New to Charting? Join other newbies here!

I don't know I go away for one night and when I come back we've had two bfps :happydance:

Congratulations Marrissa and Fifi - sending you huge :hugs: and wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months.

Have been away for the weekend and stupidly forgot my blimming thermometer so couldn't take my temp this morning :dohh: am really annoyed with myself as am due to O any day now so am worried that FF won't pick it up without todays temp. All I can do is just carry on as normal tomorrow and see what happens really though :shrug:

Glad to hear you are ok Berina. Hope you are feeling much better now :hugs:

Hope everyone has had a good weekend :)

Mystic, Thanks I felt the same way. My doc told ne the other day sometimes it takes 4-6 weeks to get back to normal:( Sigh. I might be in for another long cycle.

Wow you are 7 weeks already? Time flies.

Hi shaerichelle, yeah it takes time for the cycle to get back to normal. When I had my chemical, my body was a total wrecked! My cycle was 2 weeks late and I had all sorts of bodyaches. PMS was even worst for me... I experienced almost all the textbook pregnancy symptoms and I wasn't even pregnant. The leftover hormones hadn't completely left my body. I would recommend going for a massage or accupuncture to regularise yr cycle. I took maca root for my cycle back to get back to normal.

Marissa I'm not experiencing much either, we're at about the same stage. My lower back is achey and having cramps (but with severe endo I shouldn't really expect any different). I tested again this morning and the line was still faint, if anything slightly fainter but for FMU there was a lot of it!!!!! sorry!
I am also nervous of miscarriage after having 2 chemicals already but I think if you stress too much you put yourself at higher risk if you know what I mean. Let's try and stay calm together!
My temp went through the roof this morning but it was 2 hours later than normal and I had been tossing and turning all night. Fx I sleep properly tonight. Although I might stop temping as I figure if I am going to miscarry there's nothing that can be done about it and knowing would just make it worse.
I hope everyone is doing well. Good to see you back Bernina!

yeah, u're right. if i'm going to miscarry, there's nothing much i can do about it.

Anyway, i temp this morning and my BBT went skyrocketing, from yesterday's 35.8 to 36.8. I'm relieve to know it's back up but that's it! I'm putting away the damn thermometer. It's driving me nuts.

Yey Bernina. Glad you are feeling better! You've been missed.

Marrissa.. I tried to stop temping but I only lasted one day. I would recommend stopping as you don't need any extra worry but I carried on until I relaxed a little. I don't think you can still view my chart as I suspended my membership. Will double check. x

I''ll probably stop temping. It's giving me too much stress. MY BBT fell to my ovulation level temp this morning and I'm freaking out big time coz I'm scared i'll miscarry again. Could also bcoz I woke up 2 hours earlier today. I'm still getting a faint line on hpt, though this time line appeared slightly faster than yesterday.

How long do you think it takes for the line to get darker?

It was gradual. I tested about 2 days later and it was darker and then again a few days after that and it was darker again. Your dip in temp could easily be because of waking 2 hours early. It's such a scary time I know. x

yeah, i reckon it's because I woke up extra early that caused the dip. I temp this morning and it was up to 36.8, the highest so far this cycle. I'm putting away the thermometer!

I won't poas again till this wednesday. Actually i've run out of IC strips ..heh. Hopefully, the line gets darker by then

hi ladies - i have been trying to register with fertilityfriend but cant seem to manage it, anyone have any tips or suggestions?

Hi Mystic, wow u're 7 weeks already.. that's fast! Hope the 1st tri would whiz past w/o any problems for u.

I guess my hormones are rather erratic, don't think i'm as lucky as you to have constant elevated temps. I've decided to completely stop temping. Whatever happens, I leave it to mother nature.

But hey, gotta thank u for helping me point out that my ovulation is 48 hrs after the +ve opk. Otherwise, I'll still be BDing away cluelessly!

Mystic thank you! Ive had fallback after O every cycle I've charted but 2..so it is very normal for me. I wont let dh touch me while pg either..I've have a preemie (born at 33 weeks in 2000)I had a loss (9/26/08) and my last to live births (born 11/26/07 & 6/27/09)I've had a subchorionic hematoma (blood clot) and bled for weeks so ob said after my preemie no sex while pg but then I went on to have 3 term babies after my ealry baby so he said ok but if anything did not feel right no sex..but then I started bleeding at 12 weeks with cora and the scan found the hematoma so he said no sex ever again while pg. Me and DH said thats fine we just want health babies..I had a hematoma with my 7 months old and bled from about 7 weeks until almost 16 weeks (well more like spotting) and we had had no sex since my bfp so we know having sex didnt cause the hematoma but would never chance it anyway..I told dh we better get it in now cuz when we do get our bfp we're cut of (all tho my ob is fine with us doing other things just no penetration)..

