New to Charting? Join other newbies here!

Ive got what to expect when your expecting! Its good, very factual :)

Dont give up hope yet, you never know...

xxx

I'm waiting to treat myself to that book when I get a BFP. Perhaps on Wednesday after work as Tesco have stocked it before :p

congrats pichi ..im over the moon for you.

i wish you a happy and healthy 9 months ahead :)

lets hope its catching .....bfp's all round would be lovely

Ugh, I'm having a bad moment >.< Feel like I want to cry... but I have no idea why :(

I was so happy a few hours ago now I feel like poo >.<

XxX

Chin up Kaede - keep smiling :flower:

Pichi - loving the new ticker :thumbup:

Okay im new to fertility friend. This is my first month. I have seen other charts where the red cross hairs are up and show on the chart the O DATE. mine doesnt have th red cross hairs. is that only for vip members?

Okay im new to fertility friend. This is my first month. I have seen other charts where the red cross hairs are up and show on the chart the O DATE. mine doesnt have th red cross hairs. is that only for vip members?

No, but it only shows up after FF has identified where you have O'd... if you are new and have only jsut started taking temps (whether you have O'd or not) it may take a little while for it to pick up. Your temps need to rise and stay elevated for 3 days for the crosshair to show up :)

XxX

Moorebetter, you get crosshairs once FF figures out your O. If it is sure you get solid ones, if it is unsure they are dashed.

Congratulations pichi - you really deserve it :D Happy & healthy 9 months to you. Good luck to those you still waiting to test.

I'm sorry I haven't been around very much ladies - contemplating giving up on TTC for a while. This is month #8 of actively trying and month # god knows what of NTNP! Tried previously with my ex for about 3 years NTNP / TTC and nothing came of that. Although I'm a lot more clued up this time around, I just have a feeling that it's not meant to be - not for the moment anyway! Going to try and concentrate on other things for a while - not sure what they are yet haha

I'll be lurking around keeping an eye on you all of course. Looking forward to seeing more BFP's along the way :D

Foxy, Sorry to read you are having a rough time. :hugs: Keep stalking, you always spot the way to solve problems on the charts, we need your wisdom :hugs:

Like my new Sig Pichi and Pixxie :p

thank you so much and what if i forget a day (i forgot to take my temp today) :?

wayhey fairygirl! :dance:

moorebetter it shouldnt matter if you miss a temp, the chart will just join up the days you do have xxx

Sorry to hear that Fairygirl! I'm sure you will get your BFP though :)

XxX

Are you hallucinating again Kaede? I'm fine hun, just a little apprehensive and preoccupied.
Edit: I liked yesterday's one better :p

lmao, omg there is something SERIOUSLY wrong with me >.< I'm sucha douche lol... I meant Foxy.

I think it must be all the baby hormones ;) lmao. Driving me crackers :wacko:

XxX

Yeah Kaede, definately got a pregnant brain!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->