New to Charting? Join other newbies here!

Kaede351 I thought exactly te same lol. My GP recommended it to me, and i have to say, i think she's quite good :thumbup: ... it's also kept me sane as it's been an exceptionally looooooong cycle for me.

Impatient Sorry to hear you're upset with your chart. I'm not sure if you're like me, but some days when i have a temp dip i actually find myself poking the computer screen in frustration! I'm such a fruit loop sometimes :dohh:

Well that makes not sense..of course bbt charts aid in ttc..estrogen keeps bbt down so pre O temps low..progesterone keep bbt up so higher than normal post O temps...but if you do not O then your temps do not change right??? so if you have mostly regular cycle you can pin pont O every month and dtd around that time..of course if your cycle isn't very regular then maybe bbt isn't the best tool..that being said if you arent regular bbt chart can help you pin point if soemthing is wrong like if you are not ovulating even tho you are having a period..if your bbt never go up but you are having a period then a chart would show that..women who dont chart and are not getting pg after months of trying could easily find if they did chart that they are not getting pg because they are not Oing even tho they are having af..
Sorry hope this makes sense as things never come out of my fingers the way they are in my head lol :wacko:

I just got a very faint line on a test.. not sure if it will be a bfp(until its way darker), but what if it is.. My chart doesnt show anywhere I could have O'd. or even pregnancy temps..although they are higher than last months temps.

Sharichelle...how exciting!!!! Yay!! Maybe it is a BFP. Can you post a pic! That would give me and my pathetic chart some hope! Lol when are you testing again? FX for you!!

Sharichelle...how exciting!!!! Yay!! Maybe it is a BFP. Can you post a pic! That would give me and my pathetic chart some hope! Lol when are you testing again? FX for you!!

tomorrow and sat and depending on those lines maybe blood test monday

https://farm3.static.flickr.com/2744/4387908959_7b6b382d13_b.jpg

Its very very faint. This line doesnt look gray to me either like evaps do..

I see it, i see the line!!! FX'd for you it's a :bfp:...... :yipee:

ummm...yeah...I definitely see a line! When did it show up?? What kid of test?

Well that makes not sense..of course bbt charts aid in ttc..estrogen keeps bbt down so pre O temps low..progesterone keep bbt up so higher than normal post O temps...but if you do not O then your temps do not change right??? so if you have mostly regular cycle you can pin pont O every month and dtd around that time..of course if your cycle isn't very regular then maybe bbt isn't the best tool..that being said if you arent regular bbt chart can help you pin point if soemthing is wrong like if you are not ovulating even tho you are having a period..if your bbt never go up but you are having a period then a chart would show that..women who dont chart and are not getting pg after months of trying could easily find if they did chart that they are not getting pg because they are not Oing even tho they are having af..
Sorry hope this makes sense as things never come out of my fingers the way they are in my head lol :wacko:

Yes you make complete sence Nicole lol. I completely agree with what you have said and its exactly the knowledge i have gained during TTC....

...:bunny: at the silly Dr in the paper!!

Shaerichelle - hope it's ur BFP Hun!!

I just took my bra off for bed, bent down to get some pj bottoms and actually said ouch out loud. As I bent down (bra off) and my boobs moved I had like a pain in my left boob. Was so wierd! So I felt my boob... Like poked it a bit... To see if the nipple area was sensitive and felt nothing, but as I got into bed ig hurt again. It's like it doesn't hurt to touch but it just DOES when I move around. Itdonly my left one that hurts :S it feels swolen and sore :S

Maybe it's cuz I know I've O'd this cycle and it's in my head... But surely 4dpo is miles too early for stuff like this? My boobs don't usually start hurting until a couple days before AF. Oh well... DON'T READ INTO IT KAEDE!!!! Lol

XxX

I hope you dont mind Sharichelle but I cropped your pic darkened it and inverted it..I say it looks very promising..good luck honey!!!

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    65.9 KB · Views: 11
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    65.9 KB · Views: 22

Yes you make complete sence Nicole lol. I completely agree with what you have said and its exactly the knowledge i have gained during TTC....

...:bunny: at the silly Dr in the paper!!

lol glad someone understands me..
And yeah :bunny: to the doc in the paper..

and if it is my chart doesnt reflect it..

That is so weird..your test does look pos but your chart shows nothing.. either way I hope this is your bfp..and if it is I would call your doc and ask him or her to test your progesterone levels.

Nicole I am wondering if right after they chemical I didnt O.. who knows..I also did accupuncture yesterday. I will look at the inverts. thanks everyone. I sure hope its a bfp.

Shaerichelle - hope it's ur BFP Hun!!

I just took my bra off for bed, bent down to get some pj bottoms and actually said ouch out loud. As I bent down (bra off) and my boobs moved I had like a pain in my left boob. Was so wierd! So I felt my boob... Like poked it a bit... To see if the nipple area was sensitive and felt nothing, but as I got into bed ig hurt again. It's like it doesn't hurt to touch but it just DOES when I move around. Itdonly my left one that hurts :S it feels swolen and sore :S

Maybe it's cuz I know I've O'd this cycle and it's in my head... But surely 4dpo is miles too early for stuff like this? My boobs don't usually start hurting until a couple days before AF. Oh well... DON'T READ INTO IT KAEDE!!!! Lol

XxX

Aww are the rounded on the sides?

ummm...yeah...I definitely see a line! When did it show up?? What kid of test?

I took it this evening.

Its an eqaute test. its the only one that worked last month too.. the clearblue gave me a funky line and it did that last month too.

FRER dont work for me.. didnt with my son.. and didnt last time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->