New to Charting? Join other newbies here!

bernina thanks will reply in little bit. ..

please look at my chart. I added all the ewcm in. It shows fertile but no ovulation. However I'm having pregnancy symptoms.. Had bfn yesterday. Do your temps always go up when you are preggo. This whole cycle is diff than last month.

Hey ladies, just checking in. I have read through the thread and don't have anything insightful to add as I agree with what has already been said.

Edit : Just saw Shannon's post. Your temps do need to shift to confirm O, there is not any prolonged shift on your chart though, so I can't say that you have O'd. Do you think the symptoms could be hormones from last cycle? Or are you under any stress?

hey girlie, how are you?

got a question for you lovely ladies. after O, has anyone experianced a weird pulling feeling around their hips?

I had hip pain today, random as that is. I'm not really SS yet as I know at 5dpo any physical sign of a bean is unlikely. I have 41 pregnancy point on FF alreay :rofl: I'm also a bit irritable, but if it's too early to SS for a BFP then it must be too early to SS for AF too. Ha

im trying my hardest not to SS but this feeling around my hips is really weird :S like you say though - 6dpo is too early i guess

Pichi, you did have that dip yesterday though, so symptoms could start in the next 48hours if it was an ID.

Hey ladies, just checking in. I have read through the thread and don't have anything insightful to add as I agree with what has already been said.

Edit : Just saw Shannon's post. Your temps do need to shift to confirm O, there is not any prolonged shift on your chart though, so I can't say that you have O'd. Do you think the symptoms could be hormones from last cycle? Or are you under any stress?

No stress for once lol. Nope they symptoms all went away. They came back for about the past 5 days.:wacko:

:flower:

it doesn't look like you've O'd shaerichelle. maybe your temp will rise soon :)

Yah my chart doesnt show O, but I am wondering if there is a possibility especially after loss that your chart might be wacky. My first CM was CD6 with light bleeding.

maybe your whole cycle's temps have been high?

fairygirl: its so hard not to SS! especially since there is a 50/50 chance you could/couldn't be pregnant

pichi - I have a really good feeling about this cycle of yours! :D

Pichi they are higher than last month

lol @ you gals and SS. My first pregnancy my hip hurt. The last one within 10 dpo my hip started to hurt! fingers crossed.

aw thank you hunny. i don't want to get my hopes up though -sigh-

good luck to everyone though ^___^ :dust:

shaerichelle it's not really my hips as such, its pulling pains around my hips... odd i know

OMG ladies.... don't panic, lol I've not got a BFp......

TMI coming - look away now!!!!

Just about to get in the bath, took off my knickers and noticed they were quite wet which they weren't an hour or so ago! Anyway, thought I'd have a quick CM check and when I looked, it was quite watery but I thought I noticed a tint or something, so wiped contents from my finger onto some TP. Anyway, it is very mildly tinted pinky/brown. I mean very lightly! So, checked again, and again just to be sure lol and same again!

HELP!! Never, ever had that before and I always check my CM, particularly in the run up to O and AF. AF due on Thursday! EEK

And relax....... *sigh*

ooo it could be one of 2 things couldn't it...

1.IB!
2.Witchy-poo making an early appearance.

i hope it's the first one :d

I also hope it's the first! haha Although 12DPO is a bit late for an IB right?

If it's AF, it'll be the first time ever, that I have had this before she showed up. And I won't be impressed if she shows up early, that'll ruin my lovely run of 13 day LP's! haha

Thanks though - I'm keeping the TP for a bit....... I think I have finally gone over the edge :haha::haha:

Sounds good foxy :D

I have a question... where it says stats on the bit under the ticker... what does that track? I have 5|4|3 at the far end of my chart... don't get what it is!

XxX

Foxy- if AF doesn't show when do you plan to test? Are you having any cramping, or just the light spotting? Pardon all the questions but we are the same dpo, and I like to compare. my witch is due thursday...thinking I should wait at least till friday to test?

well usually people mistake IB for their AF so... you never know foxy!

Ooooh Foxy I really hope thats some kind of IB - I was reading today that it can happen as late as 12 dpo and I know some people mistake IB for the start of AF. Am keeping my fingers and toes crossed for you https://www.smileyvault.com/albums/userpics/10404/fingerscrossed.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->