New to Charting? Join other newbies here!

I have no idea if tis has worked, please bear with me while i try to figure it out.

Has that worked?

:wave:

It certainly is frustrating, it's driving me blooming :wacko: .

My hairdresser told me today she didn't have a :bfp: until she was 6 months with her 4th child! Could you imagine!!!

Apparently he was close to her back

good luck for you

:dust:

Yeah someone I work with was 7 or 8 months gone when she found out she was pregnant. None of the tests came up + not even bloods. It was only when she passed out and went to the docs again that they did a scan and found out. It's crazy!!! I'd be devestated if I found out that late lol (although obviously ecstatically happy too lol). I want to enjoy my pregnancy when I eventually fall, from beginning to end. I want to enjoy every twinge, sickness and pain lol. I sound crackers, but I've wanted a baby for such a long time and I'm looking forward to having my baby inside me :)

I hear you on that one! I had a really really naff 1st preg (hospitalised through most of it). I want to hopefully experience a more pleasant Pregnancy and birth. Bring on the sticky beans for all of us eh lol.

:wave: to all the newbies on the thread.

Ive just been catching up on today's post's (this post is busy lol). Sorry to all of you ladies that AS got hold of :hugs:
Good luck to those of you waiting to test or have thise naughty faint lines :happydance:

I'm still 20DPO with no AF, going to test again in the morning. My temp has risen again today so FX'd.

xx

:dust:

Shannon, I'm ok honey I feel like shit lol fever is a little lower today so hopefully tomorrow I'll be myself again. I'm still spotting a little and sometimes I'll just be sitting here and want to cry but it only last for a second because I tell myself god does things for a reason and I cant let what I cant control take me over..lol sorry to be long winded..
How are you? I know this crazy cycle has to be making you nuts..I know my last cycle was awful for me becasue it was so damn long.

:hugs: for you Nicole. I hope you feel better soon me dear.

I have no idea if tis has worked, please bear with me while i try to figure it out.

Has that worked?

nope its not working. have you made a ticker on ff or sat up your home page? if you have set up your home page in the sharing click on home page set up and in home page you should see where it says Your Charting Home Page Web Address..just under that you'll see a link copy and paste that in your signature..or you can make your ticker click able to your chart also just by making the ticker than copy and paste the bbCode in your siggy!

Shannon, I'm ok honey I feel like shit lol fever is a little lower today so hopefully tomorrow I'll be myself again. I'm still spotting a little and sometimes I'll just be sitting here and want to cry but it only last for a second because I tell myself god does things for a reason and I cant let what I cant control take me over..lol sorry to be long winded..
How are you? I know this crazy cycle has to be making you nuts..I know my last cycle was awful for me becasue it was so damn long.

:hugs: for you Nicole. I hope you feel better soon me dear.

Thank you my dear!! :hugs:

Oh no!!! I really hope you feel better soon! :flower:

:hugs:

If beanie sticks I'll be 7 weeks tomorrow... My belly has popped out!!! I swear I'm not eating like a mad woman and I haven't put on anyway weight :cry: its huge.. I look like I'm like 18 weeks or something...

I feel so out of control of whats happening with my body. Moving tomorrow as well. meh

Haha, you'll have a fab belly! And I'm sure you still look gorgeous! I've heard that when you have your second you get bigger quicker. Although that isn't from experience (obviously because I dont' have any children yet haha). Enjoy it haha, you'll probably miss it when the baby is born! :D

XxX

Oh no!!! I really hope you feel better soon! :flower:

:hugs:

:hugs:Thank you!!

lol.. I have been doing the crying thing. :hugs:. Hope you get better.. I had the cold thing too. I didnt have the fever.

Yes I am going craZY three faint positives.. but I think they were duds.

Long cycles are the worse.

lol.. I have been doing the crying thing. :hugs:. Hope you get better.. I had the cold thing too. I didnt have the fever.

Yes I am going craZY three faint positives.. but I think they were duds.

Long cycles are the worse.

I hope something happens for you (of course I hope like crazy you're pg)one way or the other soon honey!

All my crap talk about not doing opk this cycle..and guess who is going out tomorrow (if Im better) to buy some...I swear I'll go into debt buying opk and hpt.

Me too Nicole it would be nice. I have been having pain like around the cervix opening and sides of uterus. its weird and some stuff around my belly button as well. And some on and off pain on my nips and breasts.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->