New to Charting? Join other newbies here!

Awwww Foxy, that totally sucks! I love your attitude this time around, I'm sure it's making this journey a little easier. On to the next on, eh? Hopefully a new GP will help.

Ooh FF has added a line in confirming I have been triphasic. I know it doesnt mean that much but still, its nice to see!

Morning Ladies

I'm afraid I'm out. AF arrived this morning. I'm absolutely fine about it though. Gonna try this cycle and if no success going to register with a new GP (moved house in the summer, so out of catchment area for current GP) and see if we can get some more tests done.

Good luck to those of you still in :D

God I hate period pains! haha *reaches for packet of paracetamol*

Oh boo Foxy, but you're in good company - the witch got me too. So here we go again, will be nice to share the cycle with you this time! (That sounds a bit wierd but you know what I mean!) x

Sorry everyone who got visited by the witch or has had BFN. FX the BFNs are because you've tested too early. I got 2 before my BFP. Foxy, glad you're keeping positive. Hopefully the new GP can sort you with tests and you'll be up the duff before long. x

How many dpo were you when you got your bfp fish&chips? (If you don't mind me asking)

Well the blooming :witch: got me too - bang on time at 7am :growlmad:

Aaaaaaah well I had resigned myself to the fact she was probably on her way so am not feeling too bad about it. All I can say is bring on the March Madness and I also have a couple of new cycle buddies by the looks of things in Foxy and Triple B :)

Sorry to those who have also been visited by the hag on her broomstick or have had a BFN :hugs:

Good Luch to you all! :dust:

I couldn't resist POAS this morning...... :bfn: @ 18DPO but :af:..... The worst thing is, i dont even know if she's late because she's soooo irregular.

Hugs hon... I know how you feel! I havent even O'd yet at least by my chart lol. ON the other hand I have symptoms galore...

Have you had any ovary twinges or EWCM?

:hugs: foxy

Blondie449 I would retest again. I had my bfp 3 days after AF was due.

My chart has changed..a little. Got accupuncture yesterday.

I keep on having pregnancy symptoms ugh.

I am new to charting as well. I just started two days ago.

Welcome Shey :D

Sorry Shazza and TripleB - looks like the witch was busy visiting Hampshire & Buckinghamshire today!

Happy to have some cycle buddies this cycle - alongside all the other lovely ladies in this thread :D

Thanks for all your comments ladies - looking forward to getting on with this next cycle. I may well invest in some softcups this cycle.

on a completely different topic, got a new contract phone yesterday - a palm pre! Nice phone, but with no bloody instructions! It's taking me ages to figure everything out. Should keep me busy until the run up to ov! haha

pichi - that chart of your is looking pretty good - how exciting.

Foxy im on my second cycle using softcups and I think they are brill, if nothing else they save wet patches and you feel a lot cleaner cos its not dripping out!

So sorry to those ladies who got a visit from AF, but at least you know you OV and your lady parts are doing what they're supposed to! You'll get that BFP soon:) To those with BFNs there is still hope! I've heard of sooooooo many ladies getting late BFPs! I made an appiontment with my doctor yesterday, but can't get in until April. I'll have two months of charting to show him so that should help. I'm thinking aobut doing the soy thing. Anyone tried it with success?? I want to try everything natural before I go to the doctor. I don't want to take any meds unless it's nessasary!!

Greetings ladies! I think I'm about to join the BFN club for this month as well. I had brown spotting yesterday and terrible cramps for the last 3 days, I usually spot for a few days before my witch. I haven't given up hope however, I wont until I bleed like a stuck pig... Always delusional I am!

I honestly think ill be joining you ladies on mon/tues too. We shall see what the next few days of temps do. If they go up - great.

If they go down - there is always next cycle *sigh*

Hope everyone is well. You all seem so possitive! Wish I could be when I need to be!

Foxy: you should be able to get instructions for your moblie online :)

looking forward to getting on with this next cycle. I may well invest in some softcups this cycle

I'm seriously thinking of doing the same!

I thought I might get a pack of 6 and see how I get on with them. If I use them for the three fertile days around o then one pack of six should last a couple of months.

It's worth a go!

Welcome Shey :D

Sorry Shazza and TripleB - looks like the witch was busy visiting Hampshire & Buckinghamshire today!

Happy to have some cycle buddies this cycle - alongside all the other lovely ladies in this thread :D

Thanks for all your comments ladies - looking forward to getting on with this next cycle. I may well invest in some softcups this cycle.

on a completely different topic, got a new contract phone yesterday - a palm pre! Nice phone, but with no bloody instructions! It's taking me ages to figure everything out. Should keep me busy until the run up to ov! haha

pichi - that chart of your is looking pretty good - how exciting.

Haha - she sure was - got Shazza first I think and flew straight down to Hampshire! Hopefully last seen on her way to the moon without sat nav - see ya witch you're not welcome here!

Have been wondering what these softcups are - might have to give them a go too (would be the "new thing" for this cycle Shazza!), am liking the no-mess nature of them!

Fingers crossed for all you ladies still in the game.

xxx

You girls are great..really it's all of your attitudes that keep me coming back to this thread..all of you if the old B shows while you are a little sad you dont let it bring you down you all say "well on to a new month"..I dont know I just wanted to say you all have a great attitude about things..

Well said Nicole - I only just found this thread but I'm loving the PMA on here already! Don't think I've ever been this positive on the day the witch arrived! Sorry to read about your MC this month hunni, will look forward to sharing the journey to a new BFP with you. x

Have been wondering what these softcups are - might have to give them a go too (would be the "new thing" for this cycle Shazza!), am liking the no-mess nature of them!

Thats a good point - not so much a change to what we are doing already but more of an addition. I like the mess free idea of them too and the fact that they help keep those :spermy: up close to the cervix. Not quite sure how easy they'd be to use without OH knowing though https://www.smileyvault.com/albums/basic/smileyvault-chin.gif

Am pretty sure he will think I've gone mad if I tell him I'm using them :rofl:

Nicole - have to keep up that PMA. Something you said the other day has stuck in my head about not getting down in the dumps over things you have no control over and I am keeping that in my mind as a bit of a motto now.

Have to agree you are all amazing and have made me feel so welcome on this thread - I am so glad I came and joined you all.

https://www.smileyvault.com/albums/userpics/10172/grouphugg.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->