New to Charting? Join other newbies here!

Nicole where did you invert the test at. I have photoshop and cant get it to work.

Something strange just happened! I got my highest temp ever, then FF took me from 45 pregnancy points to 31! This temp better be the start of a trend. I'm in shock.

Well I got all paranoid about it bding wrong because when I took my temp I had put the thermometer in for 2mins and it didn't beep so I took it out and saw it wasn't actually on so I switched it on and then got my 36.87. Wondering if having it in my mouth twice made a difference I went back to doze for 45mins, took it once 36.81 then again straight after 36.88 so the result of my experiment is I could be a few tenths out but probably still over 36.8 so still a temp spike. Just wait til tomorrow now to see how much of a spike. Hope you don't mind me sharing and babbling on.

Yay that's great fairygirl.

I got a drop in temp today - 36.81. I was 36.92 yesterday. Witchy is gettin ready I think

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/2c2920
temps going down..:cry:
i kinda wish AF would hurry up and come...i want to move on!

Aww are the rounded on the sides?

I don't think they were, I didn't look in the mirror. It's not hurting so much this morning just kinda feels like the day after kind of ache? Does that make sense? Lol

Anyway, Im meant to be meeting my gradad for a lift to this bloody training course I got today so I'll catch up with everyone later.

XxX

oh Pichi. Hope it's a temporary drop. I'm very cautious. I checked and I was cramping from 8dpo last month so :shrug:

Fairygirl - how strange, same happened to me this morning, my temp has gone up and FF took about 30 pregnancy points off me??? Is another rise a bad sign? Very confused.

Sorry about the drop pichi, hope it rises tomorrow x

FF moved my Ov date back so I am on 11dpo again! temp slightly dropping, so have a feeling AF is on her way :cry:.

I had a slight drop today..I've decided to officially stop temp'ing now, cuz I'm already worried about enough things lol.

Posh, you're not out till she shows! I've seen charts where temps are right on baseline and still had + hpts..so you just never know!

Fairygirl, very nice rise!!

Helly, your chart is looking great! The dip is perfect and a 2nd dip is just fine..I had that as well. Any symptoms? Fx'd!!!

Pichi, still looking good tho..are you feeling any symptoms?..all fx'd for you hun!

I hope all of your dips today are positive ones :hugs:

Ive taken a slight dip today too (not half as irratic as the other temps though). I'm beginning to question my O date!! Maybe O came earlier (where i hadn't charted, which would mean maybe something serious wrong?). Or maybe, just maybe, ive only just O'd and have pretty flat temps???

Still :af:

:dust:

Helly, I thought a rise would be a good thing as it would be bean producing the progesterone not me. Maybe FF has more comparable data for us? It has given me all kinds of statistics.

Hey ladies thanks for the sticky glue!!!

Well I've pulled my chart apart trying to figure out another days I could have ovulated. I've taken out the pregnancy tests etc (got all that stuff written down on a piece of paper). Can you girls give me some feedback on it?

What if I had a chemical around 8 DPO? and only good some real light spotting? Also could I ovulated again without having my period?

Trying to work out in my head whats going on because I did another pregnancy test and it came out negative. Find out about the results of my bloods on next week still need to book appointment but I'm in the middle of moving, packing etc sooo not fun. Really want to know if my levels have gone up from 520 ish last week.

Sorry the witch got you Foxy :( Fx'd for next cycle :flower:

shaerichelle - How exciting I'll be watching what progresses over the next few days.

Good luck to all the girls in the 2ww still - Pinci, Fairy, blondie, posh and all the other ladies I've missed I bet some of you are up the duff and don't even know it yet :p :dust:

Oh I forgot to mention *TMI WARNING* that I have ample and i mean AMPLE!!! Of EWCM the last few days. I wonder if I'm ovulating, I did get a positive OPK a few days ago, I've been using OPK and HPT's to try get some lines. :p

Oh I forgot to mention *TMI WARNING* that I have ample and i mean AMPLE!!! Of EWCM the last few days. I wonder if I'm ovulating, I did get a positive OPK a few days ago, I've been using OPK and HPT's to try get some lines. :p

OH Honey I am so sorry you are going through all of this..I cant figure out your chart because of the missing temps. If you got your bfp at 10dpo on 2-3 tho Id say FF has your O date right..And I really dont think you can ovulate without a period (you would O if you bled from a MC because that's what's your body thinks it is!) so if your spotting was enough maybe your body is treating it as a period? I dont know. I dont know about the nag pg test they pick up with very little hcg in you..I was getting positive tests when my levels were only 11.
I wish you all the best honey and hope you get answers soon. :hugs:

The only symptoms I've had are a prickly feeling in my left side, sore head, slight cramps and a bad back. Also I seem to have ample CM which has usually dried up by now. Don't think ill test this month... Ill just wait for the witch

Yeah I don't know why my hpt all come out neg!! Its weird!! I can't figure it out :p Today I spent $80 on 5 different tests lol... My IB bleeding was nothing really but it went on for 7 days, but it was nothing just alot of CM that had a bit of blood in it, like EWCM and brownish stuff. No real fresh blood, I didn't use any pads, tampons etc for the whole 7 days two or three days after that I got my bfp and no sign of any blood since just lots of Creamy Cm and loads of EWCM.... lol sorry for the tmi.

Sorry for the missing temps the first missing temps were because of my bfp and the second were because my BBT was broken got a new one today. :dance:

The only symptoms I've had are a prickly feeling in my left side, sore head, slight cramps and a bad back. Also I seem to have ample CM which has usually dried up by now. Don't think ill test this month... Ill just wait for the witch

Good luck :dust: have my fingers crossed for you!!!

I've managed to convince myself I'm not pregnant, and possibly a day further on.

Moochacha and Snuggs, Nothing really stands out to me I'm afraid. Oh Pichi, you and me both.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->