I'm a little scared as well, I don't have any tender boobs and I'm not feeling very pregnant at all. Though I got my bloods done today and they came back as positive my hcg didn't come back as high as I hoped only 37 I would think it should be higher.

I guess its only early days still, AF was due yesterday still no sign of it! Feeling a little down ... blah.

Hope everyone is well, good luck with the cbfm fairy!!! :wohoo:

Hope you had a nice time away shaerichelle!!!

I'm a little scared as well, I don't have any tender boobs and I'm not feeling very pregnant at all. Though I got my bloods done today and they came back as positive my hcg didn't come back as high as I hoped only 37 I would think it should be higher.

I guess its only early days still, AF was due yesterday still no sign of it! Feeling a little down ... blah.

yay for the no show AF and +ve blood test! 37 is good enough hun, it's still early days. I'm sure, it'll double in the next few days.

My AF is actually due this Wednesday. I'm nervous!

Mystic thank you! Ive had fallback after O every cycle I've charted but 2..so it is very normal for me. I wont let dh touch me while pg either..I've have a preemie (born at 33 weeks in 2000)I had a loss (9/26/08) and my last to live births (born 11/26/07 & 6/27/09)I've had a subchorionic hematoma (blood clot) and bled for weeks so ob said after my preemie no sex while pg but then I went on to have 3 term babies after my ealry baby so he said ok but if anything did not feel right no sex..but then I started bleeding at 12 weeks with cora and the scan found the hematoma so he said no sex ever again while pg. Me and DH said thats fine we just want health babies..I had a hematoma with my 7 months old and bled from about 7 weeks until almost 16 weeks (well more like spotting) and we had had no sex since my bfp so we know having sex didnt cause the hematoma but would never chance it anyway..I told dh we better get it in now cuz when we do get our bfp we're cut of (all tho my ob is fine with us doing other things just no penetration)..

Wow 9 months without sex... You guys are strong but I'd do what it takes to make sure my babies are healthy as well. Hope you get your bfp soon darl. :flower:

yay for the no show AF and +ve blood test! 37 is good enough hun, it's still early days. I'm sure, it'll double in the next few days.

My AF is actually due this Wednesday. I'm nervous!

Thanks for the PMA!!! True it isn't so bad, I just wish I felt more pregnant lol. Though I do have a really clear heightened sense of smell which I also had with my son!!

Have my fingers crossed for you! :dust:

Wow 9 months without sex... You guys are strong but I'd do what it takes to make sure my babies are healthy as well. Hope you get your bfp soon darl. :flower:

Yep and I'll be honest it sucks lol but its well worth it..and we do do other things so neither of us are without the whole pg..

Mystic, Thanks I felt the same way. My doc told ne the other day sometimes it takes 4-6 weeks to get back to normal:( Sigh. I might be in for another long cycle.

Wow you are 7 weeks already? Time flies.

Hi shaerichelle, yeah it takes time for the cycle to get back to normal. When I had my chemical, my body was a total wrecked! My cycle was 2 weeks late and I had all sorts of bodyaches. PMS was even worst for me... I experienced almost all the textbook pregnancy symptoms and I wasn't even pregnant. The leftover hormones hadn't completely left my body. I would recommend going for a massage or accupuncture to regularise yr cycle. I took maca root for my cycle back to get back to normal.

Thanks Marissa, I actually had my cycle the 21st of Jan. I have had massages and get bowen therapy. I did have symptoms of pregnancy for about a week. I guess we all go through it differently but still painful

Nice temp spike this morning! Sooooo glad that my cycles are somewhat predictable now after BCP.

portablechick - try looking at one of our chart links and see if you can join from there. If not, pm me your email address and I will send you an invite :)

Catch up with you all later x

foxy do I need an invite in order ti be a paying member? I have a ff count of course but everytime I try to become a paying member when I clink on the link to become a paying member all I get is a blank page.

foxy do I need an invite in order ti be a paying member? I have a ff count of course but everytime I try to become a paying member when I clink on the link to become a paying member all I get is a blank page.

I don't think you need an invite to do that..it should let you upgrade. I would try contacting support.

I looked in the FAQ's and it seems others have had trouble..it may be your browser. Heres what I found:

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/TechFaqs/Netscape-Browser-and-error-while-ordering.html

Netscape Browser and error while ordering

The order buttons do not work when using a Netscape Browser.
If you are using a Netscape browser make sure that your browser's "Site Controls" do not interfer with the order page. If you have "Site Controls" enabled you will see a small "Shield" icon on the tab:

Click on it and make sure that you select to trust FertilityFriend.com. This will enable all necessary features in your browser for this order page and the FertilityFriend.com site in general.

Alternatively you can use another type of web browser if you have one available.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->