New to Charting? Join other newbies here!

Yay!!!!!!!!!!! How exciting!! Post a pic so we can all be jealous:)

Yaaaayyyyyyy pichi
congratulations
over the moon for you, sprinkle some :dust: over this way

whoop whoop whoop

Fairygirl and pixxie
come on make it a hat-trick
xx

Here's the evidance.

it wasn't even FMU

Attachments

• IMG00209-20100301-1718.jpg
    IMG00209-20100301-1718.jpg
    32.2 KB · Views: 14
I can't believe you did that!!!!!
Congrats!!!!!!! Knew she wouldn't come after the pair of us!

oh my heart feels like it's in my mouth! come on fairygirl and pixxie! you're next

I am jumping up and down in my office - yes I look a'fool! And I don't care! I'm ecstatic for you Pichi! I agree, let's make it a hat trick Pixxie and FairyGirl!

I'm so happy for you too.
Thanks for the support everybody else! I do hope for more BFPs in this thread.
Breathing deeply, 36 hours and 2 temps to go. In....Out....In....Out.... Unless CBFM sticks have the same LH antibodies as your cheap OPKs lol.

Aw Pichi im so happy for you ^-^

I hope I get to follow you over to first tri with fairygirl ;)

Youve filled me with pma :dance: xxx

have you got opks?

Nope, just a lone CBFM stick before I open the new lot. I'll just hold out. Just saw you have a ticker, that is so cool :happydance: I shall have to change my signature, with your permission of course. :happydance:

Come on Pixxie! I just drew an Angel card and it said:
Francesca 'What do you desire right now? Visualize it, and it will come about. Negativity will block your progress.'

So why can't I get my hopes up for me?

i got a :bfp:

im in shock

OMG!!!!! Pichi you star!!!! I'm so so so so happy for you!!! Even if a little (or alot ;)) jealous haha :D

Maybe this BFP will bring some luck haha

Fairy's turn now! :D

XxX

thank you everyone ^___^

now im scared my line will go away

fairy: you have my permission hehe

:dust:

its my magical babydust ;)

Hehe I hope this is the start of a trend with the new charters...

Lets all be exited for ourselves! If we believe it enough it just might happen! And hey whats the worst that can happen? We try again! xxx

if you have a gut feeling you are - just go with it. i had this this month like i mentioned earlier on in this thread with foxy. i felt quite relaxed where i am usually quite tense etc... random twinges etc that i was getting are slightly differnt than AF.

if you have a 'feeling' you're pregnant you may just be right xx

heh, I have moments where I think, I AM pregnant this month! And get myself all excited. But then I give myself a mental shake and tell myself not to be so stupid. I don't want to get my hopes up like last month and then there is nothing at the end of it :)

Congrats again Pichi ^^

XxX

Hehe I hope this is the start of a trend with the new charters...

Lets all be exited for ourselves! If we believe it enough it just might happen! And hey whats the worst that can happen? We try again! xxx

Nice PMA!!! I couldn't agree more:thumbup:

congratulations pichi thats great news!!

I hope this thread is lucky and we all follow you over to 1st tri x

Congrats Pichi. I'm jealous of you!

AFM- I had a temp of 36.4 today and I still don't know what's goin on with my Chart. I've given up hope I'm gonna O this cycle. You guys can take a look if you want but my temps are literally all over the place.

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/sweetmama261 That's my chart.

I can't wait for it to be the 18th already. I've gotten a book called what to expect when your expecting today so I'm gonna read it, I hope it brings me luck lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->