New to Charting? Join other newbies here!

ah wednesday is so far away though! i'm sure i'll get AF by then ¬___¬ gah, this whole trying for a baby takes it out of you!

you're chart is lookin real good Helly btw!

It's fine Kaede. I hope I can change that to BFP in the next week. Although I best be prepared to also edit it to ttc #1 cycle 4 as I feel like I've been ttc for an age.
Oh and the mug in my pic says "Hold on tight little buddies" as that's how I feel about ttc so I bought it.

Awww, chin up babe! I'm sure if you don't get ur BFP this month you will soon :D and I'm sure you will turn it around in a week :D

I know how you feel when you say like you feel it's been an age. DH and I are on our 9/10th month now and it feels like an eternity! I really feel for these porr ladies who have been trying for years. I can't imagine how hard that must be!

XxX

So I just started charting last month so I am not sure if this will be correct but I had Merina removed last month and so far I am on schedule but my cycle was a little shorter than normal 23 days. Fertility friend says I that I should be fertile March 4th through the 7th. That is practically the day I should end my period which seems odd to me. I am hoping for a girl so I have read that you should be having sex prior to ovulating correct not during or after.

I am very excited since this will be my first time ever trying!! I had a surprise pregnancy at age 20 and ended up having twin boys. They will be 11 this summer so I am on an incredible high yet so nervous too!!

I just went and bought a basal body thermometer which makes sense because they regular thermometer kept giving me the same temp every morning almost..LOl.. I also bought a seven OPK to start using as soon as I stop my AF.

This period seems very dark brown yet on the lighter side. I did experience a couple days of bleeding during the month after my IUD took out but I did not count that as a period because I figured it was a side effect and my period seems to be right on just a tad early..

Sorry if I am rambling...Just super excited!

Sahrene

Thanks Kaede!!! That is easy! Now it can be REAL and pretty! LMAO!! :dust: :dust: :dust:

So I just started charting last month so I am not sure if this will be correct but I had Merina removed last month and so far I am on schedule but my cycle was a little shorter than normal 23 days. Fertility friend says I that I should be fertile March 4th through the 7th. That is practically the day I should end my period which seems odd to me. I am hoping for a girl so I have read that you should be having sex prior to ovulating correct not during or after.

I am very excited since this will be my first time ever trying!! I had a surprise pregnancy at age 20 and ended up having twin boys. They will be 11 this summer so I am on an incredible high yet so nervous too!!

I just went and bought a basal body thermometer which makes sense because they regular thermometer kept giving me the same temp every morning almost..LOl.. I also bought a seven OPK to start using as soon as I stop my AF.

This period seems very dark brown yet on the lighter side. I did experience a couple days of bleeding during the month after my IUD took out but I did not count that as a period because I figured it was a side effect and my period seems to be right on just a tad early..

Sorry if I am rambling...Just super excited!

Sahrene

I'm on Mirena too! Did your Period come back right away? Did your cycles return to normal quickly? I'm TTC a girl too and yes you are correct no baby dancing on the day of or after. They say you should BD 2-4 days before, there is also a special diet they say you should follow as well.

I'm on Mirena too! Did your Period come back right away? Did your cycles return to normal quickly? I'm TTC a girl too and yes you are correct no baby dancing on the day of or after. They say you should BD 2-4 days before, there is also a special diet they say you should follow as well.

I had a period on 2/4 for 6 days then had Mirena removed on the 15th ( my Valentine's present from my hubby..LOL) 2 days after I had two days of bleeding that was heavy and very bright red and then it stopped. Now I started my period yesterday making a 23 day cycle ( not counting the 2 days of bleeding in between). Kind of confusing but it is a start..lol. I will count my blessing that I am having a period and that it seems to be light because it seems some women bleed for weeks having very heavy period and long cycles.Other seem to have no problems at all? My sister got hers out and got pregnant the next month but she is 6 years younger than me so I just have my fingers crossed I can have the same success! :thumbup:

Did you get your removed yet or planning to soon?

Sahrene

Add indigestion/ heartburn to my list of symptoms....

What do we reckon girls, test in the morning if temp doesnt nose dive? Or wait it out a bit longer to save my lovely FRER's? xxx

Chin up Pichi and Fairy :hugs:

Hope all you ladies have had a good evening. I've just started my journal so ive still got the last few (or 10) pages of the thread to catch up on. Feel free to stalk
xx

You're very good Pixxie not doing it yet. As you can see by my chart i just can't help but POAS!! aha

Pixxie, it's entirely up to you hun. See how you feel in the morning? I don't want you to be disappointed.

Its just the symptoms are driving me mad :dohh: If it was just the temps Id leave it alone but they are getting worse by the hour xx

Ah well, off to bed for me! Here's to hoping my temp goes up tomorrow instead of staying low :( I reeeeeally want to see something positive for a change!

I hope you get your BFP Pixxie!!!

XxX

I had a period on 2/4 for 6 days then had Mirena removed on the 15th ( my Valentine's present from my hubby..LOL) 2 days after I had two days of bleeding that was heavy and very bright red and then it stopped. Now I started my period yesterday making a 23 day cycle ( not counting the 2 days of bleeding in between). Kind of confusing but it is a start..lol. I will count my blessing that I am having a period and that it seems to be light because it seems some women bleed for weeks having very heavy period and long cycles.Other seem to have no problems at all? My sister got hers out and got pregnant the next month but she is 6 years younger than me so I just have my fingers crossed I can have the same success! :thumbup:

Sahrene

I am getting it removed on march 18th it was supposed to be removed on the 22nd but my doc had to reschedule

hi girls!
now stay with me cause im only very very very new at this...so i have been taking my temps for 3 days same time every single day. but today my temp was very low it was 35.9 is it suppose to go that low???
here is my chart
https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/27d6d5

hmmm not sure....i sleep pretty much still excpet if i wake up and roll over to OH....

Sahrene

I am getting it removed on march 18th it was supposed to be removed on the 22nd but my doc had to reschedule

Oh good luck! Keep me posted!!

Sahrene

Thanks Sahrene I will keep you posted for sure, I know for sure I'll be going back on Mirena for BC because I find it great!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->