New to Charting? Join other newbies here!

Sorry to hear the :witch: got you, but glad to know everything is back to normal :) hope you get an extra sticky bean soon!!! :dust:

XxX

Hey shell. I have a CBFM and used it for the first time last month. I like it because you use FMU and don't have to avoid drink / going to the loo during the day like OPKs. Your first cycle you'll probably get more high readings than usual but it's very exciting when you hit peak! Good luck! X

My temp came down a bit this morning but its still pretty high :thumbup: If it stays up until monday ill retest xxx

hi all!!
my name is Tamara
well.....im offically starting to temp WOOHOO!!
im gonna need as much help as i can get lol
firstly is it ok for me to start on CD4?????
xxx

:wave: Hellooo! :)

CD 4 is fine, I started there and my chart is good :thumbup:

Come over to the dark side mwahaahhaha xxxx

36.49 this morning :( below coverline and such a huge drop.

Pichi, still looking good.
Kaede, still really early days for you, let's hope your drop is an ID.
Helly, can you put it on your chart? Is it as impressive as my plummet this morning?
I'm out, just waiting fof AF now and I'll probably get a fat boil like spot for my trouble. I want a glass of wine so bad! Not sure I wanna try anything new next cycle, we'll see. I'm fed up of trying and this is only my 3rd go. It's really hard.

:wave: Mara! Fancy seeing you here :p

Ok so I thought I'd drive myself mad and search the chart gallery, I have seen a couple of charts with a dip like mine that ended with a BFP. Implantation dips really can do this crash. A ray of hope, but not counting on it.

Edit, Oh yes I forget to say xshell, sorry bout AF, glad your body is working as it should. I have a CBFM and agree with TripleB. It is fun seeing that peak. Don't forget to bd every other day from when AF disappears though as some ladies find the cbfm jumps from Low to Peak for them.

just a really quick post!

fairygirl - that looks like a lovely ID hun. Don't give up yet!

shell - sorry AF got you

welcome to all the new ladies

See Foxy, I thought it was a really bad thing and still not getting my hopes up but I've been looking in the chart gallery and found a handful of charts with this dip below coverline that have been bfps. Interestingly I haven't found that many non-pregnant ones, although I guess there are a lot more non pregnant ones to go through. Apparently I need it to go back up to 36.8 tomorrow and then I'll dance around the room!

Well, just for the sheer fun of it (as you do) I thought:

Hmm want to pee on a stick but don't want to waste my hpt's; I know ill us an opk.

Well, to my surprise I got a near + opk... What?! I think my body is going doo-lally!

At peeonastick.com, it explains how opks can pick up hcg.

Could be a duff OPK or, OPKs do pick up HCG... so depends on whatmiu sensitivity it is. Could be a good thing :)

XxX

There amazon cheapy opks which I use each month and they work just fine. Hmm looked on peeonastick.com and my line is darker than all the ones on there (besides the + one)

I think so. I think ill wait till monday *nod* or try to anyways

lol, oh your such a good girl Pichi!!! I'd have to do a test if that was me lol :haha:

XxX

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"