New to Charting? Join other newbies here!

Seriously though... gota be something wrong with me haha. Can't get anything right atm XD

XxX

Foxy...So sorry that you have to go through that, but you're not alone. I wish you lots of luck! :dust:

I did some researching of charts today and saw that lots of people dip below coverline at 5 DPO, so maybe I really did OV! I can't wait to see tomorrows temp, hopefuly it goes back up:) Please keep your FX for me ladies:)

Sorry ladies, i'm late on the forum tonight and had sooo many pages to catch up on :coffee:.

Big, Huge, Massive congrats to Pichi. I hope your dust rubs off on us all and wish you a healthy and enjoyable 9 months :hugs:

Foxy - Sorry to hear you're feeling sad about TTC, it definatly does take it toll and ive felt before exactly how you're feeling.

Fairy - I thought the card you pulled was positive? I'm going to get my tarot out see if i can get inspired :)

:hugs: for all you other ladies on the thread

I did some researching of charts today and saw that lots of people dip below coverline at 5 DPO, so maybe I really did OV! I can't wait to see tomorrows temp, hopefuly it goes back up:) Please keep your FX for me ladies:)

FX'd for you Impatient. I think i had a dip around the same time too. Maybe we will both join Pichi's club this cycle? :wohoo:

Yes Snugggs, I did like my card, it was one of three I did. I pull them for the girls in the Believe thread. Let me know what yours say x

Congratulations Pichi - I just knew that you were gonna be getting a bfp you totally deserve it - wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months :happydance:

Foxy - I can totally understand as I have been feeling a little the same recently :shrug: I don't know if I can take this each month, getting all excited and then feeling disapointed and let down when the :witch: turns up. Whatever you decide to do make sure you pop in and say hello now and again as we will all miss you :hugs:

To all those still waiting for AF I hope she totally loses her way past you all and we get some more BFPs to report in the next few days.

Hello to the newbies :)

Yes Snugggs, I did like my card, it was one of three I did. I pull them for the girls in the Believe thread. Let me know what yours say x

Definatly will Fairy :thumbup:.... Could you also point me in the direction of the Believe Thread? I don't think i've come across it yet.

Thanks mi dear

x

Snuggs, click on my Believe sparklee and it will take you straight there, there's only 4 of us in there at the min. We talk angels, numbers and crystals on top of all the regular TTC stuff.

Anyone else finding themselves shouting obscenities at the Always and Feminax ads that seem to be on lots tonight?

Anybody else here watch Glee?

What is Quinn on?! She hasn't even got a bump and she reckons the doctors said she's having a girl. This show is so innacurate lol... but addictive!!!! XD

XxX

I would quite happily be next fish&chips but I think there is a queue!

Oh Snugggs I hope we are too! I have angel cards that I haven't used in a couple of months, but you girls got me curious...here I go! Lol

Snuggs, click on my Believe sparklee and it will take you straight there, there's only 4 of us in there at the min. We talk angels, numbers and crystals on top of all the regular TTC stuff.

Anyone else finding themselves shouting obscenities at the Always and Feminax ads that seem to be on lots tonight?

Thanks Fairy, will see you over there :thumbup:

You mentionong the ad's, i even feel sorry for my dog. The :witch: even got her this month :wacko:

Not the Always or Feminax adverts... but I DO shout at the tv when the birth control options advert comes on!

Especially the bit where the girl says "I was thinking about getting an implant" then the guy says "I don't like the thought of that" and she replies "do you like the thought of being a dad?"

I sit there and I shout... IT'S NOT THAT EASY YOU IDIOT >.< lol. Although I spose for some people it is... it's just cruel and unfair that some people only have to look and others spend months/years trying.

XxX

Oh Snugggs I hope we are too! I have angel cards that I haven't used in a couple of months, but you girls got me curious...here I go! Lol

lol... Let us know what cards you pull. I'm just finding my way through Fairy's Believe spread. Cards, Crystals and all that jazz are right up my alley :thumbup:

:dust: for us eh impatient .... and all the other lovely ladies trying to avoid AF :hugs:

I'm thinking of getting tarot cards... but I have no idea what to do with them lol :S

XxX

It's only coz I don't wanna be needing Always or any AF barriers for that matter.
Yes come into Believe! I'm not going to bed now til I see what cards you pull.

Okay im new to fertility friend. This is my first month. I have seen other charts where the red cross hairs are up and show on the chart the O DATE. mine doesnt have th red cross hairs. is that only for vip members?

No, but it only shows up after FF has identified where you have O'd... if you are new and have only jsut started taking temps (whether you have O'd or not) it may take a little while for it to pick up. Your temps need to rise and stay elevated for 3 days for the crosshair to show up :)

XxX

I've been wondering about my FF because I've had my temps well above my dip for 7 days now and I get no crosshairs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->