New to Charting? Join other newbies here!

pixxie your chart looks fine! You temps will be different you wont have the same temps daily all the time!

PeaceLoveBaby - it is exciting when you get your first ones :) I was the same when I got mine last month.

Am not happy as our heating appears to have broken down :( It's bloody freezing in our house. I hope we can get it fixed quickly and it doesn't cost too much.

AWW Sorry honey hope its fixed soon!!

just put in my temp for today and got crosshairs.. says im 6 dpo... omg! means i ov on cd 12...
im nearly half way through the 2ww without realising it lol
woot woot for crosshairs!! Good luck honey i hoe this is your cycle!!

peace - your chart look slovely :)

Welcome to all the newcomers :)

Catch up later all x

on ff where is says sharing (off to your left) hold your mouse on that and a box will pop up then click on home page set up (if you've made a ticker) you'll see where it says "your charting home page web address" under that will be a link copy and paste it into your siggy here! if you have not made a ticker also in the sharing section on the left you'll see where it says tickers click that make a ticker and once you are done it will give you a link you can add to your siggy here!

i am hoping it has worked?

no it hasnt try again

peace - your chart look slovely :)

Welcome to all the newcomers :)

Catch up later all x

Thanks!

Hoping the temps stay very high...except I'll allow one low temp for implantation.

That's the deal, dear body..got it?!?!

lol.

ok so i now have a link :)
but i made a ticker and its not showing, oh well i will have a play, feel free to have a nosey at my chart :)

To add your ticker you have to add the url it starts like this.. [url=https:// once you made your ticker there should have been a link starting with that!

AWW Sorry honey hope its fixed soon!!

The worst part is that this is the time we should be :sex: it's hard to do the deed when you have about 20 layers of clothing on because you're trying to keep warm :dohh: I'm more annoyed about that than the fact its broken down :winkwink:

Theres a man coming later to look at it am hoping he can fix it - it's no good we are going to have to wrap ourselves up in a duvet or something if he can't :wacko:

I find that I get recurrent temps to - not the same every day but the same temps crop up throughout my cycle.

Oooh yay - you got your crosshairs babyhopes :) at least you've had a week of the 2ww without realising now. Good luck :thumbup:

I have another question about temping...go figure! lol DH had to leave for work at 3:00 am so i got up with him for a few minutes to lock dooor and kiss goodbye and such. I usually take my temp at 5:00am. My question is that since I only had two hours of uninterupted sleep should I adjust my temp and if so by how much. I normally take it after at least five hours of uninterupted sleep. Thanks for any help you can give!

Hi impatient, the temp likely is not very accurate, however adjusting it up or down won't make it any more accurate. The best thing is just to make a note for that day that you only had 2 hours sleep or better yet put a check mark next to Sleep Deprived and FF will automatically mark the temp circle for that day as open so you know at a glance that it wasn't accurate. I'm not sure what stage of you're cycle you're at, but unless you're within a day or so of ovulation, it really doesn't matter. Temping is looking for a trend and not any one temperature.

Good luck and add a link to your chart if you'd like others to stalk it!

I added the link to my chart, but I'm affraid its not very interesting to stalk!! lol I'm hoping next cycle will be differnet:(

I haven't read through all of the posts that I missed, so I just wanted to apologize if I missed anyone's question or bfp announcment or any other important news in your life. Work has been super busy and I haven't been able to do my usual catch-up during my lunch break.

First off, a proper congratulations to Marissa, Fifi, and Moochacha!!!!!!!! Wishing you all a very happy and healthy 9 mos. Continued sticky glue to each and every one of you!!!

Secondly, thank you all for thinking of me while I was unable to get to the PC, it means so much to me. I'm sorry I wasn't here to share in all you've been through the last week.

Welcome to all the newbies, looking forward to stalking your charts and getting to know you.

The acid reflux seems to be on it's way out, stopped the once daily pills I was taking and haven't had to touch antacid in several days.

Continuing to spot lightly this entire cycle, not sure if it's from the surgery, breakthrough bleeding from taking birth control pills, or just some random weird spotting. I took my last birth control pill yesterday and am hoping a nice normal AF will show up in the next 3 or so days so I can get on with my next cycle! I am seriously considering having a fire in the fireplace tonight to burn the packet of empty birth control pills :)

Had my 4th acupuncture session yesterday where she put a special needle in my big toe that was supposed to help with the bleeding. Also got my first dose of herbs prescribed, it's these granules that you mix with hot water. It's just called a post ovulation blend, so I have no idea what's in it or what it's supposed to do, but it doesn't taste too bad, just like a strong herbal tea.

Foxy, congrats on the ewcm, that's awesome!! I'll be keeping an eye on your chart very soon as the big O approaches and during the 2ww!!!! Baby dust coming your way!!

Fish, Mystic, and the other pregnant gals from this thread, hope you are continuing to do well. Don't forget to let us know when you get those scans and hit major milestones!!! Continued sticky glue and health to you guys!!

Mystic that is so cute that your little one is due on DH's birthday, how special is that. I was born the day after my Dad's birthday and my brother was just barely 2 days after my Mom's. Makes birthday celebrations easy too! Love the little bean picture!!!

SmileyShazza, so sorry to hear what you're going through with the heat being broken. Hope it gets fixed real soon otherwise you and DH may just have to stay in the warm bed all day and night :)

Has anyone heard from MagicVW lately? She was such a big part of this thread in the early days, I'll have to do a search and see what she's been up to.

I hope everyone is doing well at whatever point you're at in your cycle.

impatient, the link works great and your chart sure is interesting, lots of temp movement on it.

I'm sorry if this has been asked before, but how long are your average cycles? Do you know what day you normally ovulate on?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->