New to Charting? Join other newbies here!

Thanks Sahrene I will keep you posted for sure, I know for sure I'll be going back on Mirena for BC because I find it great!

I did not have any issues with it so I may consider it again if I am able to conceive. This period is turning odd though. It is old blood and I figured I would be getting heavier as the day went on but it seems to be finishing up? Maybe because I had that four day bleed in between this was all that was left? IDK...

Im still trying to get use to charting as ive never done it before.

36.59 this morning which is ok. It is above the 36.55 trend I had before the dip.

Well, I had a drop in temp this morn- 36.85'c but I was sleepin with my mouth open for half the night due to this blocked nose :( coverline is 36.55 so that's ok right?

Temp went up this morn, but it's still low compared to the others. :(

XxX

Temp done a U-turn...gone back up

Have a snow white test though :bfn: :cry: why is my body doing this to me!? xx

Oh no Pixxie. I hope that turns into a BFP for you. Your temps are so high. Pichi, you're still way above coverline. FX! Kaede, looks alright to me.

You might not have enough of the baby hormones floatin about (hcg)

Fingers crossed for you xx

I think I just got a +opk but, I'm gettin af cramps :(

this cycle has officially tipped me over the edge... When I tilt the test and it catches the light I can see a hint of a thin line, but no colour. pffft. omg now I want to route through the bin to find the last one and see if that one has this line :wacko: xx

Do you have any opks? Use one of those and see?

No I dont use them :|

After diving into the bin like a mad woman I can conclude that the last test did not have this strange ghost line...dare I get a little exited? Or am I kidding myself over evaps?! x

I think the best thing to do would be to test again in maybe 2 days? That way if there was a faint line it would be darker and probibly more visable

I inverted a pic of the test and you can see a tiny hint of line when you zoom right in... im totally bonkers arnt i!? :rofl:

AF is due in 4 days so I think Ill just see if she turns up before I test again, 4 days isnt that long.... :haha: xxx

I think that's the best thing to do x

I'm due today or tomorrow. Getting cramps and my back hurts :(

I usually get a sore back during,same with the cramps really. They don't feel exactly like af cramps but scared af is going to arrive by the feeling of them :(

Thanks :) worst thing about the feeling is they come and go. Ill feel these kinda prickly sensations, pulling, then they go away!

My stomach is grumbling and feeling like I've not ate in days!

Im starving too funnily enough :/

Why isnt this as easy at TV makes out? :rofl: xxx

Haha I know! I thought it was-

"Have unprotected sex; pregnant"

We wish! The amount of bd we've done I should defo be pregnant according to that rule

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->