New to Charting? Join other newbies here!

just checked out your test pics fish&chips - looks like a bfp to me :happydance: congrats!

ok going to try to post a link to my chart in my signature now - nothing much to look at yet, but i guess we all have to start somewhere.

yay, it worked :happydance:

must go to bed now - am up far too late as i decided it was a good idea to ice the christmas cake at 11:15 pm!!

Chart is looking good shambaby! I started on cd 2 last month and managed to get a nice complete chart, so no worries starting on cd 3. Can't wait to watch your progress. I'm on cd 5 so we're super close together this month!!!!

Mmmmmm Christmas Cake....

Yeah no probs starting on cd3! I'm not charting through af - (bit messy when you temp vaginally!). My first ever cycle I think I started on about cd7 or something. As long as it's a few days before you expect to ov, it's ok!!

Fish - if you don't want to post the actual pic in here, just post the link to it. (SOrry I am lazy and don't look at the poas gallery much these days lol!)

Happy Christmas Eve everyone!! xxx

Morning all!

Firstly Fifi.. I hope you're ok after your fall?

Well I didn't sleep at all well last night with the worry of this morning's test but as you've probably guessed from my status... I got a BFP!!!

https://i463.photobucket.com/albums/qq357/anng91/IMG_3446.jpg

I'm so happy but at the same time weirdly pessimistic as I know how high the chances are that it might not stick. Wish me lots of sticky dust!! I'm now off to cry!!!! xxx

congrats!

would someone like to look at my chart and see what they think of it, if you don't mind? :blush:

i didn't start temping at the very start so - im not totally sure when i ovulated but i am now 10 days late

Morning all!

Firstly Fifi.. I hope you're ok after your fall?

Well I didn't sleep at all well last night with the worry of this morning's test but as you've probably guessed from my status... I got a BFP!!!

I'm so happy but at the same time weirdly pessimistic as I know how high the chances are that it might not stick. Wish me lots of sticky dust!! I'm now off to cry!!!! xxx

Yay that's great!!!

Congrats :happydance:

Hi pichi, thanks for your congratulations.

I've had a look and can see that FF had to guess your OV date so in theory you could have ov-ed earlier. If we go by the date that FF has predicted then you are only 12dpo (days past ovulation) so depending on your luteal phase you are possibly not late yet. However if you did a test, it might show up now (but may not as it's still quite early). You had a big old dip around 7dpo however it lasted a few days which is odd. However it could still be an implantation dip. You've got some great symptoms so FX!!

When are you planning on testing? xx

Congrats Fish - I was so pleased to see your pregnancy ticker this morning. Loving the digi pic too. Sending tons of sticky dust your way.

What a wonderful xmas pressie :)

Hey ladies,

Well Im back bumping up this thread now that i've been charting for 3 weeks! :dance: Its so awesome that the bfp are starting!!! Congrats Fish&Chips.

I do have a question though I'm hoping someone can answer, I have been using OPK and for the last few days i keep getting negatives. Though everything else is telling me that its time to BD because my cervix is high, soft and open and I have heaps of EWCM (sorry for the TMI).

Now im confused. :( Should I just wait for a positive OPK? or get busy like now? lol

Anyway im testing in the right conditions eg around 2pm, not drinking two hours before hand etc..

ahh im sooo confused :dohh:

I keep going from wanting to burst out crying to very pessimistic! Thanks for the sticky dust!! It's the best Christmas present in the world. I know we're very very lucky. x

moochacha.. I cannot stress this enough.. ignore the opks!!! I got a negative every time I tested and look what happened!!! They can help some ladies but you can easily miss the surge. Get bd-ing mrs!!!! xx

Hi pichi, thanks for your congratulations.

I've had a look and can see that FF had to guess your OV date so in theory you could have ov-ed earlier. If we go by the date that FF has predicted then you are only 12dpo (days past ovulation) so depending on your luteal phase you are possibly not late yet. However if you did a test, it might show up now (but may not as it's still quite early). You had a big old dip around 7dpo however it lasted a few days which is odd. However it could still be an implantation dip. You've got some great symptoms so FX!!

When are you planning on testing? xx

thanks. the dip didn't actually last long - it was just because i wasn't able to record my temp on the sunday so, for all i know it could have been a higher temp again.

think that throws me off though is that i had some bleeding on the satarday before my AF was expected... ah, only time will tell i guess.

moochacha.. I cannot stress this enough.. ignore the opks!!! I got a negative every time I tested and look what happened!!! They can help some ladies but you can easily miss the surge. Get bd-ing mrs!!!! xx

OMG!!! Thanks babe I have been stressed out all day :happydance: I'm sooo taking your advice...

THANK YOU!!!

No worries!! If I had waited we would not now have a lovely BFP!

Pichi - What type of bleeding was it? Was it brown or red? x

OMG!!! Thanks babe I have been stressed out all day :happydance: I'm sooo taking your advice...

THANK YOU!!!

Just to say that all of my OPKS were negative but my blood test confirmed I HAD ovulated....Just get to the BDing and Good Luck....you just never know!!!

xx

I keep going from wanting to burst out crying to very pessimistic! Thanks for the sticky dust!! It's the best Christmas present in the world. I know we're very very lucky. x

I got my :bfp: yesterday and retested this morning.... very happy but also very worried...

Best of Luck Fish!! xx

Congrats TW - 2 BFPs on the same day - woo hooo :)

Mooch - I totally agree with Fish&Chisp, get bding girl and don't stop! haha

Congratulations Fish n Chips and Teeny Weeny!

Thanks for your best wishes, feeling sore today but not broken anything thankfully. Have a stupidly large bruise on my hip though. Hoping I'll be able to drive through to my parents this afternoon, DH isn't the best driver really and has no experience driving in snow so I've got to be able to do it (or take some Valium or something to get through the 30 mile drive with him behind the wheel!!! I love him to pieces but thankfully he's a much better accountant than driver!)
Temp was down a little on yesterday but still high so I think I've definitely ov'd now for the tww, argh.

Foxyloxy - you have my respect! My brother has schizophrenia so have had dealings with various aspects of mental health teams over the past 10 years, it must be a very difficult job at times but rewarding too. Chart is still looking good, sending positive vibes!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->