New to Charting? Join other newbies here!

The suspense is going to kill me! haha Good luck pichi :D

Good for you Pichi. Can't bear the thought of a snow white pregnancy test. Even though I too have an urge to test, just out of curiousity. All I need is a great big fat temp rise!

Calling all ladies!!! I need lots of help quick!! FF says that I OV!!!!!!!!! But wait here's the thing...I had a few drinks last night. I wasn't drunk by any means, but did have some. I went to bed only two hours latter than normal and got a good five hours of sleep befor temping at my normal time. How does alcohol affect temps?? AND I'm soooooo sad that I've been waiting for this forever and DH and I try so hard to BD at what we think are the right times, but if I really did OV when they say I did, my chances of a BFP are pretty slim!!!!! PLEASE let me know what you think!!!!

Alcohol makes my temp rise. However I'd say if your temps stay quite high tomorrow FF is probably right. As long as you bd'd 3-5 days before O you may be ok x

Fairygirl, can't update my chart were away for the weekend, no it wasn't as big as yours, it was half a degree. I'm just considering myself out for the month can't see why else it would drop like that, 13 dpo is too late for an ID.

Oh Helly, half a degree hasn't taken you too close to coverline.

still no ov and Im day 16. didnt drop either. hrmmm. My uterus is SORE! started hurting last night.

still no ov and Im day 16. didnt drop either. hrmmm. My uterus is SORE! started hurting last night.

Ablackater. I looked at your chart. Looks like mine except your points are showing down instead of up.. weird.

ablacketer.. I reviewed your old ones and compared to your knew ones.. Its definitely different. I only have one other one to go by and mine is different than the last ones as well.

I was told I have Liver Qi stagnation. Does this sound like you? https://www.acuforconception.com/Se..._The_Liver_System_Stagnated_Qi_and_Stress.htm

Ladies, I was hoping someone could help me out. I'm getting this message on FF

Note: You have recorded a first OPK positive on Cycle Day (CD) 19.
You may have ovulated between CD 19 and CD 21. [Click Here] for more info.
If you wish to use your OPK as your primary fertility sign, [Click Here] to switch your ovulation detector to the OPK/Monitor detector.

I forgot to take my temp the two days after my positive opk. Is that why FF hasn't officially detected ovulation? Should I use the OPK as my primary fertility sign? What would you experts do?

Thanks in advance!

Lucie, I'm not sure hun, maybe someone else will be able to help.

So naughty me took her day time temp (me feet are freezing btw) and it is 37.29. FX this is a good sign! It's a whole degree higher than my drop this am.

Shaeri, that was an interesting read. Thank you! If we show no blockages, we may start trying acupucture. Seemingly my last two cycles have stretched further and further out. Im starting to wonder (with all the owies in my uterine area and the heavy feeling in my nether regions) if I may have caught the eggy before it had a chance to show a temp spike? or prior to my last period. 12 day luteal normally and last was 13. possible for me to catch and still have a period. my mucus has been all over the place, watery, creamy, ewcm all over. plus my cervix never dropped during my period.

Pichi-So exciting!! I don't know how you're going to hold our until Monday, but I'm on pins and needles til then!! Hope his is the one!

Fairy-FX'd that was an ID and we will see a nice rise tomorrow!

Shannon-What's up?! Have you tested again? If not, when? I'd be so thrilled if you could defy all the rules and get a bfp anyway, there would be hope for everyone then!

Moochacha-I was having some trouble understanding your question, and I tried to pull up your chart to clarify, but alas FF just says ooooops! This may be because you're taking a break. I still have my FX'd for you, I'm hoping you see your little one with a strong HB when you go for you scan.

Impatient-I did the same thing last cycle! I was drinking the night of o before my temp rise. And it was so slight, I didnt know if I'd really o'd or not. There's nothing you can do about it, but your 2 previous temps are both following an upward trend. See what the next couple of days bring and you should be able to determine whether you o'd or not.

Lucie-I personally wouldn't change it yet because I don't like to use OPKs alone to determine o. If I were you, I'd keep temping and if you see certain rise after your missing temps, then your OPK would be a good approximation of o-ing during the gap. If not, I'd wait for the rise.

:dust: to everyone!

Mystic, another faint positive! Ugh. Its a blue dye test so I am not sure. I have read good and bad. Of course the digi said no. and the pink dye one showed nothing. I thought I saw a tiny skinny line. We will see what happens.. I would love a bfp.

How are you feeling

Shaeri, that was an interesting read. Thank you! If we show no blockages, we may start trying acupucture. Seemingly my last two cycles have stretched further and further out. Im starting to wonder (with all the owies in my uterine area and the heavy feeling in my nether regions) if I may have caught the eggy before it had a chance to show a temp spike? or prior to my last period. 12 day luteal normally and last was 13. possible for me to catch and still have a period. my mucus has been all over the place, watery, creamy, ewcm all over. plus my cervix never dropped during my period.

Mine has been too. I have never seen ewcm so many diffetent times. I am frustrated beyond belief. Mine are getting longer and longer as well. I am feeling preggo. the tests are being weird with faint positive..its a blue dye and I think its a dud.

all I know is I am having uterus pain too. on the sides and above my pubic bone..

mines all down low where my cervix is :) fingers crossed for both of us. :)

Thanks Mystic...that's what I was afraid of, waiting! Lol I'm not good at that!! I am going to a party tonight and I know I'll have some drinks so tomorrows won't tell me much either...uggggg! Oh well, I'm going to try and have fun and not worry about it. Either I have or haven't and a few drinks can't change it. Goodluck Shae and Ablacketer!!

well i done another OPK when i got home and a line i still appearing - not as strong as this mornings but a stronger line than what i usually get after O.

took my afternoon temp and it was 37.22'C! what the hell!!

i'm trying to be good and not test *stares at internet cheapies*

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"