New to Charting? Join other newbies here!

Welcome Snuggs and Shey! Glad to have you along for the ride with us!

Thanks for the welcome Bernina, its good to share the journey with others.

Here's to the :cry: and the :cloud9: and hopefully March is the month for all of us

:hugs:

Welcome JB3! I started charting during my 9th cycle too. You'll pick it up pretty quickly, don't worry.

Hello
I have just spent about 2 hours reading through this thread and feel this is where I will be able to get the help I need. I have been TTC for 9 months and this is the first time i have charted. Im a bit worried about going it alone so if i post my chart in a couple of days (as im only on CD1 at mo) would you lovely ladies be able to help me and offer advise on what i should be looking for, it all seems a bit confusing at he moment :wacko:
Thanks

Welcome :wave:

I'm a newbie too and after reading through this tread i knew also this was the place i needed to be. The ladies have been very welcoming and i'd also be happy to help when ever.

:hugs:

Thanks Jaimie3Eyes, I keep looking at other ladies charts and confusing myself!
Feeling positive about it tho.

Thanks Jaimie3Eyes, I keep looking at other ladies charts and confusing myself!
Feeling positive about it tho.

Welcome to the newbies :wave:
Will catch up on your charts.
Just wanted to share my concerns. I am cramping like AF is just round the corner. She's due on Wednesday, how cruel giving me cramps so far in advance, and what if they continue? I don't wanna spend the next 6 days and then the days of AF's visit this uncomfortable. PMA has gone, when I temp adjust this morning's temp it is only 0.05 over coverline. :grr:

Evening ladies!

OK the curiosity is getting the better of me...

Is it very common for a chart to report triphasic? Im trying to decide if I should get my hopes up again or not!

ooops didnt mean to post twice.
Thanks snuggs - hope you dont get too sick of me asking questions! lol

Fairygirl, its still early days keep the PMA going, you are above the coverline and hopefully those cramps are implantation x

Foxy, TribleB, Shazza, :hugs: Sorry she showed up.
Posh, Snuggs, Gingerbaby, thinking of you.
Pixxie, yes tis good and so pretty!
Pichi, yes hold out to test.
Helly, yay for triphasic. It can be a good sign, not all triphasic charts get a BFP, but I know we'd all like one!
Shannon, good luck with the acupuncture.
Impatient, let's hope this rise is the One!
Nicole, you too give us inspiration to keep going.
Jaimie, lots of sticky dust ready for you O day!
Bernina, sorry to read about your friend.
Kaede, what is with these AF cramps?
JB3, well done for reading the whole thread! And hello to Shey.
If I missed anyone I'm really sorry, think I read through all of today.

JB3 Sick of you? Not at all me dear. We're all here for the same reason after all :hugs:

Fairygirl I agree with Helly. Fingers X'd for you it's implantation cramps and not the old hag!

:dust:

No idea Fairygirl, but they're really annoying lol. They hurt like in my womb area and in my groin and down my right leg... just like AF cramps :( if I get AF soon then it will the most messed up cycle I've ever had!

I hope AF stays away for you aswell babe!!! :dust:

XxX

Thanks Kaede, my womb hurts, like normal cramps and then prickly cramps. Also randomly some shooing pain right through my core but from right to left if that makes sense. Oh well. What can we do? I want a temp rise! Hear that universe! (I'm a bully when it comes to asking the universe for help, I was so mean to it earlier that it gave me not 1 but 2 choices for a parking space at the very front of Tesco! Yes I really do shout at the sky what I want, I should try that more for ttc)

Thanks Kaede, my womb hurts, like normal cramps and then prickly cramps. Also randomly some shooing pain right through my core but from right to left if that makes sense. Oh well. What can we do? I want a temp rise! Hear that universe! (I'm a bully when it comes to asking the universe for help, I was so mean to it earlier that it gave me not 1 but 2 choices for a parking space at the very front of Tesco! Yes I really do shout at the sky what I want, I should try that more for ttc)

Haha, Maybe I'll try shouting at the universe for a BFP lol. I've already begged Mr Storky, but he doesn't seem to be listening >.< lol

XxX

Fingers crossed for you fairygirl! Question again - does anyone have a good bit of CM before AF arrives?

Try it Kaede, just make sure you do a couple of good deeds first so it doesn't take too much offence.
Pichi, I get watery cm the day before AF. But I have heard other ladies say changes in cm to your norm can be an indicator of a BFP.

https://www.smileyvault.com/albums/userpics/10172/welcomeflowrs.gif

To JB3 and Shey - looking forward to checking out your charts. Hope you settle in - we are all a friendly bunch :hugs:

Helly - your chart is looking great :thumbup: I think going triphasic is a good sign although not all end with a bfp but its a good start.

Pichi - yeah I never really go dry at any point in my cycle.

Try it Kaede, just make sure you do a couple of good deeds first so it doesn't take too much offence.
Pichi, I get watery cm the day before AF. But I have heard other ladies say changes in cm to your norm can be an indicator of a BFP.

I do good deeds everyday Fairygirl... NOT killing the kids I work with counts right? lol. And if not killing them isn't a good deed then changing shitty/pissy knickers has GOT to be :rofl:

XxX

Thats not good deeds thats bloody insanity! Thats one tough job you have. Do you work in a nursery? My little boy is in one and it amazes me how those girls do their job.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->