New to Charting? Join other newbies here!

Foxy, if the spotting was more on the brown side it could just mean that the implantation bleeding took a few days to make it's way out, and hence was old brown blood. I'm really hoping that's the case for you!!!!

I admit I was scanning your post and saw "excited" and "BFP" in the same sentence and almost lost it!!!

haha Sorry bernina - I was almost as excited as if I had got a BFP! There isn't any spotting when I wipe, just if I check ^^^ up there! Who knows. Will have to see what happens tomorrow.

Not really had any significant symptoms, although peeing for Britain today (have had a little bit more water than usual at work due to sore throat, but not huge amounts) I have been burping like it's some sort of new craze and compared to my usual 'bowl movements' around this time of the month, everything is, how can I put this.... steady!?

ginger - I am due AF on thursday. There are a few of us due that day. If, (said loosely)she doesn't appear, I'll try to hold on and test friday. I always test 13dpo and then AF appears haha

evening all :)

bernina - have you already started taking clomid for this cycle then? ive read a few ppl taking many kinds of meds think il have to find out what they are for as i dont want to sound ignorant,
...think i should brush up on my knowledge its amazing how much i didnt know when it came to ttc and stuff!

foxyloxy - sounds all good so far.. whats the average for ppls luteal phases? as its my first temp charting ive done.

looks like there a few of us ready for testing soon :)

xshell- your link to fertility friend isn't working, I'd love to see your chart. I think if you go to fertility friend, and click on home page setup you can get the link.

gingerbaby4us - ive added it now hun... see what you think !! thankyou

Shell - the average luteal phase is between 10-16 days. A luteal phase below 10 days can indicate a problem, but it really just depends on the individual.

Fingers crossed it's way longer than that pichi ;) lets say a 9 month lp!

Of course shazza - I was thinking of reserving one on thursday!

Hi Girls!

Peace-Congrats!! Did I say that already? I'm not sure, but still so happy for you!! BTW, (TMI alert) in the CM dept. all bets are now off. You're going to see all sorts of textures, colours (white, clear, yellowy, I even had orange not too long ago). As long as there's no blood just go with it, we get so excited about not seeing :witch: for 9 months, but don't realize that pantyliners are still going to come in handy.

Nicole-So, so, sorry to hear the terrible news. Hopefully you'll get right back on that horse (...er DH) and turn out another bfp next cycle.

Moochacha-I'm so happy to hear that everything is still ok with you. I'm thinking the stickiest of thoughts for your shy squishy, have you got any scans coming up? The gender predictor says girl for me too, but warns me that I'm near a change over date, so it could be wrong. Love the name BTW!!

Foxy-I'm so, so, so hopeful for you! I have to say that my IB totally coincided with the normal start of my spotting, so you never know. But then, you don't normally bleed pre-:witch: I'm still going to maintain that anything different is good.

Bernina-Glad to hear you're so happy with your accupuncture, hopefully it will help things along. I am so interested in how your chart will shape up now that the surgery is over and done with it. I hope this will be the one so you won't have to even think about clomid anymore.

Shannon-Your cycles are really not being friendly! Are you still bding? I agree with the other girls, there's no inidication of o yet, but hopefully soon.

Pichi-Nice dip! Let the SS begin! Hopefully this is it for you!

Fairy-Yay for the earlier o this cycle! FX'd that it's lucky!

Babylove-I see you started your new cycle. Sorry the witch got you, but at least you know where you stand now. You can start the next cycle fresh, you will learn so much about your body!

Shazza-FX'd you bounce back tomorrow!!

I'm sure I missed tons of you girls, :dust: to all of you!!

LOL Thanks and yep I'm getting right back on the horse (er DH) hahaha

First up :wohoo: foxy how exciting!!

Bernina - Yeah we want a name that was very familiar, old and classic it was either Madeline or Victoria but we live in state of Victoria which turned me off the name. Plus Maddy is a super cute nick name.

mystic - Thanks for the sticky vibes at the moment I'm just going with the flow. They moved my scan for next week which I'm ok with. I'm kinda scared having another scan atm. Have you been thinking of any names? :D

I went for my Doctors appointment today again also got bloods drawn to see how my levels are. My Doctor talked about the possibility of a blighted ovum or chemical pregnancy and how I want to approach medical treatment for it. He's really convinced it's a blighted ovum and asked if I wanted to MC naturally. It will be confirmed next week at the ultra sound which I'm kinda trying to avoid. So he's giving me some time to think about what I want to do if that happens. If that's the case half of me wants to MC naturally and the other half of me wants to hurry this up so i can start another cycle. I think ill MC naturally even though it could be weeks before I actually MC. Anyway this is all an IF I like to think I could still be pregnant. :flower:

First up :wohoo: foxy how exciting!!

Bernina - Yeah we want a name that was very familiar, old and classic it was either Madeline or Victoria but we live in state of Victoria which turned me off the name. Plus Maddy is a super cute nick name.

mystic - Thanks for the sticky vibes at the moment I'm just going with the flow. They moved my scan for next week which I'm ok with. I'm kinda scared having another scan atm. Have you been thinking of any names? :D

I went for my Doctors appointment today again also got bloods drawn to see how my levels are. My Doctor talked about the possibility of a blighted ovum or chemical pregnancy and how I want to approach medical treatment for it. He's really convinced it's a blighted ovum and asked if I wanted to MC naturally. It will be confirmed next week at the ultra sound which I'm kinda trying to avoid. So he's giving me some time to think about what I want to do if that happens. If that's the case half of me wants to MC naturally and the other half of me wants to hurry this up so i can start another cycle. I think ill MC naturally even though it could be weeks before I actually MC. Anyway this is all an IF I like to think I could still be pregnant. :flower:

Honey I really hope everything turns out for you!! I can understand wanting it to just be done if its going to be tho..I felt the same way yesterday when I got my #s and to be honest was happy to see af today.. I mean as sad as I was and am at least I know.

Yeah this is really a big ordeal, with my other MC it just happened and I didn't know anything was wrong. I wonder how long it will take for me to naturally MC because from what I can tell AF is not making any signs of coming at all.

Since going away from the Doctors I have a million questions. It's weird because I hate how Doctors talk about a MC like its nothing... If I hadn't continued to take hpt I wouldn't know anything was wrong. Ah it feels like AF will never come :cry:

Moochacha, I'm so very sorry :( Fx'd that things just turn out for the best..if it's not meant to be, then hopefully you can get on with your cycle and have another bfp really soon. :hugs: xo

You're right too..docs talk about it like it's nothing. I haaaate that as well. I'm super nervous for my first appt and that's a whole month away. Should I be taking preg tests, just in case? What do you ladies think?

Mystic, thank you! lol..yeah I'm sure the cm will be all kinds of weird, but that's ok with me :D So far it's just been normal..no increase or anything really, tho I've been a bit *itchy*..which is annoying.

Nicole, glad to see that you're still aiming for that eggy! All the best xo

Foxy, fx'd!!!! Can't wait to hear about your :bfp: :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"