New to Charting? Join other newbies here!

Thanks ladies - really appreciate your help and experience
Im sure there will be many more questions to come from me lol
x

JB3 - if you have a 21 day cycle you should start OPKs on cd6, so that's the 2nd :)

XxX

Pixxie, no pma? :(

I dont want to be disappointed....

If it wasnt for the temps Id be convinced, symptoms are fantastic :nope:

Just working myself up for the worst I suppose xxx

I know what you mean. It is just horrid that progesterone and pms can account for the same symptoms as pregnancy.

Rubbish isnt it? Getting some symptoms ive never had before mind you... so it cant ALL be in my head lol Best one so far is bursting into tears right after DTD with no explanation.... :haha: xxx

Pixxie, I don't know whether to laugh or cry for you. I'm so apprehensive myself. This lark really takes it out of us. I don't know how I'm gonna get through more of it.

i'm kinda like you 2 as well. i want to go and pee on a stick tomorrow but i want to avoid disapointment ¬__¬

Pixxie - your temps are far too high to come all the way back down to your cloverline : ) Here's hoping all your temps stay nice and high for 9 months ;)

Well I'm back from the baby shower filled with preggo ladies and I bathed in baby dust!!!! I brought lots of it home to send to you all, especially those hopping AF stays away!!! Its not the fancy kind cause I can't figure out how to add that to my post through my phone, but its the REAL STUFF! Lol FX it works for us all!!!

Well I'm back from the baby shower filled with preggo ladies and I bathed in baby dust!!!! I brought lots of it home to send to you all, especially those hopping AF stays away!!! Its not the fancy kind cause I can't figure out how to add that to my post through my phone, but its the REAL STUFF! Lol FX it works for us all!!!

To put :dust: in on your phone is easy :) All you need to do is actually type : dust : but without the spaces :D

XxX

Yeah Kaede, isn't it funny how we know how some of the smilies are written.

Hi Ladies, i'm back and I've updated my chart, im now insanely confused. FF has moved my coverline, i have 80 odd pregnancy points??? If anyone has any thoughts i'd appreciate them.

Pichi - Wednesday???? I understand but the suspense will kill me lol.

Haha, I'm starting to get used to quite a few of them now and I've only been using this website for about 3 or 4 weeks :p

XxX

omg, I just noticed Fairygirl... when did you get your BFP?!?!?! Or am I being dumb?! haha. Either way CONGRATS!!!

And Helly... 80 points is really good!

XxX

helly - i know. it seems ages away but at least then ill know if AF is coming or not. im confused as to why FF is saying AF is due TUE/WED though . . . max my lp has been 12 so that would make it either mon/tues surely?

Hi can I join? I'm currently on CD18 and will be officially TTC on March 18. I just started charting last cycle, so this is really my first month with Charting. I'm going to be Vaginally temping starting next cycle in hopes of getting more consistent temps.

Kaede, I think you're imagining things. Or are you psychic? My blinkie says Wishing For A Spring BFP, as March begins Spring and I only have Spring to ttc before waiting 6 months or so due to get married next April (I hope).
That's odd Pichi? Mine says wait unyil 18 dpo to test as it doesn't know enough about my cycles yet, although it shows Weds for AF.
:wave: Sweetmama.

I'm fine, I have sore BBs which I dont normally have but I cant see how I have any way back after Saturday's temp drop.

I know what you mean pichi, it seems better to have the notice thanks to your temps. Weird how its changing your due on date as it should know you have a 12 day lp. Maybe its the temps, it cant say you're pregnant so its suggestiong you're haing a longer lp? I checked mine and its still saying due on Monday.

I'm fine, I have sore BBs which I dont normally have but I cant see how I have any way back after Saturday's temp drop.

I know what you mean pichi, it seems better to have the notice thanks to your temps. Weird how its changing your due on date as it should know you have a 12 day lp. Maybe its the temps, it cant say you're pregnant so its suggestiong you're haing a longer lp? I checked mine and its still saying due on Monday.

Kaede, I think you're imagining things. Or are you psychic? My blinkie says Wishing For A Spring BFP, as March begins Spring and I only have Spring to ttc before waiting 6 months or so due to get married next April (I hope).
That's odd Pichi? Mine says wait unyil 18 dpo to test as it doesn't know enough about my cycles yet, although it shows Weds for AF.
:wave: Sweetmama.

OMG! :dohh: How silly do I feel now lol.

I saw early days in your name thingy and thought it meant you got your BFP :haha::blush: Completely missed the TTC bit >.<

But who knows! They say Sagitarians are psychic... I'm yet to make a prediction that comes true haha... but maybe it will work for you! :p

Sorry lol.

XxX

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"