New to Charting? Join other newbies here!

hi girls im adding a link for my fertility friend chart if any want to look if any of you could let me know what you think. thank youuuus

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/2cc847

Nicole, thinking of you! :hugs: and sticky glue coming your way. And by the looks of things it doesn't have far to go as I see you're also in Michigan!!! Keep up the PMA (I know it's hard) and know that we're all thinking of you.

Continued sticky glue to moochacha, peacelovebaby, and the rest of the first tri gang on here!!

This has nothing to do with a chart..but I was hoping you girls would keep me in your thoughts..I'm 17dpo and have been doing test daily and for a few days they seemed to be getting darker now they are not..test are still pos but really light. I went in about 2 hours ago for a blood draw so should know what my #s are at in about a hour..Gosh I hope all is well. I've had no other sighs like bleeding or cramping..just the really light pg test.

edited to say my #s are only 11 at 17dpo thats not good..I go back in 48 hours top see what they are then.. :cry:

Oh no!:hugs:

Can you take progesterone cream?

hi girls im adding a link for my fertility friend chart if any want to look if any of you could let me know what you think. thank youuuus

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/2cc847

Welcome!!! So glad to have you along on the crazy ride!! :plane:

Sorry to hear about your miscarriage last month, do you mind me asking how far along you were?

Your chart is looking pretty good for 1 month after a miscarriage. Am I correct in saying that you have not had a period (full red flow) since the miscarriage?

With 2 exceptions your post ov temps are above the coverline, and FF appears certain that you did ovulate.

I think it's a great idea that you started charting, this way you'll learn so much about your body. One of the first things you'll learn is the average length of your luteal (post ov) phase. Normally this phase does not vary by more than a day or two for each individual woman, so it really helps you to narrow down when to start testing. You've already had a 12 day luteal phase so everything looks pretty good. Just a waiting game now to see if you caught the egg this month (assuming you were trying).

Best of luck to you and look forward to keeping an eye on your chart!!
:flower:

hi bernina thankyou for replying to my post. yes we are trying again. i was about 5 to 6 wks when i got told my pregnancy wasnt going to progress around the 7th of jan, the hospital let me miscarry naturaly but kept having bloods taken every few days its took a while for my hcg to fall as the first bfn is when my hcg went back to normal. i havent had a period yet since the last of the spotting.so i guess its a waiting game but i tested already and got a BFN so hope the witch doesnt turn up and that i tested to early but i see so many charts where they have already a BFP before 12dpo so i dont know!!. my normal length is about 28/30 day cycle as its taken over 18months for my cycle to come back after depo prov injection ...

your chart looks pretty good too....when you thinking of testing? sorry to read about your 2 miscarriages . lots of sticky glue coming your way!!!

Bernina, How does the accupuncture feel? I am going weds for my first apppointment.

This has nothing to do with a chart..but I was hoping you girls would keep me in your thoughts..I'm 17dpo and have been doing test daily and for a few days they seemed to be getting darker now they are not..test are still pos but really light. I went in about 2 hours ago for a blood draw so should know what my #s are at in about a hour..Gosh I hope all is well. I've had no other sighs like bleeding or cramping..just the really light pg test.

edited to say my #s are only 11 at 17dpo thats not good..I go back in 48 hours top see what they are then.. :cry:

Oh no!:hugs:

Can you take progesterone cream?

its my hcg thats low..I dont think it has anything to do with my progesterone.

Sometimes the LP phase or reason we dont carry as much is because the progestrone is low. At least thats what I read online.

Welcome Shell79 :)

I have everything crossed for those of us coming towards the end of the TWW. I am sorry, my PMA is out of the window this week, haha I will try to get it back! :D

Bed time for me now - caught a stinking cold and sore throat of OH. It's really horrid already, so god knows what it'll be like in the morning! I hope it doesn't affect my am temp.

Good night all x

Nicole - will be thinking of you hun. I hope all is well and you just have a shy little bean like moochacha :D

Sending positive and really sticky vibes over the pond to you and down under to moochacha :D

Awww you girls make me feel special!!!

I have everything crossed for you Nicole, I really do!! I've only had one positive hpt and my #'s are about the 1/4 of what they should be the last time I got bloods done.

Yesterday I had morning sickness :happydance: Wooo hooo lol The first time I've felt anything really substantial besides craving lots of fruit.

Also I know its really hard to hold onto hope but there was a girl in 1st that doc confirmed MC and she went in to have an ultrasound before her D&C and just by chance they saw the sac and heartbeat. The Doctor said that this never happens.

I still keep telling myself everyday the witch isn't here and my hcg are low but there is alot of ladies out there who haven't produced a lot of hcg till later who have gone onto having healthy babies. Some ladies haven't had a true positive via bloods or urine until they're in 2nd tri!!

shaerichelle, Foxy and fairygirl - I hope you girls are feeling better :flower: << flower for you!!

Foxy and Shazza ... 2ww almost over :happydance:

So I did the Chinese Gender Predictor and I'm predicted a girl we came up with Madeline Rose Ortiz for a possible girls name, still trying to decide a boys name :p Omg we're crazy that we have names already picked out but in reality we've had names picked out for years hehe

FF put a crosshair on my chart this morning, it pu Ov at CD18 so that means I'm 3 DPO... I really hope that we BD'd enough :(

XxX

Massive temperature drop this morning :(

Am sorry to say my PMA has all come crashing down around me now. At least it's above the coverline I suppose :shrug:

smiley shzza, here...take a sack of pma...(i keep it in the cupbord for such emergencys babes) :hugs:

ok, morning ladies....what a desasterous evening last night:shy:
i went googling!!! i know, it causes many a drama that can be prevented! and because of it i had to go through my paperwork from my pregnancy with princess:cry:. the internet told me my doctors wont do my much needed stitch if thers a slight bit of bleeding....so after 2 hours of sobbing last night hubby pointed out to me, the internet isnt a person, or my indavidual doctor and im being silly. well after id calmed down, i realised they were all set to do it last time with a tincy bit of old bleeding (sorry tmi) so why would this time be any different lol. am i the only person that ends up a wreak after googling? sorry random chatting to ya all.:blush:

ohhh my chart did somthing different this morning!!! :dance:..i dunno what but it did!!!

:hugs: and my kindest affections to you all,
:dust: :dust: :dust:

Yay. High temp this morn. My positive thinking has disapeared now though. I think ill get prepared for witchy-poo making her apearance sun/mon

How is everyone?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->