

Are you currently taking a b vitamin complex? Many women on this board with shorter luteal phases and/or low progesterone have been taking a balanced b-50 or b-100 complex vitamin every day (the b complex just means it has all the b vitamins in proper ratios and not just one specific vitamin like b6). There is a very active thread that has a ton of information on this board. I started taking b-50 a few days before my current cycle, still too early to know if it worked for me but Mystic had some great results this cycle.

Baby dust!!!

Im just taking a plain ol prenatal. I will have to look into the b vitamins. Im assuming it cant hurt to extend my luteal phase a bit? will it increase my chances.

Im just taking a plain ol prenatal. I will have to look into the b vitamins. Im assuming it cant hurt to extend my luteal phase a bit? will it increase my chances.

I would seriously look into adding a b complex, probably only start out with b-50 as your luteal phase isn't super short. Read up online and get yourself comfortable with taking it, there is a ton of information on this site alone. Some take all throughout their cycle, others stop after ovulation and begin again when AF arrives. I have read though that many doctor's prescribe certain b vitamins to women in early pregnancy who are suffering from morning sickness so that leads me to believe it has to be pretty safe. Of course moderation is my main rule with just about anything unless it's blatantly poisonous to you (drugs, nicotine, etc).

Good luck!

Hi guys,

can you looksie at my chart, i thought i may have ov'd last week then today i had more ewcm, more than last week... grrr confusing!!

Poor you bernina... that must be really frustrating :( hope you get a thermometer asap so we can keep looking at your chart :)

Hi Kitty,

I tend to agree with magic...it's hard to say what's going on with your chart without seeing the earlier temps. You may have ovulated already, but then again, it might stil be coming judging by your cm. I think we will have to wait a bit more and see what's up. Keep BDing in the mean time, it can only help!

WOW WOW WOW, Bernina!!!! Temps are looking good, today! I'm getting good vibes about this cycle, hopefully this is the one. I'm thinking really sticky thoughts for you, maybe you won't need the B100s after all, I'm happy to go it alone if it means your BFP. I don't know how I'm gonna be able to wait for Christmas let alone you, are you still gonna hold off til then to test?

Thanks for the preseed info, I'm excited waiting on it. I think we will be having a lot of fun with it over the holidays! My chart is boring right now so I've got my eye on your chart daily, hope to see it keep rising!!!

Hiya!! I'm going to try really hard to hold off until Christmas to test, although DH's birthday is before then and would also make a good day. I'm just so cautious due to the previous chemical. Also with my temps getting all messed up for the rest of the cycle due to my thermo dying, I'm so confused?!?!? :) All the symptoms I have could easily be due to AF or preg although today my nipples look greasy/glossy, but I'm probably just paying a lot more attention to things and who knows if that even means anything. I'm off to go look at everyone's charts now and will post in a bit!

Good Luck Bernina! I also feel good about this cycle for you, I'm totally glued to your chart, so I'm super happy that you got a new thermometer. Can't wait til you test!

foxy-temps are looking great!

swanny-I'm not sure if I already said this, but I agree with the others I think CD 17 is looking good for you, I guess we will all find out in the morning!

:dust: to you both!!

Hey ablack

Not quite sure about the math on your bbt site, but it seems to count your o day as your 1st DPO and the day of the temp drop as your last. But it does not count either as part of your LP so the 13 DPO drops down to 11 which seems strange. Personally, I would NOT count O but I would count the day of your temp drop because you don't report AF until the following day. So I would say more like 12 days which should be ok since implantation usually happens between 7 and 12 days. But if you want to lengthen it, try the B50s they may help!

I feel like they may have helped me, but I don't believe they helped as much as it seems. I'm also pretty new to charting, so I may have just totally messed up my chart the first time, who knows?

Thanks ladies. Slight temp drop today, but I did wake up 1.5hrs earlier than usual, so putting it down to that!!! Still up above the coverline, but starting to follow the pattern of the end of last months cycle :( - tomorrow will give a better picture I guess.

bernina - so glad you got another thermo. I'm addicted to your chart! haha

Hope everyone else is good.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"