New to Charting? Join other newbies here!

Yey Bernina. Glad you are feeling better! You've been missed.

Marrissa.. I tried to stop temping but I only lasted one day. I would recommend stopping as you don't need any extra worry but I carried on until I relaxed a little. I don't think you can still view my chart as I suspended my membership. Will double check. x

Seems the paracetamol didn't hurt me too much..had a bit of a rise this morning. I'm pretty sure I ovulated yesterday as I had cramps and all. I also had some spotting after BD last night...that's never happened...I'm hoping its just ov and nothings wrong *worried*

hey girls - congrats to all the :bfp:'s i've missed out on congratulating!

pink spotting has stopped now but still feeling a little crampy - strange. body is do-lally! haha still around 17 days or so till ovulation for me!

hope everyone is well. good to hear that you are well Bernina!

Marrissa.. I tried to stop temping but I only lasted one day. I would recommend stopping as you don't need any extra worry but I carried on until I relaxed a little. I don't think you can still view my chart as I suspended my membership. Will double check. x

I''ll probably stop temping. It's giving me too much stress. MY BBT fell to my ovulation level temp this morning and I'm freaking out big time coz I'm scared i'll miscarry again. Could also bcoz I woke up 2 hours earlier today. I'm still getting a faint line on hpt, though this time line appeared slightly faster than yesterday.

How long do you think it takes for the line to get darker?

by the way, are u experiencing any symptoms?

Right now, all I'm having are sore boobs and cramps.. well, actually they don't feel like AF cramps.. more like mild pain & knotted feeling which yesterday, was more to the lower right abdomen. Today, it has shifted to the center

ps: sorry for the above 2 empty posts, my computer went into spasm

Marissa I'm not experiencing much either, we're at about the same stage. My lower back is achey and having cramps (but with severe endo I shouldn't really expect any different). I tested again this morning and the line was still faint, if anything slightly fainter but for FMU there was a lot of it!!!!! sorry!
I am also nervous of miscarriage after having 2 chemicals already but I think if you stress too much you put yourself at higher risk if you know what I mean. Let's try and stay calm together!
My temp went through the roof this morning but it was 2 hours later than normal and I had been tossing and turning all night. Fx I sleep properly tonight. Although I might stop temping as I figure if I am going to miscarry there's nothing that can be done about it and knowing would just make it worse.
I hope everyone is doing well. Good to see you back Bernina!

fifi I am so excited for you:) I'd stop temping..it causes stress and worry.

Can any of you lovely ladies look at my chart. Please. I am so confused. FF says I am no longer fertile. I think I know when I Oed which is one of the days FF says I wasnt fertile.

Edit: I had a little EWCM and cervix was show CD 15 Feb 4. But I am unsure. It was very little. I just took it out of ff and it doesnt show when I was fertile. My hubby is getting wore out. lol

Shannon - I'm not convinced you've ov'd yet! Think we need to see a couple more temps to get a clearer picture :) I may be wrong though! Keep bd'ing to be on the safe side.

I''ll probably stop temping. It's giving me too much stress. MY BBT fell to my ovulation level temp this morning and I'm freaking out big time coz I'm scared i'll miscarry again. Could also bcoz I woke up 2 hours earlier today. I'm still getting a faint line on hpt, though this time line appeared slightly faster than yesterday.

How long do you think it takes for the line to get darker?

It was gradual. I tested about 2 days later and it was darker and then again a few days after that and it was darker again. Your dip in temp could easily be because of waking 2 hours early. It's such a scary time I know. x

by the way, are u experiencing any symptoms?

Right now, all I'm having are sore boobs and cramps.. well, actually they don't feel like AF cramps.. more like mild pain & knotted feeling which yesterday, was more to the lower right abdomen. Today, it has shifted to the center

ps: sorry for the above 2 empty posts, my computer went into spasm

My symptoms didn't really start until some time after my BFP. I went off alcohol and had a bit of heartburn but that was it really for a while. x

Shannon - I'm not convinced you've ov'd yet! Think we need to see a couple more temps to get a clearer picture :) I may be wrong though! Keep bd'ing to be on the safe side.

