New to Charting? Join other newbies here!

Well hopefully you're about to O..or better yet you're pg..

lol all the money I've sent on ttc over the years I could be living in a huge mansion..oh well I've got all my beautiful babies to show for it..nothing can be better than that.

Babies are worth it in the end!

My chart did a little change.

DH and I were talking about the Liver Qi stagnation I was disgnosed with.. only some of my symptoms can be covered on that. Not the bigger breasts and breast leak I had around CD 19. the pain in the uterus the naseau and almost barfing. Ugh

Ladies/Stalkers....

Sorry for interrupting mid conversation, but i have an anouncement! (not a BFP!)

As ive said this is my first cycle charting (and ive only managed to chart half a cycle at that!). Anyhoo, the first 4 temps i took were mid day. At this point i didn't actually realise it was you WAKING TEMP you had to take :dohh: (i can hear you laughing lol). So ive been studying my chart and decided to see how it would look if i disgarded those first 4 temps. low and behold the whole thing now blooming fits!!!. According to FF i am actually only 10DPO as they have shifted my O day 10 days forward.

Have a look at my chart ladies see what you think.

:hugs:

Looks good Snuggs, hope that BFP isn't too far off for you.

I had another temp dip this morning, so I think I may be out :( it only went 0.2c from 36.40 to 36.38, but it's not meant to go down twice in a row is it?? Ah well , guess I was daft for thinking this might be our lucky month :dohh:

XxX

morning ladies,

well i feel im at confused.com as yesterday i thought af had showed but turn turned out to be a little bit of spotting in morning and nothing since....wether it was because me and oh did the bd prior to me going toilet but that dnt normally happen! i even set my cbfm up yesterday ready.............. so im realy confused now. any ideas girls? thanks

snuggs- ur ff chart looks gd hun :)

Kaede at only 7dpo it still has time to pick up! I've seen charts that crawl along the coverline and get a bfp (trust me, I looked at ALOT of charts yesterday).

As for me. I have a rise! It may not be amazingly accurate as I normally do temp at 5.30. I woke at 4.30, I was sticky with sweat, turned over and went back to sleep until 5. Then my heart was thumping and I lay there for 15 mins trying to relax and gave up and took my temp (thinking coz it was early FF would give me an open circle to remind me), it was 36.72. So I decided to experiment, after going to the bathroom before going back to sleep it was 36.95. Then at 6 after a sleep 36.62. At 8 after a proper sleep it was 36.72 and at 9.20 it was 36.89. Normally at 9.20 in the 2ww which is my weekend get up time it is 36.72 ish. So in conclusion I have definately risen. Despite the circumstances I would say I have recovered to over 36.5. Now I am bricking it as to what tomorrow will bring. I have a horrible feeling I am going to get 3 drops, one after the other. Of course I'd love to stay above where I am now. As a symptom I couldn't get to sleep lying on my side as the sides of my bbs hurt? I'm trying not to get my hopes up!

xshell, I have heard of that happening to pregnant ladies. Your temp is also rising. Unfortunately in the UK we can't go and get our bloods done (unless you go private) the Doctors tell you to give it a week I believe if you get a negative urine test. I'm sorry you are in a horrible waiting game.

lovin that rise fairy :)

hang on in there shell :)

The witch is due tomorrow or tues... Surely that's a big temp to fall from!?

Fairygirl and pichi If you 2 arnt up the duff Ill eat my hat ;)

Mine temps started to fall :( :witch: isnt due for 5 days yet though?! My bb's started hurting along the sides and underneath last night which I have never had before AF before... I dont know what to think now... I was sure Id cracked it.

thanks fairgirl and foxy..... got another bfn thow this morning... ...at 18dpo. used the temp convertor first time this morning as woke at 4.30 it was 36.0 then at 8.20 was 36.5 it came up with 36.3 for 7am ..gd thing is that.

have orderd a new bbt which is more accurate ie .00 instead of my .0 that i use .

its nice having u girlies here to chat to it saves me going nuts.....so thanks :)

time to go chart stalking me thinks girls!!!!

Ladies still can't get to a pc but temp up to 36.64 so back above coverline, is this normal before AF?

Fingers crossed for all the looking preggers ladies!

Helly I think its supposed to stay down, the next few days could be interesting for you :) xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->