New to Charting? Join other newbies here!

Nice foxy! Did you try anything different this cycle that you think helped the ewcm situation? I know you said you gave up on the soy...

~ Jaimie

Congrats on your EWCM Foxy! I always get excited to see that too!! I have read that you can tell the difference between semen and EWCM by putting it in water. EWCM will hold its shape, but semen will disinegrate.I tried it once and it worked! Good luck and start BDing:happydance:

my god - i don't read the thread for a day and there is like 5 pages to catch up on!

i'm still getting really mild cramps for some reason but they're letting up so i guess its nothing... the LOONNNGGGG wait for eggie dispatch now -sigh-

hope everyone else is getting on great! hope all those beans are getting comfy for those of you who were lucky enough to catch your eggies ^__^ xx

Yeah Pichi, there was loads to read. Some good looking charts are here! FX we have more February BFPs.:dust:
Foxy you made me laugh!

I caved and got the VIP FF this cycle. It was during one of their discount periods. I think the computer took one look at my cycle last month and gave me some VIP features for free coz it knew I'd be back for more this cycle. It's just more bits to play with. In my 2ww I liked seeing how many 'symptoms' I could put it to get more pregnancy points. Thing is the minute I got watery cm and a high cp it gave me a green traffic light, silly computer programme.

I am currently annoyed with FF, I normally temp at 6.15 but with DF back at work and getting lifts home it has been 5.30. I have now changed default time. My chart is covered in open spots due to the time descrepency, doesn't really matter till closer to O but still. At least my temp is now in the range it was pre-O last cycle, hopeit doesn't decide to o up, down, up, down like before!

EWCM is always exciting fairygirl.

FF green light red light is confusing I took out my EWCM and show cervix because I was unsure says I am not fertile now... I do like the VIP features.

Foxy - great news on the EWCM - I hope that tonight you get some :sex: in - go get those :spermy: girl.

I've had the same thing - I started drinking grapefruit juice every morning with my breakfast since halfway through my last cycle and am starting to see an increase in my cm now. At the moment its watery but still a little bit creamy but theres much more than there usually is - am hoping that in a couple of days it will turn just watery ready in time for O and that there will be as much as there has been today.

Ablackater - your chart is looking very promising :thumbsup: any idea on when you are going to think about possibly testing?

Hope everyone else is getting on ok :)

Yeah Pichi, there was loads to read. Some good looking charts are here! FX we have more February BFPs.:dust:
Foxy you made me laugh!

I caved and got the VIP FF this cycle. It was during one of their discount periods. I think the computer took one look at my cycle last month and gave me some VIP features for free coz it knew I'd be back for more this cycle. It's just more bits to play with. In my 2ww I liked seeing how many 'symptoms' I could put it to get more pregnancy points. Thing is the minute I got watery cm and a high cp it gave me a green traffic light, silly computer programme.

I am currently annoyed with FF, I normally temp at 6.15 but with DF back at work and getting lifts home it has been 5.30. I have now changed default time. My chart is covered in open spots due to the time descrepency, doesn't really matter till closer to O but still. At least my temp is now in the range it was pre-O last cycle, hopeit doesn't decide to o up, down, up, down like before!
id get VIP but like i mentioned in this thread before - i don't have paypal anymore because i had over £1000 stolen out my account with it :(

i feel so frustrated with my chart.. ive no idea when ov has or is happening... im so confused... my temp is rising.. but this is the second time not sure which is more likely to be ov... :(
https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/262538

Jaimie, Im amazed at how similar ours are! how funny!

Smiley, I tested this morning and got a BFN :( I got my 21 day bloods back and Im on the high end of normal so Im definitely ovulating. I go back in the morning to be referred out to a gyn for a possible scope to figure out whats wrong.

Babyhopes, Have you tried putting in a high temp for tomorrow, I'd imagine you'd get crosshairs.
Ablacketer, Good news that you are functioning, looking at your chart I'm surprised you got a BFN. FX that you get to test again in a couple of days.

Babyhopes, Have you tried putting in a high temp for tomorrow, I'd imagine you'd get crosshairs.
Ablacketer, Good news that you are functioning, looking at your chart I'm surprised you got a BFN. FX that you get to test again in a couple of days.

i tried it.. and it came up with cross hairs for cd 12 :wacko: but i took the temps back off again

just a quick question - i googled this all evening but haven't really found anything. i'm 10 dpo not many symptoms but just this evening my boobs have started feeling really really warm -- weird never felt anything like it.

Anyone heard if warm boobs could be a BFP sign? or i just clutching at straws?

I have crosshairs..yay!!!!!!!!! lol

Sorry...my first ones...so I'm a lil excited :blush:

PeaceLoveBaby - it is exciting when you get your first ones :) I was the same when I got mine last month.

Am not happy as our heating appears to have broken down :( It's bloody freezing in our house. I hope we can get it fixed quickly and it doesn't cost too much.

just put in my temp for today and got crosshairs.. says im 6 dpo... omg! means i ov on cd 12...
im nearly half way through the 2ww without realising it lol

Well my temps seem to be all over the place haha. I'm guessing some may be flukes. Hope everyone is we'll.

Hi to everyone new

PeaceLoveBaby - it is exciting when you get your first ones :) I was the same when I got mine last month.

Am not happy as our heating appears to have broken down :( It's bloody freezing in our house. I hope we can get it fixed quickly and it doesn't cost too much.

Aww hun..hope you can get it fixed soon! Bundle up and take care of yourself in the meantime xo :hugs:

Hi girls can I jump in? This is my first month charting :)

any noticed reoccurring temps? I seem to only have about 3 different temps which crop up on different days? xx

Hi ladies,
can i also jump in, this is my 1st month charting i wasnt going to chart as i dont sleep too well but read you still could :)
Im not sure what my chart is supposed to look like in the 2ww its quite up and down.
anyone know?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->