New to Charting? Join other newbies here!

Yeah I don't know why my hpt all come out neg!! Its weird!! I can't figure it out :p Today I spent $80 on 5 different tests lol... My IB bleeding was nothing really but it went on for 7 days, but it was nothing just alot of CM that had a bit of blood in it, like EWCM and brownish stuff. No real fresh blood, I didn't use any pads, tampons etc for the whole 7 days two or three days after that I got my bfp and no sign of any blood just lots of Creamy Cm and loads of EWCM.... lol sorry for the tmi.

Sorry for the missing temps the first missing temps were because of my bfp and the second were because my BBT was broken got a new one today. :dance:

I hear ya I spent close to $200 or better on pg test last month and this month. I guess I'm glad I did tho because I was able to see soemthing wasn't right and set myself up for what I thought was coming..I mean I was hoping it would go the other way but think I knew better so when it did happen I was a mentally prepared as you can be for things like this.

So I had quite a big temp rise today :dance: I also had quite a bit of cramping when I woke up this morning, and the occasional sharp, stabbing pain. Ive also got quite a bit of yellowy cm, feeling sick, bb's are sore but cant figure out if thats just because I keep checking to see if theyre sore lol

To test or not to test? That is the question

xxx

I think i might go buy a FRER in a bit... im scared though :( xx

Pixxie - your chart looks sexy! I hope you get ur BFP :D

Good luck and loads of sticky baby :dust: :D

XxX

Moochacha..

:hugs: I know how frustrating it is. I had a 64 day cycle last month and ovulated on CD 48. I have read its possible to O without a period.

Another faint line..but so nervous because of a chemical..

Go test pixxie!

I think I'm too early even if I was to test. I'm only 9dpo

Pixxie test girl!!!!!! :hugs: good luck I hope this is it for you honey!!!

Im going to buy a test in a bit, will keep you posted! eeek xx

afternoon ladies :)
hello to everyone

just been catching up in this thread.......

shaerichelle - that test looks gd keeping fingers crossed for you hun!

snuggs - i know how ur feeling hun im 16dpo and had a bfn and no sign of af its fustrating isnt it!

Blimey Pixxie that's one hell of a chart you've got there! Hope its your BFP!

Something to make you chuckle ladies. As its on to the next month for me I went to buy my CBFM test sticks online. By the time I had finished I had added pre-seed, softcups and some different prenatals to the basket - cost me a fortune! Well, I think I'm armed and dangerous for the next cycle! Have warned my DH that there is no stopping me this month and he had better had some stamina - I am the TTC marketing department's dream, sucked in by every trick - they had better work is all I can say! x

Hi Spacegirl - do you have a link to your chart so we can have a good look?

Sometimes, without more info to go on, i.e. CM etc, FF can not definitley pinpoint ov. On FF you can amend the way FF works, by changing the method of ovulation detection - this should be below you actual chart. You can try changing that to see if FF then give you your crosshairs.

Well girls, bit of a set back for me....... very light pinkish creamy cm when I wiped (only on 1 wipe). Checked CM and there is still plenty of cremay cm, but it is tinged a very plae pink. Never had this before, so not sure if it's a good thing or if it's just a strange AF.

I'm not due till tomorrow, however initially FF said I ovulated on CD15 (until I got a couple more high temps when it changed to CD16). So, if I did infact ovulate on CD15, then I am due AF today. She normally turns up around this time, so I guess it's just a waiting game for me today :(

Thanks Foxy! I think it was because I had 3 temps below the coverline in the luteal phase. But with the third temp i got my period and so new chart automatically started new chart and went back to saying I ovulated on day 13!

I don't seem to get much CM only towards end of cycle but then I am perma-dehydrated most of time. Will also try grapefruit juice. Is the CM obvious or do you have to get in there and search for it! \\:D/ haha!

How do I put my chart as a link on here? Does FF give you HTML code for your chart?

I was sorry to hear abt your AF. I really had my fingers crossed for you as your chart looked great. Mine has just arrived too so gutted.

PMA PMA!:cry:

snuggs - i know how ur feeling hun im 16dpo and had a bfn and no sign of af its fustrating isnt it!

:wave:

It certainly is frustrating, it's driving me blooming :wacko: .

My hairdresser told me today she didn't have a :bfp: until she was 6 months with her 4th child! Could you imagine!!!

Apparently he was close to her back

good luck for you

:dust:

:wave:

It certainly is frustrating, it's driving me blooming :wacko: .

My hairdresser told me today she didn't have a :bfp: until she was 6 months with her 4th child! Could you imagine!!!

Apparently he was close to her back

good luck for you

:dust:

Yeah someone I work with was 7 or 8 months gone when she found out she was pregnant. None of the tests came up + not even bloods. It was only when she passed out and went to the docs again that they did a scan and found out. It's crazy!!! I'd be devestated if I found out that late lol (although obviously ecstatically happy too lol). I want to enjoy my pregnancy when I eventually fall, from beginning to end. I want to enjoy every twinge, sickness and pain lol. I sound crackers, but I've wanted a baby for such a long time and I'm looking forward to having my baby inside me :)

Foxy - Did AF show up? I think I must have missed something but I'm feeling too lazy to go check haha (sorry:p)

XxX

kaede : i'm the same as you. i want to feel every twinge and sicky feeling i can... haha

haha of course not.

just wish i knew what was happening with this cycle ¬__¬

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back