New to Charting? Join other newbies here!

Moochacha wishing you all the luck in the world. Being in limbo is not nice and especially when they are asking you to think of how you want to deal with things before you even really know for sure whats going on. All I will say is when I had my mmc it was 6 weeks after beanie stopped growing we found out and there was no signs of nature taking it's course so if it comes to the worst you could be waiting a while - obviously everyone is different. Anyway I'm really hoping it doesn't come to that :hugs:

Well I've resigned myself to the fact that I'm going to be out this myself again as I've had a big drop which took me way under the coverline. Fully expecting AF to arrive tomorrow now bang on time :growlmad: aaaah well it's a new month next month so we shall see what that brings - might get myself a softcup for the next cycle https://www.smileyvault.com/albums/basic/smileyvault-chin.gif

Good luck to all the other girls expecting AF over the next few days. I really hope that you get your bfps amd have some good news to share https://www.smileyvault.com/albums/basic/smileyvault-hug.gif

Moochacha. I wish you luck with that little squishy. It must be a hard decision to make.

Peace- how are you getting on? Any symptoms?

Mustic - nice to see you on here again. Hope your little spot is behaving as it should be :)

Had a temp rise again today - 36.97'c. No weird pully pains as of yet but I have only been up 20mins!

Moochacha,I'll be thinking of you. Sorry this is a rushed post- I should be on my way to work- being observed ergh. Pichi, yay for temp rise. My temp is in the same range as the last few I guess and my chart is so different to the last. Wonder if my temp will ever rise a bit more.

im sure your temp will rise soon fairy ^__^

i'm tempted while i'm in town to pick up a digi test and stick it in my drawer for when the time comes... i won't use it unless i get a line on my cheapies or AF just doesn't show at all...

it may be sitting there a while! haha

Morning Ladies

Not much to report here - temp still up at a nice level. Woke up at 5am this morning, temp was 98.20 went back to sleep and woke up again at 7.30, temp was 98.34. So decided to put it in the temp corrector and came out with 98.30! First time I've ever used the temp corrector, but it seems pretty good. Either way, thankfully my temp is still pretty high for this time of the month!

On the CM front, there was yellowy tinge this morning - not seen that before!

I don't want to get excited, as previous cycles when I have got excited, I've tested, got a BFN and AF has shown up! haha Typical!

Pichi - I really think this may be the month for you.

Shazza - sorry to hear about your temp drop. If AF does show, I would look into the soft cups. I am going to get some next cycle :D - hopefully won't need to!

moochacha - thinking of you hun. Hopefully, this is just your Dr preparing you for the worst case scenario, and things will work out ok for you and your family. You know we are all here for you whatever happens :hugs:

Hey Foxy!

I have my fingers crossed for you!!! your chart looks great.

Can you help me please? I've just filled in my first chart based on temps alone. Throughout the cycle FF told me I ovulated on day 13. I'm now on CD27 and my temp has dropped from 36.58 C to 36.30 C which is what I expected as AF due and 36.3 was temp before ovulation. My chart looks biphasic to me. But when I put in the low temp today FF told me they can no longer detect ovulation or pinpoint it accurately?!!!

I'm confused I thought my chart looked good and so did FF until today. Could it be that I put it as a 25 day when I first started FF. (mine varies 25-28 day cycles so didn't know what to put!). Should I put this low temp as start of my next cycle even though full flow not here yet??

Sorry just feeling a bit disheartened as AF on its way and FF has made me think I haven't ovulated (I did get ov pain also this month!?).

Any advice thoughts would be welcome!!!

Thanks

Cxxx

Foxy, keeping my fx'd for you!

Moochacha, still thinking of you xo Hoping all is well hun. :hugs:

Pichi, I'm doing alright so far. Boobs are soooo sore and I'm so gassy :blush: Not much nausea or anything, but have a feeling that's coming! I definitely have food aversions, as nothing sounds good. Ugh. Oh and DD was eating a blueberry muffin this morning and it smelled like rotten grass LOL. Weird.

Hope everyone has a lovely day xo

Moochacha - so sorry things arent going smoothly for you, fingers crossed everything works out for the best, whatever that best maybe.

Foxy and Pichi - looking really good!

Ive had another temp rise and just found a few little bits of pink tinged CM?!

Morning girls, hope everyone is well

Moochacha, I hope everything turns out ok. I have my fingers crossed for you.

Ive had another rise on my chart this morning, which can only be good right?:happydance: I get paid on friday and Ill be 11DPO do we think I should test?

Love and :dust: xx

Morning Ladies

Not much to report here - temp still up at a nice level. Woke up at 5am this morning, temp was 98.20 went back to sleep and woke up again at 7.30, temp was 98.34. So decided to put it in the temp corrector and came out with 98.30! First time I've ever used the temp corrector, but it seems pretty good. Either way, thankfully my temp is still pretty high for this time of the month!

Oooh I hadn't seent the temp corrector before - dangerous to my state of mind! I had a huge dip this morning but took my temp an hour early (36.6). Took it again an hour after usual time and it was highest ever (37.0). Using the temp corrector it puts me around 36.8 which is similar to the last few days (high). I have had a bit of brown cm this morning which could be the start of AF but this has given me hope (I shouldn't be doing this to myself...). Guess I will just have to temp at the right time tomorrow and see what happens!

