New to Charting? Join other newbies here!

I really hope not Pichi, you've given so much help and advice round here, you more than deserve that BFP!

aww :blush: don't make me blush!

at the end of the day that's what we're all here for isn't it? to help each other out? :thumbup:

Hi Ladies,

Got some great looking charts at the mo, I wish you all baby dust! Does anyone know if having a cold affects your temping?

Thanks

it does Yumo but not by much. i had a bit of a sniffle around cd20-21? but it didn't effect them that much

Wow I am excited about some of your charts ladies – am keeping my fingers tightly crossed for you all.

Am in that horrible point of the month where AF has gone (I think) and am now waiting for OV next week sometime. OH and I have decided we are doing the “Sperm Meets Egg Plan” this month and I am also going to invest in some Softcups to try out as well.

Aw sorry Helly. How we all doing this lunchtime? I have cramps, but uncomfortable more than painful. Alot of the time I realise they're there. Then they are gone again.

Pixxie, Snuggs, Pichi & Fairy your charts look great!!

Helly sorry the old B got you.. :hugs:

Smiley I hate the waiting for Ov time of my cycle also..

I think I may be able to temp again tomorrow my bbt is still a little more then a full degree higher then it should be but its over 3 full degrees lower than it has been the last few days. its only 7:30a.m here so at 8 im calling to make my appt my throat is KILLING me I need meds like now..

dude. all I can say this morning is WTF! my temp went back DOWN! Its never done that before! this is the longest Ive ever gone without ov! day 18? this is redonk!

Just ordered some 10miu IC's from ebay, 25 for £4.50 Bargain ;) ill be doing one as soon as they arrive! xx

I still dont know how you havnt tested! lol That would be long gone if it was me :haha: xx

Morning ladies:) I'm feeling really let down today cause my temp went way down!! I thought I might have ov, but now I'm thinking my themps were only high because I consumed some alcohol. Not much on Friday, but a large quanity on Saturday night! it feels like everytime i get my hopes up for something during this crazy journey, they are crushed:( I just want af to come so I can try soy. goodluck to those waiting for a BFP

Hiya ladies.

I'm completely crazy haha. I've decided! I saw someone on here say they got a phsychic pregnancy outlook from a lady on ebay (£6 for a personal reading). So I thought, well it's only cheap and it might cheer me up!

I didn't expect it to be creepily accurate :S

If you want I'll link it so you can read. But it said something about a spirit lady who she connected with with the initial M which would be her or around her. She also said this lady was very protective of me. Now just before I was born my great grandmother died. Her name was Emma, but her husband (my great grandad) always called her Em (M?). And I was always told as I was growing up that Granny would have loved me and done anything for me (as she did for all of her grandchildren). So I'm thinking that's where the over protective thing comes from.

She also said that she sees a pregnancy for me around May (born 2011) which will result in a baby girl :D and then another baby girl in 2012!

Now, you may think I'm crazy haha... Maybe I am a bit ;P But this totally cheered me up! haha, whether it's true or not I have something to look forward to rather than wallowing in self pity if I don't get BFP this cycle haha.

Sorry that was a bit long winded! I just wanted to share with you ladies because DH doesn't believe in that kind of thing and thinks it's a waste. But I do believe and needed to tell somebody about it haha.

Wishing you all :dust:!! :D

XxX

ladies... im totally confused with my chart... it seems all over the place... and im testing 2mor but im not sure what to think about my chart

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/262538

Your chart doesn't look too bad to me. You have a couple wierd temps, but that's normal I think. I had a random really really high one. You have your crosshair on which is good :D

I don't think that was much help lol... I'm not an expert on charts! But I think it looks ok to me :)

XxX

97.6 is my first temp reading today on my chart on CD3. I am just spotting yet still having slight cramps. Weird but ok!

Good luck ladies!!

Have a good day!

Sahrene

see i got weird lines on frer.. but i know there are faulty ones going around so im hard to believe it...

Why don't you go and get yourself a digital :)

As for me - I'm starting to feel a little queasy :s

As for me - I'm starting to feel a little queasy :s

ive felt like that all weekend.. it got worse today... i couldnt bring my self to go into work lol

lets hope its a good sign for us both :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"