New to Charting? Join other newbies here!

haha fizzy fruit juice and pizza - sounds lovely :) I'll celebrate with you and have fish & chips and some fizzsy water for lunch.

Looking forward to hearing about your Sainsburys test tomorrow :)

yay Fifi :happydance: Enjoy your lunch and :dust: for a BiggerFatterPositive in the morning!

OK you know how I just said I wasn't going to test...DH has popped out to the shop so he's not in to give me a row...there's a really faint line within seconds!!! It's not FMU and it's just an IC but.... eek, can't quite believe it.

OMG!! That sounds really promising fifi! I also tested with an IC around noon and had a faint line within the time limit. Test again with FMU tomorrow!

Wow February's babydust is really infectious!!

Congrats Marissa on your BFP!

Fingers crossed for you Fifi!

I really hope this is the month for the rest of us on this thread xxx

Be thankful you don't live near me fifi or any other lucky BFP ladies - I'd be tempted to rub myself against you in the hope that your BFP is contageous! :rofl:

Wow ladies! Congratulations alround! :happydance:

I am now on my second day with AF overdue. Trying not to get myself too excited, it was 16dpo with my son that I got a BFP. Sitting tight for now! :wacko:

:rofl: Foxy. Will the February luck count if I'm O'ing in Feb not testing?
Everything crossed for those waiting to test again xxx

Hi Ladies, sorry I have not been very active! Firstly congratulations you 2 on your BFP!!! they are coming fast and thick keep it up!

Well were do i start, got my AF this morning so out of it for another month i really don't know how many more months i can go through emotionly. I was sure this month was the month had some really really sharp pains and aching on my right side. Wasted loads of money on early pregnancy tests and got my hopes up so much not to mention my OH's.

I feel so useless i know i need to pick myself up dust myself down and start again but i am really not sure i have the energy after 4 years :mad:(

I am sorry to post such a negative post but i needed to get it off my chest, I am sure alot of you feel like this at times? What do you do to cheer yourself up and get back in the right frame of mind?

I hope everyone is enjoying their weekend x

Yomo, I think we all feel a little like that on CD1. However, I can't imagine what it must be like for you after trying so long. I formulate a new plan for the new cycle. Change my ticker design and then find something else to occupy me for a few days. Huge :hugs: to you. Wishing you that BFP in Spring xx

Oh Yomo- my heart really goes out to you. I always feel so stuck on CD1 because I don't feel like I can take another month of it but I can't imagine not trying. It is a hard position to be in.

Congrats to Marissa and Fifi!

~ Jaimie

Thanks for the invite Foxy!! The good news is that it worked, the bad news is my temps are showing no sign of OV:( I'm affraid I have PCOS! Sometimes my cycles are 45 days long so if I don't see a rise in this next week then there no way I will. Thanks again for your help:)

Congrats to the new BFPs!!!! I love this thread, it seems that every couple of days there are a few more. Ladies who are still waiting, seriously, stick around here it's really good luck!

Yomo-So sorry to hear the witch got you. It's true, CD1 is always the worst, but it does get better once you can finish grieving the last cycle and look ahead to the new one. I agree with fairy, occupy yourself with something. For me, I would research things I was going to try next and spend the early days amassing the items I needed for my new game plan. Things I used were B50s, then B100s, preseed, OPKs, I was so sure my last cycle was a bust since my early post o temps sucked so much, I almost bought softcups for the next one. There are so many things to try, just choose one or two each month and see if anything changes. Looking into these things and trying to find ways to help yourself really make you feel more proactive during the wait to o. Good luck to you hun, the girls around here are really great at being a supportive cheering squad.

Moochacha-How are things with your little bean?

Bernina-Long time no hear, hope all is well with you. I see that you're still charting, but haven't heard from you since your weekend in the ER. Let us know how you're doing when you get a chance.

Foxy-Yay for earlier O! Do you think the soy might have actually caused the delay the last couple of months? Enjoy your new reading material!

Good luck to all the girls still trying! Can't wait to see who the next BFP will be!!

Wow Mystic, 7 weeks for you already.
Edit: Do you know what settled your pre-O temps on your successful cycle?