Okay. I am thinking the chemical has messed me up:wacko:

I have had four days last week of ovulation twinges.

I am so exhausted lol

Fairy-To be honest, I don't know what happenned with my temps, the pre o ones were really all over the place. I think my chart was screwy because of Christmas/New Years and being on holidays, but I really think that what sorted my temp out was implantation. I started spotting @7dpo which is normal for me, so I think AF was on her way when somehow my bean put a stop to it and turned everything around. Are you trying anything new this cycle? Good luck in the run up to O!

Foxy-Since you first mentioned the soy, I looked into it a bit and found that it had very variable results. I think it's best that you leave it, the lube will probably work out better for you.

Shannon-Thanks! I was so happy to see that there was actually something in there, even if it is just a smudge! I'm checking out your chart, and even though you had some fertility signs your temps are not indicating that you ovulated yet. I think it's still coming, and I think FF is going to have problems because your last cycle was so atypical. I would keep bding, maybe every 2nd night if it's killing DH, but don't stop yet I think O is still coming!

Nicole-I think FF could be right, but I think CD27 could also be convincing since temps go way up after that and it's the last day of EWCM. Not sure what to tell you about the OPKs, I only ever used them one cycle. Either way, it looks like o passed and you're in the 2ww so you can relax a little, although keep having fun! I'm so jealous, I haven't let DH touch me since I found out I was pregnant because I'm scared to death of the spotting I've had throughout. Glad to see someone's still having a great time in bed!

Marissa-I am just over 7 weeks and I'm still temping. I know everyone says to stop but I can't, and I find it very reassuring to see my temp is still up every day. I am a math teacher though, so maybe I just get off on data, I don't know :haha:. That being said though, being a teacher my biggest fear is honestly to start miscarrying in class, I don't know if it's a gush of blood or whether it starts slow but part of me temping is so that *IF* something were about to happen that day I could call in sick or at least come in prepared. But it is up to the individual and most girls don't want the headache. I've seen some girls stop completely, and others even just do it once a week or so. Do what you feel comfortable with. Oh, and as for symptoms, that's all I had early on, infact, that's all I still have, tender boobs and some cramps, oh yeah, and I'm sleeping like a champ! Try not to let it worry you.

Peace-There isn't always a spike during o, or even after o for that matter. I know my temps tend to take their time to get up there. I don't know about paracetomol, I've never used it, but you should keep bding for another couple of days to be on the safe side and hopefully o will be confirmed.

Bernina-So glad to hear that you are alright. You seem to be bleeding a lot though, is that from the surgery? I guess this cycle is a bust for you, but can't wait until your next one now that you're all fixed up! Hope the heart burn goes away soon!

Pichi-Not sure what's up with the spotting and cramping. Maybe you should go in to the dr and have it checked out if it is a concern? Glad to hear it's let up though!

Moochacha-Glad to hear that everything is going well and the spotting has stopped. I so have my fx'd that this is a sticky one for you. Good luck with the bloods, let us know how it all goes!

Mystic, I've got a cbfm this cycle to help me pinpont O after last cycles disagreement with FF. Hoping it works and we're carrying on with the Pre-Seed. CD9 today. nothing exciting to report.

I hope you all are having a lazy Sunday xx

Mystic, Thanks I felt the same way. My doc told ne the other day sometimes it takes 4-6 weeks to get back to normal:( Sigh. I might be in for another long cycle.

Wow you are 7 weeks already? Time flies.

Thanks Mystic - I agree having looked more into the soy over the last couple of cycles that it definitely has differing results. Hoping the lube works - it feels good so far! haha

Plan of action for this cycle is take a leaf out of NicoleB's book and bd every day if possible :) That way OH doens't have a clue when my fertile window is and I won't be stressing about making sure I bd on the right days etc.

I'm running out of plans lol so my BFP better hurry the hell up!

Sounds like a good plan to me, Foxy..Fx'd for you. You so deserve your BFP!!!!

Its always good to have a plan foxy, but like you I am running out of them!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->