New to Charting? Join other newbies here!

ladies... im totally confused with my chart... it seems all over the place... and im testing 2mor but im not sure what to think about my chart

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/262538

Your chart looks great! Dont worry about the couple odd temps..your cover line is just a visual tool to help you see O has happened so if your temp goes under that a time or two there is no need to worry. :hugs:

thanks... my nausea is getting worse every day.. and i wonder if i could be or its just all in my head... :wacko:

I'd say test babyhopes!

Pichi - got everything crossed for you.

Thanks for all the well wishes girls, im working my way through a large pile of chocolate :)

sounds yum... :D id love some choccy.. but im off it for lent :(

urgh i really want to test now but OH says no ¬____¬

i dont tell my oh when im ov etc.. or when its testing time.. he gets way too annoying lol.. asking have a got symptoms every like hour... lol...

Hm. Good luck with the testing Babyhopes. So I'm sore like cramps, my cp is low and cm increasing. All signs that I am out. I also want to tidy, never a good sign. I keep getting all muddled today too. Think AF will catch me :(

aw fairy, im feeling like that too. chin up hunny!

my cramps are now back but feel higher up, like they're in my tummy if that makes sense? i just know i'm going to wake up tomorrow with af :(

on the plus side though - means my lp has increased :D

Mine are in the normal place but feel a bit warm and prickly. Maybe I'm just paying more attention now. I can't quite believe we're both on her visiting list! Just waiting to see some spotting now.

i don't usually spot- i just get a light flow. fingers are crossed for you hunny!

AF got me late on Friday nite :growlmad:, but after the weekend sulking I have come back with loads of PMA and am gonna give it all we have this month. I'm also going to start testing with OPK's tonight, just to make sure all the data in my chart is correct!
Good luck to all the girls waiting to test, i don't know how you can wait so long! I hope they are all BFPs :happydance:

I spot more often than not. I sincerely hope we're both wrong. Sorry she found you Posh, glad you have a plan.

So so sorry about the witch posh and helly! Glad to see you are still posting and reading because this is a great spot for support!

FairyGirl, Pichi, and Pixxie - your charts are STILL rockin'! I'm stoked for you ladies!

Ablacketer - sorry you still don't have a clear ov date. I'm beginning to feel like that is going to happen to me this cycle too - mine range from 28 to 32 days and my last one was 28 so I wonder if I may have a few more days till ov? Good thing I haven't tired my husband out yet. Is yours still at home?

Fingers crossed for some BFPs in the next few days!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->