New to Charting? Join other newbies here!

Congratulations Marrissa! And OMG Fifi!!!!! Yeeeyyyyy!!! Congratulations to both of you!!

That worries me that Bernina's not been on, plus her saying she was unwell after her op. I hope it's nothing too serious.

I'm good thanks Foxy. Missing you guys. My symptoms are calming down slightly which I hope is normal. I have my 12 week scan in just under 2 weeks!

Yomo, don't worry about expressing yourself. If you can't do it here where can you do it? That's good news about the test results. I kept myself busy with jewellery making and research on vitamins etc.

Hi again Mystic!! xxx

Nicole - I agree with FF. I agree that the CM must be throwing it off. Can I just ask....how on earth do you manage to have that much :sex:? :haha: that's impressive! :) Wonder if the open circles are also throwing FF slightly? Any thoughts ladies?

Fish - I too am worried about not hearing from bernina - I'm hoping she is just resting after her op and will be back with us soon :thumbup:
Wow, 12 week scan already. Looking forward to seeing the scan pics :happydance:

Nicole, I agree with Foxy and thought the same about the bding!
Sending Bernina well wishes where ever she is.

Ladies, do I still continue taking my BBT since I've already had a bfp? I kinda freaked out this morning when I saw my temp took a dive. quickly poas and luckily bfp still there..

It's entirely up to you Marrissa - I think a lot of ladies stop temping, to avoid unecessary worry if your temp fluctuates :)

Hi ladies..I have a quick question for you regular temp'ers. Is there always a spike during Ov? And I read somewhere that Paracetamol can keep your temps pretty low..I'm worried, cuz I've been taking quite a bit of it (bad, I know..but been in a lot of pain) and now thinking maybe I O'd but didn't see it on my chart. Eeeeek. I'm still having a little fertile cm, mostly water though..not ewcm.

Sorry..but I'm still so new to charting..not sure how to interpret it all.

xo

and yippeeeeeeeeeeeee! Congrats to the recent BFP's!!!!!!

Hi all. Sorry I've been gone for so long, it's been a crazy time at work lately. I'm doing just fine, developed some bad acid reflux after the surgery but seem to be on the mend. I haven't read through any of the posts but see that congrats are in order for Marisa and Fifi, yeah yeah yeah yeah:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

I hope there are other BFPs that I'm missing as well. I should have time to get on here properly tomorrow and catch up with everyone.

Thank you for the well wishes and for thinking of me.

Baby dust, sticky glue to all!!!!

:hugs::hugs:

LOL Foxy and fariygirl..we have always had a good sex life but honest do normally do it this often..this cycle has been so messed up and I've gotten a few pos opks this cycle we didn't want to mess it so.. :) Im wondering if all the cm has to do with all the sex? Heck I'm still having creamy and ewcm today..I was so confused becasue my body time in the day time until yesterday was so low..all tho I did realize I wasnt putting the dang thermometer in my hot pocket every time.

Marrissa they say to stop bbting once you get your bfp becasue it will cause undo worry! that being said I temped for over 100 with my last pg (from cd 1 on)

Peacelovebaby, I know paracetamol is used to keep your temp down when you're sick. Not sure what it does to your bbt during sleep though. Will be interested if you get an answer as I take it quite often myself. Hope you feel better soon xx

oh that was another ? I had all the uncolored dots are becasue (other than today I got up at 6am) I've gotten up between 3am and 3:15..do you girls think I should correct any temps taken outside of a 30 minute time limit (my set time is 4am) or just leave it the way it is?

As those times are only an hour out max from your normal time and assuming you had 3 hours sleep prior to temping, I would be tempted to amend the time to show closed circles :)

Good to hear you are doing better bernina :) Are you able to ttc this cycle, or do you have to wait until the next one? x

I think I'm only going to fix the ones take before 3:30 or after 4:30 (all tho odd as it is ff will color temps taken at 4:30 but not a 3:30..I have temps from 4:30 colored and temps from 3:30 not.

Hey girls. Sorry not to read all posts - ill catch up when I hav more time heh
I have a question. Has anyone had AF with next to no cramps but had cramping and pink spotting afterwords.

I ask because I'm only just experiancing cramps now and had pink spotting 2 days AFTER af has gone! I've never had this before - my temps don't seem particularly wierd or anything. I just don't know. Never experianced spotting after the witch

The only time I have cramps (well before last month that is) is when I O..the spotting it most likely your body cleaning the rest of your af out..the cramping I dont know maybe gas?

Sorry, I forgot to mention that I always experiance quite heavy cramps during AF. Finding it quite hard to find any info lol, just my luck!

Hi all. Sorry I've been gone for so long, it's been a crazy time at work lately. I'm doing just fine, developed some bad acid reflux after the surgery but seem to be on the mend. I haven't read through any of the posts but see that congrats are in order for Marisa and Fifi, yeah yeah yeah yeah:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

I hope there are other BFPs that I'm missing as well. I should have time to get on here properly tomorrow and catch up with everyone.

Thank you for the well wishes and for thinking of me.

Baby dust, sticky glue to all!!!!

:hugs::hugs:

Thanks Bernina & good to hear that you're doing fine!

It's entirely up to you Marrissa - I think a lot of ladies stop temping, to avoid unecessary worry if your temp fluctuates :)

Thanks foxy! Oh, maybe that's y I rarely see charts on FF that continue to temp after a bfp. And I've just read online that temp will fluctuate once u've had your bfp.. phew~ I'm so worried coz I miscarried once

Hey,

Congrats to Marrissa and Fifi!

Really glad to hear that bernina is ok, I have been thinking about you at lot in the last few days!

Mystic - Thanks for asking Chicky!!! I'm getting bloods tomorrow. Feel really tired have a heightened sense of smell going on other than that everything is going really well. Finally no more spotting, AF is due today and no sign of her either.

Good to see you in the thread NicoleB :wohoo:

I hope you're all doing well take care ladies xox

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"