New to Charting? Join other newbies here!

Nicole, I'm really sorry--thinking of you!

And I also know what you mean about not taking a break. We know what is best for us, and that is all that matters!

Nicole, I'm really sorry--thinking of you!

And I also know what you mean about not taking a break. We know what is best for us, and that is all that matters!

Thank you! You know as much as I hurt right now..I am feeling good about this cycle..hoping I O eailer tho late O sucks..

Thank you!

Hopefully I've done it correctly now! This is my first month charting so I'd love to hear what you all think?

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/yummymummyto1

Hi Jahlucian - both your pre and post o temps looks absolutely fine. Temp drop today could indicate AF is on her way. When are you expecting her?

If AF does show, the good thing is you will have a chart to compare to on your next cycle :)

Thanks foxyloxy! I'm not really sure as I had my implant removed last month but I normally expect her around the end of the month so the 28th but as it's a short month it could be anything up to the 3rd. I had symptoms after O but they all seem to have died down bar backache and tummy pain which has been constant since O and I never have that until the day of AF arriving and it's normally alot sharper....

Hey ladies, I've been lurking here for a few days stalking your charts (hope you don't mind!). This is my first full cycle charting and wanted something to compare it to. My temps still seem to be rising at 11dpo so I'm hopeful but wondering when you would start to see the drop if AF is coming (stay away!)? I had some pinky cm 8/9 dpo (IB?) and am trying to avoid testing until Friday if AF hasn't arrived. Good luck to you all. x

Nicole so sorry to hear your bad news :hugs: Just do whatever feels right for you hun.

Hello Triple B *waves*

Even though I got a little upset at my temperature drop this morning I've decided to see what happens tomorrow. I did a bit of reading up and implantation can still happen at 11dpo so I'm hoping my temperature will shoot up again tomorrow https://www.smileyvault.com/albums/stock/smiley-character0009.gif

Good luck to those who are coming to the end of their 2ww - sending :dust: to everyone and just sprinkling a little on myself too :winkwink:

Even though I got a little upset at my temperature drop this morning I've decided to see what happens tomorrow. I did a bit of reading up and implantation can still happen at 11dpo so I'm hoping my temperature will shoot up again tomorrow https://www.smileyvault.com/albums/stock/smiley-character0009.gif

That's the spirit Shazza! :thumbup: x

Nicole so sorry to hear your bad news :hugs: Just do whatever feels right for you hun.

Hello Triple B *waves*

Good luck to those who are coming to the end of their 2ww - sending :dust: to everyone and just sprinkling a little on myself too :winkwink:

Honey you are still up above cover line (not that a one day even two day dip under would mean anything) your chart looks good. And your outlook is even better! :)

Oh good stuff pichi, if its following your pattern i must be getting something right!

Fingers crossed for you foxy.

I know what you mean Nicole, my OH said we should take a break, but I know in reality my mind couldnt switch off now.

Nope you cant shut your mind down..and we must do what its right for us. My dh bless his heart is right here ready when I am..

Welcome TripleB - you must be just up the road from me down here in Portsmouth! :D

Chart is looking great and the spotting certainly sounds about right for IB!

Fingers crossed for you.

Shazza - am I being dim or has the link to your chart gone walkies?

so sorry NicholeB...i can't imagine how that must feel, but i know that i would want to keep on trying also. My friend had this happen to her and her doctor told her that women are more fertile after a miscarraige so she BD like crazy and got pregnant that same month!! SHe now has a beautiful two year old princess!! Keep your hopes up and look to the future is what i say. xoxoxo

so sorry NicholeB...i can't imagine how that must feel, but i know that i would want to keep on trying also. My friend had this happen to her and her doctor told her that women are more fertile after a miscarraige so she BD like crazy and got pregnant that same month!! SHe now has a beautiful two year old princess!! Keep your hopes up and look to the future is what i say. xoxoxo

I had a mc in sept 08 and got my bfp with my almost 8 month old in oct 08 so I agree I think you are more fertile..hopefully i am this time also..

Welcome TripleB - you must be just up the road from me down here in Portsmouth! :D

Chart is looking great and the spotting certainly sounds about right for IB!

Fingers crossed for you.

Hey foxyloxy - I'm in North Hampshire, almost Surrey but its not that far from Pompey (near enough for a trip to Gunwharf Quays!). Thanks for looking at my chart, trying to be optimistic but not set myself up for a fall if AF arrives. I suppose if it does at least I'll have something to compare next month to! x

It kind of has but hasn't - if you click on my ticker it should automatically take you through to my chart now I think. I was trying to make my signature look a bit tidier so I can insert an extra banner although I did wonder if people might not realise that and then wouldn't look at my chart so I might change it to a clickable link like my journal. I love Pichi's signature and would really like one a bit like that!

Noticed something rather odd earlier after I went to the loo - there was what looked to be similar to ewcm on the tissue, not quite sure why I would be getting that at this point in the month :wacko:

oooh very smart shazza - although I bet I won't be the only person to ask you that! haha

Haha TripleB - got to love Gunwharf Quay shopping :D

Good Morning ladies! Don't stress too much about dips, I had one yesterday at 11dpo but My temp went back up this morning. There's always hope till the evil witch shows! I'm trying so hard to be optomistic but I am having horrible cramps and my back hurts so I'm pretty sure AF will be here soon.

Xshell, thanks for the sticky glue, always needed!! This cycle has been weird, very high temps (prob as coming off birth control pills after the surgery). I'm cd 14 and I think my body may finally be kicking into gear. I feel some twinges in my back and near my ovaries and think I may be noticing a bit more cm. Up until today it's been pretty dry down there! So I'm hoping ovulation will come in the next 4 - 6 days. I'm really beginning to believe that my problem is low estrogen in the first half of my cycle. Causes my lining to not build up properly (would explain my pre ov spotting) and also my eggs to not fully mature. So I'm really thinking the Clomid may be the way to go as much as I hate to admit it.

Shannon, acupuncture is going very well. The needles take a bit of getting used to, but don't let that worry you one bit. They don’t hurt, they just feel weird going in and you get like these electrical or pressure sensations at some points (mainly for me the chest and toe ones have the most sensation, can barely feel the stomach and leg ones). I normally feel very relaxed during the treatment. She has me go into the office, she looks at my tounge a few times, takes my pulses, discusses any concerns I have and what stage of my cycle I'm at, then asks me to put on a gown and get on the table. She comes back in and turns on the matress heating pad and then places the needles. She then puts a heating lamp on my stomach (usually only pre ov and during menstration) and an eye pillow and leaves me to rest for about 40 minutes. My mind usually just wanders, there is quiet music on in the background and it's a very nice time for reflection and true relaxation. I'm very pleased. She also has given me herbs to make into tea 4 times per day and also started me on a new supplement called Pregnancy Prep. Not sure if any of that is working but it's worth it alone for the relaxation I feel. Good luck with your first appointment and make sure to let us know how it goes!

Foxy, I hope you're feeling better soon. Sorry to hear about your cold! Your chart continues to look good!

Moochacha, I love the name you have chosen, Madeline is my aunt's name!

Pichi and Smiley, get back on that PMA train. I'm sending positive vibes and sticky glue to you both!!

Nicole, I'm so sorry for you honey. I hope your body bounces back quickly and that you and DH are able to heal. :hugs: I agree with the rest of the ladies, toss the opk sticks and just get in some quality BD'ing.

I have to run so will catch up with the rest in a bit!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->