New to Charting? Join other newbies here!

Lots of exciting charts late in the 2ww!! I hope you get confirmation on your Ov date soon ablacketer.

Great Snuggs
Looks good Snuggs, hope that BFP isn't too far off for you.
snuggs- ur ff chart looks gd hun :)

Thanks Shaerichelle, Fairygirl and XShell :hugs: ... fingers crossed for the a bfp for us all..... Hope you're test lines get darker for you Shae.

Just been catching up on todays posts. Hopefully AF will stay away for those of us she's not caught up with yet. FX'd your temps stay high (for those ladies who have had a peak today) :thumbup:

...For me, ive had a dip!, quite a big one actually. I think :witch: will get me tomorrow :cry:

i seem to be getting AF cramps. i think she's going to get meee

angel, I agree with Pichi, you need another couple of high temos to confirm O. YOu don't always get a dip.
snuggs, why is the temp open?
pichi, it can't be her, it can't! It can be a baby settling in.

well i hope it's not her but god it feels like it

thank you :) its just a very sharp pulling pain to my left around my hip and lower down *grumble* bad Witchy if it's you!!

Sorry to read and run but just wanted to pop in and say congrats to ginger, I just knew that was one fine looking chart!! So very very happy for you!!!

If I missed any other BFP's, I apologize and I'll try to catch up with the 50 or so pages since I last posted on my lunch break tomorrow!

Good luck to those in the 2ww.

Pichi your chart and symptoms sound very very promising!

Baby dust and sticky glue to all!

My temp took a nosedive today, I'm hoping that means the big O is coming up soon. Looks like this cycle will by my latest O since I started temping (if I O this cycle that is). My cervix is very high and DH said he noticed "that egg white stuff" yesterday after doing the BD. God love him, poor thing has been brought over to the dark side with me :)

Oh and I forgot to add, my spotting stopped I think on cd 13. Same day I started taking the new Pregnancy Prep supplement from my acupuncturist.

I'm not sure why its open Fairygirl. I haven't got any appointments or notes for today. I don't really understand the "open temp" thing. Could you explain?? :)

Run and hide Snuggs and Pichi - I wish we could protect each other from the witch!

Kaede351 - I was reading the home birth thread and just wanted to let you know that I didn't think your comment was the least bit offensive.

Aww, thanks Jaimie :) I didn't mean it to be! I think I got angry and defensive because of how rude the comment on it was :blush: I don't usually get defensive like that haha... I try to avoid confrontations! And I didn't mean to offend anybody.

But thanks, you've made me feel loads better :)

XxX

I hear you Jaimie. I keep thinking..."maybe, just maybe, if i lie down still enough maybe the witch will forget i'm here and go away!" ... If only it worked like that eh

It would be lovely wouldn't it Kaede aha. I might even try it...Desperate times means desperate measures!!

Note to self: Don't waste too much time trying to fool the witch. Mom always said "a conman will never con a conman!"

xxx

Snuggs, it normally means something was different. Was it taken at a different time or did you mark the sleep deprived box?

Aaaaaaa!... Yes, Sleep deprived box! I was up from 4.00am until 7.30 (babysitting!) and then slept from 8.00 until 11.00. That would be why then eh? Maybe my temp shouldn't be that low either. Roll on tomorrow to get back to normal with the temping.

Snugggs, What time did you take your temp then? For me my temp gets higher if I wake up then go to sleep for another couple of hours and then take it.

mines stays around the same - maybe changes by a fraction but not by much... tempted to take my temp again... i'm obsessed! haha!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->