New to Charting? Join other newbies here!

Kaede, I think it is the open dot temp on O day that has done it, now FF thinks you o'd then and had a fallback on 2po and rise on 3dpo. Is there a reason why that temp is open? Different time? Sleep deprived box?

Dizzy, get to BDing for that O!

Jaimie, I know what you mean about not knowing what to say.

Pichi, we like being in sync don't we, the last couple of days my cervix has been firm and closed each morning, I don;t normally notice it this firm until a bit before AF and then it goes all soft just before AF starts.

I'm an emotional wreck today but trying not to read into it too much, I figure I'm stressed and whereas I'd normally class it as pms, I still could be waiting to implant, therefore it can't be anything but life stress!

And of course an extra sprinkling of :dust: to those still waiting to test in Feb!

haha really? mine's has been like that the last few days also. is it really tightly closed? not quite sure what it means just thought id throw it out there.

haha really? mine's has been like that the last few days also. is it really tightly closed? not quite sure what it means just thought id throw it out there.

Yup, but I just had a sneaky check (I have been so good at only checking it in the morning this cycle) and it is still firm but a bit more open.

Fairygirl and Pichi - I hope your CPs and textures mean your lady business is closed for business because you are busy baking buns in those ovens!!!

I am trying really, really hard not to SS, to convince myself I am pregnant or not for at least another 2 days.

mines hasn't changed since yesterday... dum dum dummmmm lol

trying not to symptom spot either but i'm a bit crap ¬___¬

Kaede, I think it is the open dot temp on O day that has done it, now FF thinks you o'd then and had a fallback on 2po and rise on 3dpo. Is there a reason why that temp is open? Different time? Sleep deprived box?

Dizzy, get to BDing for that O!

Jaimie, I know what you mean about not knowing what to say.

Pichi, we like being in sync don't we, the last couple of days my cervix has been firm and closed each morning, I don;t normally notice it this firm until a bit before AF and then it goes all soft just before AF starts.

I'm an emotional wreck today but trying not to read into it too much, I figure I'm stressed and whereas I'd normally class it as pms, I still could be waiting to implant, therefore it can't be anything but life stress!

Yeah the open dot is sleep deprived... do think if I put it to normal it would change?

XxX

(edit - I changed them and it still didn't make a difference so I don't know lol)

Kaede, I think FF is looking at all the other factors too. If you look at your fertile cm and opks, the day it has given you looks right. As for the coverline, I think FF looks at the past 6 temps and put a coverline above the highest one (yours being CD12).

Kaede, I think FF is looking at all the other factors too. If you look at your fertile cm and opks, the day it has given you looks right. As for the coverline, I think FF looks at the past 6 temps and put a coverline above the highest one (yours being CD12).

Ah well lol, just my post Ov temps look really low compared to everyone else's now the cover line has changed. :shrug:

Never mind lol Thanks for your help anyway :D

XxX

Foxy your chart is looking so good, I can not wait until Friday rolls around!! Those tugging pains are a great sign. I had those really strong with my pregnancy before I even tested, I just knew I was pregnant. My body felt so different and I would just lay in bed and could feel all this stuff happening inside me.

Best of luck to those trying to catch the egg in the next few days and sticky glue to those in the 2ww!!!

Kaede, don't panic over post O temps (Im taking my own advice here). You need to get to implantation days (6-12dpo) and then you can start obsessing over temps.

Shannon, acupuncture is going very well. The needles take a bit of getting used to, but don't let that worry you one bit. They don’t hurt, they just feel weird going in and you get like these electrical or pressure sensations at some points (mainly for me the chest and toe ones have the most sensation, can barely feel the stomach and leg ones). I normally feel very relaxed during the treatment. She has me go into the office, she looks at my tounge a few times, takes my pulses, discusses any concerns I have and what stage of my cycle I'm at, then asks me to put on a gown and get on the table. She comes back in and turns on the matress heating pad and then places the needles. She then puts a heating lamp on my stomach (usually only pre ov and during menstration) and an eye pillow and leaves me to rest for about 40 minutes. My mind usually just wanders, there is quiet music on in the background and it's a very nice time for reflection and true relaxation. I'm very pleased. She also has given me herbs to make into tea 4 times per day and also started me on a new supplement called Pregnancy Prep. Not sure if any of that is working but it's worth it alone for the relaxation I feel. Good luck with your first appointment and make sure to let us know how it goes!

Bernina, The appointment went wonderful. It didnt hurt a bit. She did the needles and then a cup thing then a massage. I wont have herbs until after the 3rd time if needed. I go back next week for another for weeks straight. I did get the heating lamp too! lol My ovaries started to twinge after she put the points into the gyn point.:)

Kaede, don't panic over post O temps (Im taking my own advice here). You need to get to implantation days (6-12dpo) and then you can start obsessing over temps.

Well tbh I don't really know what to expect. This is my first full month temping/charting so I will be better prepared next cycle if I don't get my BFP this time round :)

But yeah ur right lol, I'll start obsessing AFTER implantation time haha

XxX

can you girls take a look at me chart and tll me what you think?:flower:
https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/2c2920

:nope: Looks like I am gonna be out ladies......

Had some more spotting when I wiped tonight - still very pale pinky colour and a bit creamy, but there were also a couple of droplets in the loo (I'm sorry TMI!) so it looks like it's getting stronger :( My stomach is also starting to feel more like it does when AF has arrived.

I'm afraid I think it is only a matter of time :growlmad::growlmad:

Hey blondie - I reckon if you take out that fertile cm from the latter part of your chart, you should get solid crosshairs :D

How long are your cycles usually?

Ugh Foxy..but your chart looks so good! I refuse to believe it yet!!!!

:hugs: Fx'd it slows down to nada. xo

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"