New to Charting? Join other newbies here!

Im on CD 24 and FF says I'm due :witch: in one week...but I usually have a 34/35 day cycle?

Is this because I ov'ed on CD 16 and it thinks it should have happened later?

Also something I have been wondering, as I have an almost 3WW :dohh: would I be able to test accurately before my period is due? Like 10DPO onwards? I normally get to 18DPO before :witch: is even due.

My temps are rising steadily too instead of shooting up, is this a problem?

NicoleB Im keeping my fingers crossed for you, have you stopped testing yet?

Smileyshazza Don't give up hope yet! Lots of people get a big dip, if its above the coverline dont worry about it :)

:dust: xxx

Morning Ladies

I'm afraid I too have lost any PMA that was still hanging around. I have a stinking cold - thanks to OH! Bit of a restless night :( Temp still pretty high, but that doesn't mean anything to my body - AF arrives even if my temps are still high!

Pichi - that's a lovely dip you have there.

pixxie - if your LP is normally 18, then it won't change (only on a rare occassion would it vary by 1 day either way, max):D

Is an 18 day LP good? Ive never heard of LP longer than 14 days :dohh: xxx

Thanks for all the sticky vibes girls..but I'm back I started bleeding this morning and my temp has dropped.. I'm heartbroken but have to move on or never stop crying.

morning everyone

hi foxyloxy,
just took a peek at your chart your temps look good :) .....mines not looking great i keep having very light cramps throught the last few days...not sure what to expect since i havent had a witch since my mmc in start of jan.... lots of sticky glue for you hun when u thinking of testing? do you think i could of tested to early as many charts ive seen have BFP before 12dpo anyway....

nicole - thinking of you hun x

i so wish there was an option to fastforward a few days ¬__¬ waiting is just painful

Do you girls think I should mess with OPKS this month after all the false pos ones last month I'm scared lol..I was think maybe just bd every other day and see what happens..

So sorry Nicole - take some time for yourself to reflect and recover. Sending you lots of :hugs::hugs:

Shell - could well have been too early. Give it a few more days and see what happens :D

pichi - I know what you mean!! Roll on Thursday - either way, I'm not fussed.

Nicole - i'd just say take it easy and just bd every other day *nod*

I agree Nicole - don't stress yourself with OPKs this cycle.

LOL I think I'll forgo the opks..I cant take a break tho..I hope that makes sense..

Morning ladies, I know what you mean about the waiting game, can someone take a look at my chart and tell me not to get excited over the last few days temps?! Im letting myself think im in with a good chance and thats not always a good thing as we know.

I agree with pichi and foxy Nicole, dont put too much pressure on yourself this cycle, your head must be all over the place. Thinking of you.

helly - your chart seems to have done the same as mine

Morning ladies, I know what you mean about the waiting game, can someone take a look at my chart and tell me not to get excited over the last few days temps?! Im letting myself think im in with a good chance and thats not always a good thing as we know.

I agree with pichi and foxy Nicole, dont put too much pressure on yourself this cycle, your head must be all over the place. Thinking of you.

I'm not going to..try..anyway..I will keep charting and of course be here daily haha but the opks just made me nuts so..

My chart appears to be following the usual pattern at this pointin the month - slight temp drop and tomorrow's should drop further! Grrrrr

I know, I know, the witch isn't here yet, but if my temps were doing something different to usual, I'd be a bit more positive! :D

at least you have some sort of pattern foxy. mines seem to just bounce about however they feel like each month! haha

I may be being stupid but can somebody tell me how I can get the correct link for my chart? Would love some feedback on it but the link i'm using isn't working.

Thanks all,
xXx

go to the "sharing" tab on the FF home page and click "homepage setup" and your link should be there

Oh good stuff pichi, if its following your pattern i must be getting something right!

Fingers crossed for you foxy.

I know what you mean Nicole, my OH said we should take a break, but I know in reality my mind couldnt switch off now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->