New to Charting? Join other newbies here!

:( grr I can't temp I thought my fever was breaking yesterday but no I spent all last night fighting a 102.5 fever and now to boot I have white spot all over the back of my throat so I think I have tonsillitis..sorry girls for all the whining I've been doing the last few days..

it can bounce about before AF unfortunately. you'll find if you get a low temp AF will arrive either that day or the day after :(

feel better soon Nicole x

So excited for you Pichi! I see that your temps have stayed up beyond the point they dipped last month - you must be counting the minutes until testing tomorrow! Everything crossed for you hun (*whispers* I think you might have cracked it!) x

sorry Nicole. Is it strep throat? With fever snd white spots..it sounds it. Feel better :hugs:

Well my temp is up again this morning, but I did have a lot to drink last night! I'm wishing I didn't now so I could have a true temp, but it sure was fun! Lol I took my temp before bed and it was really low like 96.5ish with lots of alcohol in my system. Does this mean alcohol brings temps down?? Either way, no more for me until AF shows.

Sorry to hear that Nicole. I know how rough that makes you feel, definatlely tonsilitus. Take some medicine to keep your fever down and to help with the pain. Have lots of fluids and rest up!
Pichi, your chart really does look sexy, I have everything crossed that this is your bfp!
Pixxie, I hope your temp turns around and goes back up and AF stays away. She should be off on some exotic holiday to get away from this horrid weather.
Helly, mine dropped and then rose before AF last month. That's why I suspected the same was happening to me this time.

I just took my daytime temp, bearing in mind I have been out running errands, hadn't been home in the warm(ish) long and my temp was 37.49! Does anyone know if cold feet count as a symptom? I remember during the summer I had this really bad when I had all those preggo symptoms post pill. Well my feet have been cold the past couple of days despite my body temp being over 37. What do you think or is it just coz I haven't put my heating on?

Impatient, chances are it is high whilst your body metabolises the alcohol. Good that you had fun though, we all need that sometimes!

sorry Nicole. Is it strep throat? With fever snd white spots..it sounds it. Feel better :hugs:

i was thinking tonsillitis with the white spots..I am going to call in the a.m and make a appt for tomorrow. Whatever it is I really hope being sick doesnt mess anything up..I know being sick and make you period late so that makes me wonder if it can cause late O.

Sorry to hear that Nicole. I know how rough that makes you feel, definatlely tonsilitus. Take some medicine to keep your fever down and to help with the pain. Have lots of fluids and rest up!
Pichi, your chart really does look sexy, I have everything crossed that this is your bfp!
Pixxie, I hope your temp turns around and goes back up and AF stays away. She should be off on some exotic holiday to get away from this horrid weather.
Helly, mine dropped and then rose before AF last month. That's why I suspected the same was happening to me this time.

I just took my daytime temp, bearing in mind I have been out running errands, hadn't been home in the warm(ish) long and my temp was 37.49! Does anyone know if cold feet count as a symptom? I remember during the summer I had this really bad when I had all those preggo symptoms post pill. Well my feet have been cold the past couple of days despite my body temp being over 37. What do you think or is it just coz I haven't put my heating on?

:happydance: so glad to see that temp jump back up..I knew it would.. :winkwink:

fairygirl - looks like we're getting everything at the same time! haha

Pichi, I am feeling so positive for you and trying not to get too over excited for myself. I've posted last cycles 10dpo into my journal and they are quite similar. Apart from the cold hands and feet, do you have that too?

I have cold feel but I always have cold feet! I've noticed recently I'm rather sweaty (tmi!) Which I've never been prone to. I am not feelin particularly positive but only because I don't want to be dissapointed. Good luck to you hunny. Like someone else said in this thread - my temp usually dips by now

I feel the same about not getting my hopes up. Just want to know now but I know it is best to wait it out. We'll see what next week brings, just hope it isn't AF!

In answer to my own question:
Cold extremities can also result from hormone fluctuations before menstruation.
Oh :cry:
Still Googling. Although apparently it could be because all the heat is going to my core to look after my internal organs and I am just in a cold atmosphere.
Sorry to babble on in here.

Going to my friends baby shower in a bit where there will be no shortage of preggo magreggos!! I'll grab lot and lots of baby dust and bring it back to you girls:)

Impatient, don't forget to help yourself to some x

can you ladies look at my chart. I had a temp spike today but there wasnt a dip?????

Your chart looks fine honey you dont need a dip in order to O.

I just wondered because my previous charts all had dips.

so I can put my crosshairs on yesterday?

Wait till you have 3 high temps then put in your crossbars

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->