New to Charting? Join other newbies here!

Pichi, you are as naughty as me with afternoon temps. Let's hope being high is a really good thing! What ICs do you have? I have some mid priced ones but the instructions are really unclear, give the impression that you have to leave the test in the urine (PIAC) for 5 mins, surely this can't be right? Just wondering...but I'm not opening one til Weds.

i just have "one step" ovulation ICs

what i do is watch the pee (tmi) pass to the end of the stick then take it out and lay it flat and come back to it in like 5 or so mins *nod*

will have to do one tomorrow and see if it's darker

My tummy is starting to feel icky and weird... might have to go take my temp shortly lol x

Mine are pregnancy tests. So when I do get round to using them, I'll wait for the dye to start to move and do the same as you.

I do it every night anyway :rofl: I cant help myself x

yay I have finally got a positive opk so hopefully will ovulate v soon, its about time I hate waiting! xx

Pichi - I dont know how your restraining yourself from testing! lol

My temp isnt much higher than this morning 36.83 - 36.99 then then again my house is freezing as the gas has gone so i think its inaccurate lol xx

It's still high Pixxie. We're terrors aren't we. :rofl:

lol as crappy as I feel you girls make me smile..Sorry I'm kinda MIA I'm sick :( It started with a sore throat and icky nose now I've had a fever for a few days..gosh I hope its gone soon and this being sick crap doesnt cause late O or something. :(

Pichi your chart looks great!!

Tierney yay for pos opk!!!

Pixxie your chart looks great also!!

fairy thats a nice temp dip girly I bet it shoots back up tomorrow..

im eyeballing some internet cheapies myself. so afraid that I will go spend $$$ on a bunch from the nets and not need em lol

Hi all looking for a bit of advise, i have an erratic cycle some are 21 days some are 30 days, AF is here at the moment and just out of curiosity i did a opk (cheapie off the internet) and there is a faint line, I know it is possible that you can o through AF but what are the chances of that happening?

OPKs have to be as dark as the control line .. I dont like OPKs lol
Do you chart?

ablacketer. I am keeping my fingers crossed. the accupuncturist said there is a slight possibility I could have ovulated but by looking at my chart it doesnt show it.

would you get faint lines before you are about to O?
I have just started charting im about 4 cd but dont know how to get my chart on.
and i dont know why my ticker hasnt changed! Im just not use to all of this!

would you get faint lines before you are about to O?
I have just started charting im about 4 cd but dont know how to get my chart on.
and i dont know why my ticker hasnt changed! Im just not use to all of this!

We have LH in our systems so you will almost always (unless your pee is really diluted) have a faint line that is why the test line has to be as dark or darker than the control line!
In ff on the side you'll see where it says sharing hold your move over that then you'll see tickers make a new ticker then copy and paste the url link into you signature!
In your chart day 1 should be your first day of full af not spotting!

Morning ladies,

Hope you're all doing well!!!

Sorry Mystic my chart should be working again?? weird. https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/moochacha

Shannon, I'm ok honey I feel like shit lol fever is a little lower today so hopefully tomorrow I'll be myself again. I'm still spotting a little and sometimes I'll just be sitting here and want to cry but it only last for a second because I tell myself god does things for a reason and I cant let what I cant control take me over..lol sorry to be long winded..
How are you? I know this crazy cycle has to be making you nuts..I know my last cycle was awful for me becasue it was so damn long.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->