New to Charting? Join other newbies here!

Pixxie- Your chart looks fabulous. It may be still too early to tell though. I am trying to wait until 14dpo to test...so I feel your pain.:dust::hugs:

Wow- evening temp 37.14! That's a bit high is it now? :s

I took my temp this afternoon (about 4.20pm) when I woke up from a beautiful 2 hour nap lol... and it was 37.11c which is a rise of 0.52c

But as I said, it was mostly out of curiosity and I have no othe afternoon temps to go off lol

XxX

Wow- evening temp 37.14! That's a bit high is it now? :s

I took my temp this afternoon (about 4.20pm) when I woke up from a beautiful 2 hour nap lol... and it was 37.11c which is a rise of 0.52c

But as I said, it was mostly out of curiosity and I have no othe afternoon temps to go off lol

XxX

I always do mine at random times out of curiosity :blush: I never record them though. I find that they rise throughout the day though. xx

Yeah lol, I've taken my temp one or two times at bedtime and they've been higher too. But yeah, I don't record them either I just remember the one from earlier lol

XxX

I have to admit I didn't enjoy my pregnancy much last time (well what I had of it) I was really sick but now I realise just how lucky I was and would actually do anything to experience it all again :(

Next time I'm making sure that I make the most of every moment no matter how rough I feel!

SmileyShazza- Same here! My first pregnancy was really quite awful. I think I had Hyperemesis. But I now know how truly blessed I was to be caring such a wonderful little baby girl.

This is only my second month charting. How does everyone think it looks? I lined it up with my 1st cycle and they seem to be following the same pattern so far..I hope that changes.

Moochacha..

:hugs: I know how frustrating it is. I had a 64 day cycle last month and ovulated on CD 48. I have read its possible to O without a period.

Another faint line..but so nervous because of a chemical..

Hey hun,

I know what you mean about the chemical but try not to think about it too much, you're going to get your bfp!!! Even if I do end up MC I'm going to take a break, shake it off for a few months at the gym (which is something I always do, take it out at the gym gogogogo lol) and get right back at it after our first wedding anniversary on the 18th of sept. I might go do a 2 week trek or something for our anniversary.

I have everything crossed for you!!!

Pixi - Hey don't worry about you bfn I would try in a couple of days!!

yea that's wat others tell me i just started to do that 3 days ago

well It looks like Imma ovulate late and hubby made it home from underway just in time! woot!

Well I took a temp dip this morning (down to 36.40 from 36.59 yesterday). Gona wait and see if it goes back up before I go getting myself too excited or hopeful though. The dip might be AF Ive had quite the messed up cycle this time round.

Can't believe it's 7.45am and Im here feeling absolutely fecking STARVED! Normally on a sat I don't get ip til at least 11am, and then I don't usually eat til about 1pm. Can't get up though cause DH is on the couch (he was too lazy to put clean covers on our bed and so was I last night lol).

Ah well! That turned into quite the essay! Haha.

XxX

:( I've just got up to get dressed and I have a spot right on the end of my nose :( I never get spots! Why on my nose?! Lol

Wish I never got spots!!! I always get spot between the middle of my cycle and AF. My skin just gets really greasy, eugh!

I had to go get food or I would have passed out haha. DH barely stirred so that was ok lol. Still really hungry, but just had some muesli and my stomach is rebelling >.< Feels all gurgly and horrible now :( So it's that horrible mix between veing hungry, but feeling slightly sick at the same time lol.

Nevermind lol, Im sure you ladies will take my mind off of it. :p

XxX

Morning ladies,

well AF got me this morning :-( ..... after the bfn in a way im glad its showed as its my first af since mc in jan so now i know things are working as they should.

so ive just setted up my new cbfm. just wondering if anyone elses uses one and what they think of them? thanks girlies

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->