New to Charting? Join other newbies here!

Does anyone have expirence with long cycle charting? is there still hope that i may OV?? My cycles are anywhere between 35-45 days long! I can't believe my temp was so low today. Its not making any sense to me! I wish it would just go up and stay up. I take it at the exact same time every morning.

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/2cd722

peacelovebaby thank you! I've tried to contact them but never get a email back,

impatient - was that definitely a +ve OPK you had there? Your temps don't indicate ov, so I'm wondering if you should remove that +ve!

Any thoughts ladies?

Nicole - that is really odd about not being able to upgrade! I'm sorry, I have no idea why it won't let you or why they haven't contacted you. :dohh:

oh well as long as I can chart I dont really need everything else.

thanks for looking Foxy and I'm pretty sure it was positive. It was as dark as the control line with a small really dark line on part of it. If it wasn't 'a positive then I have never seen one because that is as dark as mine ever get. I so worried that I haven't been OV! I have had some irregular periods off and on for a few years, but doctor has never been to concerned about it and I don't have any of the other symptoms of PCOS, but I'm so worried. If my temps don't show OV next month then I'm going to demand testing from my docotor!! I've only been TTC for 5 cycles so I thought it was too early for fertility testing, but maybe not!

OMG NicholeB! Are all those children yours biologically?? You look way to young to have a 20 year old!! It must be awesome to have such a big family! I would have loved to have had lots of kids, but I waited to long to TTC lol

Ablacketer - our charts are REMARKABLY similar. I'm a few days behind you but I had the same dip at 4dpo and the same spike at 7dpo. Neato!

Foxy - I saw a couple on Oprah that decided to DTD every day for a month, just to get closer and lose weight! Maybe that will give you some bonus benefits to focus on this cycle?

~ Jaimie

foxy do I need an invite in order ti be a paying member? I have a ff count of course but everytime I try to become a paying member when I clink on the link to become a paying member all I get is a blank page.

Like Peace said it maybe your browser.. Do you have internet explorer 8? If so next to the adress bar, sometimes there is a white button by the red X that is compatiablity view.. click that. Thats what I had to do to become a paying member.

impatient, no my oldest is not my biological..all tho I would never say that in front of her. I love having a big family. both dh and I coem from big families, we had 6 kids and dh had 11 kids in his!

shaerichelle I do have 8..ok I'll go try what you said..Thank you!!

it still wont work..oh well thanks for all the help! tho!!

I have question girls, my lp has always been 13 days (looking back at the only 37 day cycle I've had since Gregory was born in June I od on cd 25 like ff says I did this month.. anyway ff is right and Im 9dpo the old B would be here in 4 days so if I dont start or get my bfp by then do you think I should over ride FF and and put the 1st pos okp from the 3rd in and move my crosshairs? meaning my cycle was even longer this month..oh heck I hope that made sense lol

OMG ladies...... ok, so I'm not as excited as I will be WHEN I get my BFP, but I just checked my CM and I think it may be EWCM!!! I have never had anything like this before... it's stretchy! Only thing is, I'm thinking it may be mixed with some :spermy: from last night's :sex:. Although when I checked yesterday (after the previous night) it was just creamy as usual!

i was so excited I almost ran downstairs to show OH, but then realised that that probably isn't the best way to get him in the mood for more 'bonkies' tonight!! :haha:

I thin I understood that Nicole! lol

Looking at your chart, I think FF is probably right on ov day - although there is a small possibilty that it could have been a couple of days later (last day of W CM). I think you just need to see if AF arrives. If she doesn't and your go 16dpo (to be sure of possibly oving a few days later than AF says) I'd be very tempted to test!!

Does that make sense?

I took out a few days of watery and ewcm so my crosshaors wouldnt be dotted! all tho to be very honest I think alot of it was sperm from all the bding we've been doing..i had watery & ew up to cy 31! the only thing that has be wondering if ff is wrong is my day time body temps they were really low (like 97.2 to 97.7 or 8) up til cd 32 now they are 98.4 to 98.8 during the day (all tho again if I get cold or move around a lot they have been 97.7 and there abouts) all tho I know its you bbt that matters and I had my heat set at 72 until a few days ago and I was always freezing like goose bumps and chiving cold (no one else was cold tho so I had been leaving it set a 72..dh the other said told me he was cold so I upped it becasue I though if hes cold what if the kids are at nigh..playing all day they of course they wouldnt be) but again my bbt was up so..oh well guess i'll just wait it out lol

as for your ewcm woot woot not get to bding girl!!!!!

I plan to! It's really early in my cycle and like I said I've never had EWCM before! Now where is my OH.......

HAHA Go find that man!! I really hope you get your bfp this month..well of course I hope everyone trying does..TTC can be so stressful lol

Yay foxy! Get to baby dancin lol

Nicole, not sure why FF is being so mean to you! I dunno what else to do either.

I'm just using the free one..and tho the VIP would be nice, I'm ok with free for now. Hopefully I won't need it much longer lol. I keep holding out on buying VIP just cuz of that. :blush:

haha i think the same was about FF all tho I did want to trey it out..

No harm in trying! I would if I didn't have to ask DH for the credit card...as I've spent so much lately on TTC..with Conceive Plus and stuff..he wanted to use no help at all, so I was lucky to get that lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->