New to Charting? Join other newbies here!

TripleB - No this isn't usual for me at all. AF usually arrives 14DPO at around 10am. You could almost set your watch by her. I normally get mild period pains from about 10am onwards for the day!

I am normally pretty irritable the day or so before and I suffer with my bowels in the 3 - 4 days running up to AF (I think this is probably linked to my ulcerative Colitis).

I have been waiting all week to see the usual 'signs'!

I'm pretty good when it comes to POAS - hate seeing BFN's so much. I'd rather just see AF! Never thought I'd hear myself say that! :haha:

In which case I'm even more excited for you! Sending sticky babydust your way and will be watching for an announcement! x

Thanks, with any luck, it'll be a +ve announcement! haha

FF has put my final crosshair on (it was only dotted yesterday) and it's moved the coverline higher... It looks too high though? Anybody fancy having a shifty and letting me know what they think? :)

Thanks much in advance ^^

XxX

Foxy- I'm loving your chart! That dip and rise is sexy lol ;) Good luck babe! :D Hoping to hear about your :bfp: soon!!!!!

XxX

Kaede, experiment with discarding that crazy high temp on 17th and see if it makes a difference to coverline - does look too high. x

Hi ladies..first time charting. Would someone mind looking at my chart and letting me know what you think? My cycle is typically 27-28 days. Thanks!

you need to link the chart hun :D The link in your sig is just for the ticker not the actual chart :)

XxX

No it's still stayed the same? :S

XxX

Hmmm, I'm at a loss then. FF has a mind of its own sometimes! Hopefully you'll get lovely high temps in your LP waaaaaaaay above the coverline (ending in a nice BFP.....) so it won't be a problem :thumbup: x

you need to link the chart hun :D The link in your sig is just for the ticker not the actual chart :)

XxX

Thank You..hopefully that worked. Oh, and I have been using OPKs, and I did get 2 lines on a few of them on cd11..but not positives.

Woops! Sorry Shazza- very glad to hear the witch hasn't arrived yet. Definitely hoping she stays away!

I'm really impressed with your strong, positive attitude Nicole- and most days I agree, we are still very young : )

Go high temps for ladies in the 2ww!!

foxy - your chart is looking real good. wish i could just fast forward a few days n get testing out of the way!

shazza - when is the witchy due to visit?

urgh my head feels like it's in a vice today *grumble*

Woops! Sorry Shazza- very glad to hear the witch hasn't arrived yet. Definitely hoping she stays away!

I'm really impressed with your strong, positive attitude Nicole- and most days I agree, we are still very young : )

Go high temps for ladies in the 2ww!!

Thank you!! No point in letting the things you can not control bring you down.

random Q girlies but - anyone had a rock hard Cervix? i'm not meaning during AF hard, i mean like solid and closed very tight? odd Q but just curious

fingers crossed for you then hun that she's running 9months or so late!

Hi Pichi! My cervix has never been what I'd call rock hard, only medium hard to very soft. I still can't figure out the open vs. closed part and mine always seems high...

well i can't really usually tell the open and closed part either but i can now! it's like there is no opening at all! very strange!

usually its like o

but now its pretty much .

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"