Your chart is looking foxy Foxy!

x

morning ladies

ive just put my temp in ff and ive noticed i have a bar that says stats and number 5 in todays box, does anyone no what thats for?

i think im going to test tomorrow as at the moment i dnt have signs that AF is coming, im wondering if i got a bfn and no af, could that be because of my mc in jan and that i would be late even thow ff shows ive ovulated?

Yeah this is really a big ordeal, with my other MC it just happened and I didn't know anything was wrong. I wonder how long it will take for me to naturally MC because from what I can tell AF is not making any signs of coming at all.

Since going away from the Doctors I have a million questions. It's weird because I hate how Doctors talk about a MC like its nothing... If I hadn't continued to take hpt I wouldn't know anything was wrong. Ah it feels like AF will never come :cry:

With my mc in 08 it just happened no warning (no cramps or anything)..all tho I think I knew somewhere in my head things were not right...I pushed it away so when I started bleeding, It was so awful but I thought sadly I think I knew. I was this weird scared sad feeling. I was so awful. :cry:
This time like you I knew something was wrong because my hpt stopped getting darker then started getting lighter...
Thankful my OB is very sensitive about things like this and tries to make you feel better (all tho I dont agree with him on waiting to have a normal" cycle is you are only a couple weeks after O like me) anyway..
I hate hearing "oh you have other kids you'll be ok" or "you have kids already so dont worry you know it will happen again" WTF so what if I have 100 other kids do people not know I wanted this one as much..I got the same things being said when I had my 08 mc..grrr

Moochacha wishing you all the luck in the world. Being in limbo is not nice and especially when they are asking you to think of how you want to deal with things before you even really know for sure whats going on. All I will say is when I had my mmc it was 6 weeks after beanie stopped growing we found out and there was no signs of nature taking it's course so if it comes to the worst you could be waiting a while - obviously everyone is different. Anyway I'm really hoping it doesn't come to that :hugs:

Well I've resigned myself to the fact that I'm going to be out this myself again as I've had a big drop which took me way under the coverline. Fully expecting AF to arrive tomorrow now bang on time :growlmad: aaaah well it's a new month next month so we shall see what that brings - might get myself a softcup for the next cycle https://www.smileyvault.com/albums/basic/smileyvault-chin.gif

Good luck to all the other girls expecting AF over the next few days. I really hope that you get your bfps amd have some good news to share https://www.smileyvault.com/albums/basic/smileyvault-hug.gif

Sorry you have a temp drop..I hope af stays away from ya.. :hugs:

Hiya! My temp is still up but starting to level out. What do you think? I am going to test tomorrow, tested at 12dpo but BFN......

Moochacha, I'm so very sorry :( Fx'd that things just turn out for the best..if it's not meant to be, then hopefully you can get on with your cycle and have another bfp really soon. :hugs: xo

You're right too..docs talk about it like it's nothing. I haaaate that as well. I'm super nervous for my first appt and that's a whole month away. Should I be taking preg tests, just in case? What do you ladies think?

Mystic, thank you! lol..yeah I'm sure the cm will be all kinds of weird, but that's ok with me :D So far it's just been normal..no increase or anything really, tho I've been a bit *itchy*..which is annoying.

Nicole, glad to see that you're still aiming for that eggy! All the best xo

Foxy, fx'd!!!! Can't wait to hear about your :bfp: :D

You bet girl I'm not giving up..haha

Morning Ladies

On the CM front, there was yellowy tinge this morning - not seen that before!

I don't want to get excited, as previous cycles when I have got excited, I've tested, got a BFN and AF has shown up! haha Typical!

Pichi - I really think this may be the month for you.

Shazza - sorry to hear about your temp drop. If AF does show, I would look into the soft cups. I am going to get some next cycle :D - hopefully won't need to!

moochacha - thinking of you hun. Hopefully, this is just your Dr preparing you for the worst case scenario, and things will work out ok for you and your family. You know we are all here for you whatever happens :hugs:

Foxy your chart is freaking beautiful!! When are you gonna test? Dang I'm so excited for you lol I reallllly hope this is it for you honey.

Hi Spacegirl - do you have a link to your chart so we can have a good look?

Sometimes, without more info to go on, i.e. CM etc, FF can not definitley pinpoint ov. On FF you can amend the way FF works, by changing the method of ovulation detection - this should be below you actual chart. You can try changing that to see if FF then give you your crosshairs.

Well girls, bit of a set back for me....... very light pinkish creamy cm when I wiped (only on 1 wipe). Checked CM and there is still plenty of cremay cm, but it is tinged a very plae pink. Never had this before, so not sure if it's a good thing or if it's just a strange AF.

I'm not due till tomorrow, however initially FF said I ovulated on CD15 (until I got a couple more high temps when it changed to CD16). So, if I did infact ovulate on CD15, then I am due AF today. She normally turns up around this time, so I guess it's just a waiting game for me today :(

Posh - temps are still up there, so good luck with your next test :D

Shell - the stats is a countdown to testing / AF :)

In which case why haven't you POAS Foxy?! I hope the pinky CM is a good sign for you (combined with the high temp this morning - maybe!). x

Hiya! My temp is still up but starting to level out. What do you think? I am going to test tomorrow, tested at 12dpo but BFN......

Your chart looks great!! Good luck tomorrow!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->