New to Charting? Join other newbies here!

Fingers crossed for you foxy!

Urgh, I have like 5 or so days to wait. AF should b making an apearance mon

Same with me Pichi, AF due Monday, temp took a dip today :(

Hmm, mine is 0.07, guess it'll depend what happens tomorrow, i was much more symptomless yesterday (besides the pink cm) so im feeling alot less hopeful now.

Oh and pichi and foxy your charts both look brill!

I'm not feeling very positive now for some reason. I mean, no need to worry, there is always next month eh?

Yeah exactly, I feel the same today, trying to resign myself, I got my hopes up way too much the past few days and its not good for you.

Morning. My temp is still in my range despite being 45 minutes late. I have my alarm set for to go off daily yet it doesn't seem to like Thursdays! Still ill too. So no signs there's anything going on for me. Pichi we can get through another few days! How's Foxy I haven't got the time to look at her chart?

Waiting on hearing from her today fairygirl. She had spotting yesterday. Hope its not the witch for her

Hey blondie - I reckon if you take out that fertile cm from the latter part of your chart, you should get solid crosshairs :D

How long are your cycles usually?

they are between 28-31 days...its days 33...but i took a test 3 days ago and it was negative..

Good Luch to you all! :dust:

I couldn't resist POAS this morning...... :bfn: @ 18DPO but :af:..... The worst thing is, i dont even know if she's late because she's soooo irregular.

Morning Ladies

I'm afraid I'm out. AF arrived this morning. I'm absolutely fine about it though. Gonna try this cycle and if no success going to register with a new GP (moved house in the summer, so out of catchment area for current GP) and see if we can get some more tests done.

Good luck to those of you still in :D

God I hate period pains! haha *reaches for packet of paracetamol*

:bfn: for me too, still no AF .....think it just be a waiting game for AF to arrive since mc in jan!

good luck to all of u in the 2ww :smile:

Ah sorry for the AF Foxy and the BFN's ladies, on to another month and hopefully your BFP's x

Sorry about the BFN ladies :D Fingers crossed it's just too early to show up.

Aw sorry for foxy and the bfn ladies :hugs: all round

Should my temp still be on the rise at 10 DPO? Good or bad sign? :wacko: xxx

Morning Ladies

I'm afraid I'm out. AF arrived this morning. I'm absolutely fine about it though. Gonna try this cycle and if no success going to register with a new GP (moved house in the summer, so out of catchment area for current GP) and see if we can get some more tests done.

Good luck to those of you still in :D

God I hate period pains! haha *reaches for packet of paracetamol*

Sorry foxy!! I hope this cycle is yours honey...

I'm quite scared to test so I think ill just wait till monday.

Sorry bout AF gettin u foxy. And for those bfn's

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->