Yomo, I think we all feel a little like that on CD1. However, I can't imagine what it must be like for you after trying so long. I formulate a new plan for the new cycle. Change my ticker design and then find something else to occupy me for a few days. Huge :hugs: to you. Wishing you that BFP in Spring xx

Thanks Fairygirl :flower:

The new plan is a good idea just had a look online think i might order a zinc supplement this month lol

I suppose i should look on the bright side my and my OH got our test results back on Tuesday for my bloods and his :spermy: and everything was ok so doctors sending us to the hospital for some more tests :dohh:

As for taking my mind off it I think i am going to need a new hobbie.

Thanks babe x

Oh Yomo- my heart really goes out to you. I always feel so stuck on CD1 because I don't feel like I can take another month of it but I can't imagine not trying. It is a hard position to be in.

Congrats to Marissa and Fifi!

~ Jaimie

Thanks Jamie,

Like I said to Fairygirl I am gonna have to find something to take my mind off thinking about making babies 24/7 :hugs:

Congrats to the new BFPs!!!! I love this thread, it seems that every couple of days there are a few more. Ladies who are still waiting, seriously, stick around here it's really good luck!

Yomo-So sorry to hear the witch got you. It's true, CD1 is always the worst, but it does get better once you can finish grieving the last cycle and look ahead to the new one. I agree with fairy, occupy yourself with something. For me, I would research things I was going to try next and spend the early days amassing the items I needed for my new game plan. Things I used were B50s, then B100s, preseed, OPKs, I was so sure my last cycle was a bust since my early post o temps sucked so much, I almost bought softcups for the next one. There are so many things to try, just choose one or two each month and see if anything changes. Looking into these things and trying to find ways to help yourself really make you feel more proactive during the wait to o. Good luck to you hun, the girls around here are really great at being a supportive cheering squad.

Moochacha-How are things with your little bean?

Bernina-Long time no hear, hope all is well with you. I see that you're still charting, but haven't heard from you since your weekend in the ER. Let us know how you're doing when you get a chance.

Foxy-Yay for earlier O! Do you think the soy might have actually caused the delay the last couple of months? Enjoy your new reading material!

Good luck to all the girls still trying! Can't wait to see who the next BFP will be!!

Thanks, It makes you feel so much better having supportive friends to help you along the way! It really difficult coz noone knows that we are trying don't want our parents to be waiting every month like we are. If i didn't have you guys think i would go crazy thanks for everyones lovely words and support xx

Mystic - good to hear from you. 7 weeks.... wow that has gone so quickly :)

I definitely think that the soy had a negative effect for me over the last 2 cycles. I also read somewhere earlier that if you appear to ovulate fine then soy can actually delay/alter your ovulation day. So I think for me, as I have regular cycles within the 'normal' length variation, I'm going to go back to not taking anything - other than folic acid. Still read +ve things about soy if you have longer cycles though, so I guess it's just down to the individual :)

Yomo - like the others say, distraction is a great way to get through the early days of each new cycle.

I would recommend this book I have just started reading - Zita West's Guide To Getting Pregnant. On Amazon for just uner £10.00. Seems to have some sound advice in it so far and has had really good reviews.

Fairygirl - I'm sure the Feb results will carry over to March for your testing :)

Glad that you got the link impatient. Fancy putting a link to your chart in your signature so we can have a look and feedback our thoughts on your chart? :)

Wow Mystic that was surely fast. love the scan picture!

FF still hasnt told me when I have ovulated. I am guessing this cycle..unfortunately so far..I think CD15 is when I ovulated..Not sure or sooner. FF tells me I fertile now and I think its only cause i had a tad bit of EWCM on cd15 and my cervis was show.

Hope to see more BFPs:)

Hi girls, I have a question (im not really new to charting but this cycle has been nuts to say the least) I've had 4 days of pos opks..but ff has my 6dpo if I dont inter them becasue of my temp going up..all tho my day time temp up until yesterday has been low..will someone please look at my chart and tell me FF is right. my crosshairs are dotted because of my CM! oh I should add that if I add the pos opk I had on the 25th it keeps my O date the same! (all tho I had taken 3 opks that day only one was pos tho)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->