New to Charting? Join other newbies here!

The emphasis put on using BC really is something...

God I hope I get a :bfp: soon or I might totally loose it :haha: xx

Morning Ladies,

Pichi - Hope she stays aways. I've got everything crossed for you. Maybe the cramps are of the baby kind and not the AF kind?

Pixxie - Your chart still gives off great vibes. Fingers crossed this is your month.

Fairy - Your chart still looks good too. If your temps stay on the rise then 9dpo was your implantation!!! :happydance:

:hugs: for all

Ive had a rise today, a massive rise, but i'm scared to feel optimistic :)wacko:)

Woah Snuggs check out that rise! ;) looking goooooood xxx

Thanks Pixxie, I'm still in shock myself, I keep saying to myself outloud "its a blip you numpty, there's no way you could be that lucky"... I'm such a noodle sometimes!

xxx

I know Pichi, it's making me a nervous reck lol. I guess tomorrow is the tell tail day. There's every good chance it could come back down again and it just be down to how erratic my temps are..... blasted things!

xx

hey, i put a pic of the opk i got this morning in my journal.... i think it's a + :s

POSITIVE!!!! think someone needs to :test: soon ;) xxx

to be honest i'm quite scared to. Oh say's he'll buy me some good ones if i can wait haha! get today and tuesday done with and then we shall see...

knowing my luck my temp will drop tomorrow and the witch will get me tue or wed *sniffle*

good luck to everyone else though... maybe if i distract her - everyone else can get their bfps. lol

aw no im sure this will be it for you! sending some :dust: your way ;) xxx

Pixxie, Pichi, Snugggs, charts are looking really good!

Not taken my temp this morning as I left my BBT thermometer in the hotel yesterday but cervix was low and open last night, so just a waiting game now, it was 11am last month. :(

my cervix is low too but it's tightly shut. i can't even feel the wee dimple (tmi) i'm sure that'll change. my pma has gone out the window! haah

your chart still looks fine Helly!

Aw sending :dust: and luck your way Helly Hope she buggers off! xxx

Ah thanks girls, I did feel hot this morning but without temping I dont know. I'd say the fact its open though has to be the end of it. But i'll try and keep a wee drop of PMA. Pichi - you need to keep lots of PMA (and fluids and folic acid etc :D).

Wow there are some sexy looking charts at the moment! Pichi, don't worry about your cervix as it's really not a good indicator. Mine was pretty low when I got my BFP. The positive OPK is a great sign and your chart is spot on. FX!

I'm sending some :dust: too.... Think we all deserve a sticky one!

xxx

fish&chips i don't usually check but lately i'm clutching at straws i think...

af type cramps have stopped - i'm just getting a sorta pulling sensation that switches from left side to right. kinda around my hip area?

Just got dressed and I have some definite boob increase :rofl: xx

I'm out.

Come on Pichi and Pixxie I want BFP's from both of you to cheer me up!

haha i can't promise anything helly!

sorry the witch got you :( i think she'll get me tomorrow

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"