New to Charting? Join other newbies here!

Foxy its not over until the :witch: shows! Keeping my fingers crossed for you

Blondie how long are your cycles usually?

Any opinions on my chart? When do you think I should test? :) xxx

Thanks Pixxie.

That's a nice looking chart you have there. I would wait a couple more days before testing :D

Hi ladies,
I just learned something new today that maybe you all might not know about yet.
I've been using a regular fever thermometer for the last week but my temps seemed to be really erratic:wacko:, so yesterday I finally went and bought a bbt thermometer.

Just today I pulled out the instructions that came with it and low and behold, I've been temping just under my tongue or just off to the side in the front of my mouth which is more susceptible to outside environment temps according to the instructions.

It suggests putting the probe as far back on one side under the tongue as you can stand comfortably. That's where the most accurate heat pockets are according to this thermometer anyways. So I discarded my temps on FF and plan to start all over again in the morning with hopefully more accurate temps.

I plan to test tomorrow though I'm quite sure it'll be a :bfn:.
If it is then I'm going to give AF til March 2nd to show up and if she doesn't then I'm going to make a gyn appointment. I think I'm overdue for my pap and I'm going to see about getting something to get this cycle over with.

Have any of you had some kind of meds to make your period show up? Any info about it is appreciated! :smug:

Amber - thanks for the info, yes, I was aware that the best place to put your tongue is to the side and as far back as poss. I wouldn't have thrown away your temps though as unless you were sleeping with your mouth open, they would have still been pretty accurate!

In my experience, it doesn't make much difference to the temps providing you put it under your tongue to the side. :D

I'm sorry, I am not sure about medication to induce AF.

Yeah, I nearly make myself gag every morning taking my temps the thermometer is that far back under my tongue lol, but hopefully it'll be worth it :D

XxX

I still have the temps written down just not on my chart on FF til I see what they look like in the next few days. Hopefully a pattern starts to emerge. Right now it just looks crazy....and being on cd 69 is not helping matters.:wacko:

:wave:
I'm a newbie and new to this thread also.

I'm on my first month of charting with FF and it's got me all :wacko: already. So far i'm 45CD-17DPO and i'm expecting :witch: any day now.

Quite stupidly ive been testing everyday, pretty much, since 12DPO and all i get is :bfn:.

Should i be optimistic or not? my temps are a little erratic but over all they have stayed high and each 5 days or so tend to rise a little higher.

:help:

FF has put my final crosshair on (it was only dotted yesterday) and it's moved the coverline higher... It looks too high though? Anybody fancy having a shifty and letting me know what they think? :)

Thanks much in advance ^^

XxX

Kaede, your coverline is high because your ovulation temp is high (CD 19) Your CM and OPKs support this day for o, but I'd argue that your temps indicate CD 18. If you could get FF to declare CD 18 ovulation, you CL *should* drop to around 36.25.

Just quickly...

Shazza-Glad the witch hasn't shown yet!

Foxy-I agree with Peace, chart is waayyy too good! I can't believe af is coming either. I am keeping my PMA for you!

Moochacha-FX'd for your scan, hope it all goes well and you see your little one in there. I know what you mean, I would be tempted to just start again, but I have heard of quite a few ladies who were told there was nothing in there, and then miraculously a week or two later there was. Only you and DH can make this decision, but I really hope hope hope that you won't have to.

Kaede, your coverline is high because your ovulation temp is high (CD 19) Your CM and OPKs support this day for o, but I'd argue that your temps indicate CD 18. If you could get FF to declare CD 18 ovulation, you CL *should* drop to around 36.25.

How would I get it to do that? It was originally CD18, but then it changed when i put my temp in this morning.

I'm not really bothered, if I really really did OV on CD19 then the chances of me concieving this cycle is high, with OV on CD18 it's only good lol. But whicever way I just thought the coverline was fairly high, but my temps are still above it even though it's only just. I'll give it a couple days and then start obsessing when I don't get an implant dip :rofl:

Thanks for that ^^

XxX

Ive just realised how to "show" my chart!

If anyone could advice i'd appreciate it :)

Temp is still nicely above the coverline snugggs - I'd wait a few days then retest :D

Thanks Shaerichelle.... I will definatly be POAS in the morning.

:dust:

AFM - spotting has subsided again!! Still there when I wipe though. Just realised I haven't had anything to eat since a bap at lunchtime! That is so unlike me! haha

No movement (at the back!) either - now that is just unheard of for me!!

I wish my body would just make up it's bloody mind!! Grrr

Hoping I can get through the night without being woken up by a visit from AF!

God there is nothing worse than being on AF watch when you are at work either.

Good night all........ catch up in the morning :d

Thanks FoxyLoxy ..... The waiting is killing me!! :doh:

:dust:

Oh Foxy my fingers are so X for you...and everyone else with those beautiful charts! I am enjoying going through this journey with you all. Even though things aren't going right for me, its nice to be able to have hope for you all!! Good luck:)

How would I get it to do that? It was originally CD18, but then it changed when i put my temp in this morning.

I'm not really bothered, if I really really did OV on CD19 then the chances of me concieving this cycle is high, with OV on CD18 it's only good lol. But whicever way I just thought the coverline was fairly high, but my temps are still above it even though it's only just. I'll give it a couple days and then start obsessing when I don't get an implant dip :rofl:

Thanks for that ^^

XxX

Yeah, don't worry about it too much. The point is that you definitely ovulated, and at this point you are either pregnant or not and all the chart adjusting in the world won't change that. I hope it's the latter :thumbup:!

If the coverline is bugging you, you could try taking out your opks or changing your cm pattern (if it's possible that you had ewcm earlier, you could try entering that). Most women (at least those that have ample cm) notice it starts becoming fertile around 5ish days before o, so it is possible that it was there earlier but you didn't notice(?)

If you're sure everything is correct and you want to keep opks in, you could always manually override the o day and coverline to CD18 and 36.25. Hope this helps, and good luck!!

Oh, Foxy, glad to hear the spotting has backed off. I'm hoping for good news tomorrow, I'll be checking up on you! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->