New to Charting? Join other newbies here!

I'm new to trying and having got a clue where to begin (well apart from the obvious, he he)!

Welcome BroodyBoo

I would recommend having a look at fertilityfriend.com - there are tutorials on there and FAQ's which really helped me a lot.

Do you know much about your cycles? Average length, CM patterns etc etc?

I'm sure you'll find all the ladies on B&B really helpful - I know I do

congrats!

would someone like to look at my chart and see what they think of it, if you don't mind? :blush:

i didn't start temping at the very start so - im not totally sure when i ovulated but i am now 10 days late

Huni - you MUST have tested surely??!! If your cycle is normally 28 days it's extremely likely that you ov'd around cd14 and that the jump in temps is actually your chart going triphasic - (up into a third higher level of temps due to pregnancy!!) PLEASE :test:!!!

FIsh - love the digi! :hugs:

Welcome BroodyBoo

I would recommend having a look at fertilityfriend.com - there are tutorials on there and FAQ's which really helped me a lot.

Do you know much about your cycles? Average length, CM patterns etc etc?

I'm sure you'll find all the ladies on B&B really helpful - I know I do

Thanks, I'll def try that. AF due New Years Day so soon as shes out the way we'll get going. Have you done anythin to perk up your body? Weight Loss, Cutting Out things etc

I lost almost two stone this year - although have put 10lbs back on! Stopped smoking in August - don't normally drink anyway so didn't need to worry about that.

I'm taking folic acid everyday, but that's about it really.

pichi - i totally agree with magic. :test: :test:

Good luck

Hehe thanks ladies!!!!!!

I took your advice lol TMI but hey we're young and we're still newlyweds so i guess its expected jk.. looks like were staying in for most of Christmas! :blush:

Teeny Weeny CONGRATS!!! And im sooo sending everyone sticky :dust:..

:hugs:

I'm new to trying and having got a clue where to begin (well apart from the obvious, he he)!

Hey welcome BroodyBoo!!!

Like foxy said https://www.fertilityfriend.com is a great place to start. Good luck and if you have any questions these ladies are more than happy to answer them. :p

OMG Fish and TW, I am sooooo super excited for you girls!!! :yipee: This is the best Christmas news you could get, and I'm hoping lots of sticky sticky glue keeps those beans firmly planted for the full 9 months!

Foxy, glad to see temps are still up, I have everything crossed for you! When will you test again? Oh yeah, and I also LOVE the new avatar, very seductive!

Pichi, I'm in agreement with all the other girls.....:test:!!!!

Moochacha, Do it and do it and do it! Have yourself a Merry little Christmas with the OH and catch that egg!

fifi, sorry to hear about the tumble, I hope you feel better soon! Tell the OH to drive carefuly because there might be a baby on board!

Don't know what's up with my chart, it was so constant, and now I'm seeing a huge rise. It's waaay too early for o and I don't have any ewcm so I don't get it. I really hope it's not o because we haven't had any time to BD this week and probably won't until after Christmas. I never thought I'd say this, but please O stay away a few days longer!

Ladies, I hope you all have a very wonderful Christmas!

Oh, and welcome broody boo. Good luck setting up your FF account, hope to see your chart up here very soon!

Hi mystic

Thanks - it's the seductive version of foxy loxy!

Yep, temps are still up - fingers crossed! If AF doesn't show overnight, I'll test tomorrow with a FRER.

I think your temp will probably settle back down again tomorrow. I often have temp spikes not long after AF has gone. I'll be keeping an eye on your chart over the xmas period.

Hope everyone has a super xmas and I'll keep you all updated whether it be Af or a BFP!! I know which one I'd prefer! :haha:

Official congratulations Fish! Best Christmas present ever!!!!! I'm on my mobile so haven't had a chance to read all the posts so sorry if I've missed any other updates. Happy Christmas to all!!!

I keep going from wanting to burst out crying to very pessimistic! Thanks for the sticky dust!! It's the best Christmas present in the world. I know we're very very lucky. x

I got my :bfp: yesterday and retested this morning.... very happy but also very worried...

Best of Luck Fish!! xx

Congratulations!!! So very happy for your Christmas BFP! Wishing you about 9 mos of high temps and sticky glue!

Foxy..I've just seen your signature!! You ladies are all so lovely xxx

hello im new to ttc can i join dont no much about charting been reading lots tonight :) hope you all have a lovely christmas and lots of BFP soon xx

yay! congratulations on the bfp's! hope it's catching :winkwink:

just wanted to wish everyone a very happy christmas and lots of sticky :dust: af is on her way out, so i'm starting to feel a little excited about getting started on my first month ttc with a chart :happydance:

hello im new to ttc can i join dont no much about charting been reading lots tonight :) hope you all have a lovely christmas and lots of BFP soon xx

Welcome Debbie!

When do you think you're going to start temping, and charting? I hope you have a wonderful Christmas!!!

OMG!!!!!!!!

You know I'm just sooo frustrated with myself.

Take a look at my chart! https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/ortiz

Now its saying that I had my fertile window two days after my period.. I normally have a 31 -32 day cycle and i was using OPK's two days into my fertility windows (no wonder they have been coming out negative)

It was strange because right after my period i had EWCM but i thought it was too early to start using OPK the day after a period. Plus FF was expecting me to OV around the 26th so i started using OPK's on Monday the 21st.

So basically I OV CD 11 instead of CD14 :( I hope DH and I BD enough.. Though this month we were feeling extra loving towards each other but I kept tell him to wait till I'm fertile lol...

Sorry for the rant ladies but Im soo sad that i didn't use my instincts and my own judgment...

Plus I've had cramps for the last 3 days :cry: and according to my FF Im 3 Dpo... :(

Moochacha - don't worry, FF is only indicating that you possibly ov that day. The lines will go solid when FF thinks it's pinpointed ov. Wait a few more days and see what your temps do.

Happy xmas everyone.

I've just tested with FRER and got a:bfn:so that's put a bit of a dampner on xmas :( wish AF would get a bloody move on now grrr!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->