New to Charting? Join other newbies here!

Sorry, forgot to say. I took it at 4.00am when i woke and it was 35.21 (which seems extremely low and then i took it again at 11.00am when i woke and it was 35.88. This was the temp i charted. Do you think i was wrong in doing so?
My standard temp taking time is between 7.00am and 7.30am

i would say you were fine going with the 2nd temp because you had the minimum of 3 hours sleep ... i mean you could put a note of your other temp if you wanted?

ok i took my temp : 37:40'c

Oh yeah, just remembered I wanted to ask something! haha

When I got up today I went to the loo and checked my CM :blush: and it was like a wierd creamy yellowish colour... but it didn't smell funky so it can't be an infection. Is that normal?! :S This is my first month properly checking my CM so got nothing to compare it to. Do you ladies get creamy yellow coloured CM in the 2WW?! >.<

XxX

your CM changes all the time Kaede :) it can be white, yellowy/white, clear. as long as there isn't a funky smell then it is fine :) as long as it's not a really weird colour like orangy or green... bad colours if i remember right haha

Hi all
Im trying to find some charts to look at to help me understand them a little better, can anyone point me in the right direction please.
:dust: to all in the 2WW - hope that witchy is ill in bed with flu!
x

Great Snuggs
Looks good Snuggs, hope that BFP isn't too far off for you.
snuggs- ur ff chart looks gd hun :)

Thanks Shaerichelle, Fairygirl and XShell :hugs: ... fingers crossed for the a bfp for us all..... Hope you're test lines get darker for you Shae.

Just been catching up on todays posts. Hopefully AF will stay away for those of us she's not caught up with yet. FX'd your temps stay high (for those ladies who have had a peak today) :thumbup:

...For me, ive had a dip!, quite a big one actually. I think :witch: will get me tomorrow :cry:

thanks but I have stopped testing...

Thanks Pichi. Haha, I know green is bad :p didn't realise it could be orange though :O Nah it doesn't smell, but I don't remember having yellowy CM before haha.

JB3 - I think all ladies on this thread have charts :) their links are generally in their sigs so jsut have a rake through the pages and see if you can find some to click on. Mine is in my sig if you want to look at that :d

XxX

JB3 have a look at the chart gallery on fertilityfriend.com they're very helpful. think there is even a quiz you can take to see how well you understand general chart reading :)

Snuggs stick with the temp you used. The trend of both is that it was lower. Let's hope tomorrow makes it all a bit clearer.
Kaede, Pichi is right, it does change colour, mine is often yellow in the 2ww.
Pichi, good that your evening temp is still high, although a friend warned me not to take daytime temps too seriously as there are many things that can affect them. I'll still take mine in a bit though. I do find they are higher in the morning if they are higher in the eveing. For example the eve before my drop it gradually decreased to 36.6 ish, on other evenings it has been hovering at 37. But that's just me.
I'll take mine again in a bit. Oh I put a pregnancy poll on my chart for fun.

to be honest i dont usually take the day temps serious - just like to be nosey hah! i'm usually around 36.9 in the evening anyways ^___^

you never know fairy - we may just be bump buddies too if we're lucky :p

That's what I'm hopimg for Pichi! The day temps just keep me entertained. So you're testing in the morning?

afternoon temp of 36.90... expecting another drop in temp in the morning :( xx

well... since my LP is either 11 or 12... i may actually wait till Wednesday. Don't want to test then AF shows her face. i'm finding it very hard to not test though! me and OH both agree'd wednesday make's sense.

hope im not just having a longer LP and she shows up wed or thurs ¬____¬

what about you?

Kaede (just had a sneaky look at yours) - Pichi Thanks

Hey Kaede were from the same neck of the woods!

Pichi, Weds if my temp behaves and I don't start spotting. FF thinks AF is due then as I had a 12 day lp last cycle apparently. I'm gonna try and hold out. I don't know about you but I'm really scared!
Pixxie, no pma? :(

Can anyone have a quick peak at my chart and advise me on when i should start my OPK, judging by my 21 day cycle last time I'm thinking around the third?
Thanks

I'm not sure JB3, but you have a short cycle so I'd say if you are using cheapies start sooner rather than later, if you only have a 21 cycle, you could O even before day7 and have a longer than 14 day lp.

3rd sounds about right JB3. you may be lucky and be one of the ones that experiance pulling pain or slight throbbing feeling during Ov

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->