New to Charting? Join other newbies here!

So I had quite a big temp rise today :dance: I also had quite a bit of cramping when I woke up this morning, and the occasional sharp, stabbing pain. Ive also got quite a bit of yellowy cm, feeling sick, bb's are sore but cant figure out if thats just because I keep checking to see if theyre sore lol

To test or not to test? That is the question

xxx

good luck!!!:dust:i hope you get your BFP!!!!:hugs:

the only "symptoms" i have extreme bloating,and cramp-sh/achy-ness near my belly button kind to the right side..my boobs dont hurt(kinda weird..they usually hurt near my period)and im really tired..ive taken 4 tests all neg:cry:...but im 4days late for aunt flo...
and my chart is all over the place..
https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/2c2920
very confused..

Hi ladies,
just been catching up, can I ask a question?
What do you mean whan you talk about FF changing your pregnancy points?

Shaerichelle - fingers crossed, can see a line there too

Pixxie - I have little knowledge on charts (learning along the way) but from what I gather its looking really promising.

Your chart looks good Pichi. Your temps are still above the coverline and you're only 9dpo :) Plenty of time for a BFP yet! :D

XxX

depending on temps,and symptoms you preg points go up on FF...but its only for the VIP access:flower:

I think I might have a bun in the oven. I got a very faint line today but it came up in less than 3 minutes.:happydance:
I'm not getting too excited until I know everything is going well. My lady parts don't function as well as I like (this was a clomid cycle) and I was diagnosed last year with chronic pelivic pain/interstitial cystitis.

Should I be worried about a very faint line, or is that normal at 15 dpo, I had a temp dip 11dpo (implantation?) and brown spotting 13 dpo (IB?) I used a 20miu dollar store test. I'm cheap!

searchelle- has your faint line gotten darker today?

The rest of you wonderful ladies I wish you the best of luck! You have all been so supportive and wonderful! Ton's of sticky baby dust. i think I am moving to the other side of the forum now. I've never even peeked over there! But I know I will be stalking your charts because thats too much fun! :winkwink:

gingerbaby...i think that sounds very promising!! Lots of people have faint lines that early on. Exciting for you!!! Lots of dust your way and FX for you:)

Thank you so much! I just got a call from hubby he's on his way home and I'm nervous as how to tell him. Probably just shove the test in his face! :happydance:

I'm going to wait till monday to make an appointment, just called my gyno but he doesn't do obgyn so I have to find a good one in my area! I'll research over the weekend! Still in shock! I thought this day would never come!

I'm giving you ladies a special batch of baby dust I just cooked up! It's extra sticky and lucky!:flower:

:drunk:
Thank you so much! I just got a call from hubby he's on his way home and I'm nervous as how to tell him. Probably just shove the test in his face! :happydance:

I'm going to wait till monday to make an appointment, just called my gyno but he doesn't do obgyn so I have to find a good one in my area! I'll research over the weekend! Still in shock! I thought this day would never come!

I'm giving you ladies a special batch of baby dust I just cooked up! It's extra sticky and lucky!:flower:

Awww, I'm so happy for you and yours and Shae's +'s have made my weekend ^^ Gives me so much hope back! :D

Here's to hoping you have a happy and healthy 9 months! :drunk::wine: :dust:

XxX

SO sorry Pixxie- but i'm sure you've seen how lots of ladies get BFNs until they've been preggers for a while. Your temps are still very high and good - just like gingerbaby's!

Congrats Gingerbaby!
Pixxie, I am so surprised, hope you get a BFP the next time you test.

I am having bad mood swings today.

As much as I hate to say it in case I jinx it I actually FEEL like I could be pregnant... I never have been before though so I have nothing to compare to but my tummy feels really weird, full feeling, like a bubble. And Im feeling really queasy, getting like a bit of sick coming up but not actually being sick. And my temps look so good... if they are still up in the morning I might test again, or leave it until monday when ill be 14DPO

Pixxie, maybe the hcg just isn't making it into your urine yet. FX this is the case and a BFP is just around the corner!

Pixxie I'm sorry honey..But its still ealry don't give up hope.. :hugs:

I think I might have a bun in the oven. I got a very faint line today but it came up in less than 3 minutes.:happydance:
I'm not getting too excited until I know everything is going well. My lady parts don't function as well as I like (this was a clomid cycle) and I was diagnosed last year with chronic pelivic pain/interstitial cystitis.

Should I be worried about a very faint line, or is that normal at 15 dpo, I had a temp dip 11dpo (implantation?) and brown spotting 13 dpo (IB?) I used a 20miu dollar store test. I'm cheap!

searchelle- has your faint line gotten darker today?

The rest of you wonderful ladies I wish you the best of luck! You have all been so supportive and wonderful! Ton's of sticky baby dust. i think I am moving to the other side of the forum now. I've never even peeked over there! But I know I will be stalking your charts because thats too much fun! :winkwink:

YAY honey!! Make a appt with your doc honey..just to ease your mind.. :hugs:

Wow- evening temp 37.14! That's a bit high is it now? :s

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back