New to Charting? Join other newbies here!

Feeling pretty damn awful now, flu like almost... where are those paracetamols? :haha:

Im sorry you ladies have to put up with my mood swings by the way!! I must seem a right psychopath! xx

I THINK I got a BFP this morning. It's super faint and I can't tell if it's there because I'm turning it or there because it's there. So I ripped the sucker apart and the line got darker. Made DH take me to the store on the way to work and bought two more HPTs, different brand. Same faint line. Not holding my breath.....

Good Luck dear. I am having faint lines as well.

Congrats arein83 :)

Firstly ladies sorry for not replying to everyone, but i've not had chance to read through the pages yet as ive not been on the computer. Anyways... the reason for the quick post is ive just done a Preg test, a clear blue digital (the ones that tell you how pregnant you are). Well, very naughtyly ive taken it apart (about 20 mins later).

The test said not pregnant, but, when i took it apart it had two pee sticks inside (i'm presuming one would be the pregnant/not pregnany stick and the other to tell you how pregnant you are), back to the story :blush: the one strip had to lines (one strong and one fait) and the other had a faint line......

....What do you ladies think??

Digis are like that... go to peeonastick.com and it will tell you about it. Sorry but its not a positive..:hugs:

So girls. I believe I got a faint line this am. I can post the tests.. but my chart shows nothing!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! to fairy,kaede and yomo thats wonderful news i wish each of you a happy and healthy 9months ahead :)

This thread is a SHOCKER this morning! You ladies have been burning it up with exciting news!

Pixxie - I definitely believe you are still in the game. Your temps are awesome.

AreIn83 and Shannon - I'm sure I'm not alone in hoping you'll post your tests - we want to cheer for your lines!

Yomo, FairyGirl, and Kaede - what the what what?! I'm SO stoked for all of you! Thanks for sharing your ups and downs and joys with us. How long have ya'll been trying?

Bernina- I completely hear you on keeping up the energy and enthusiasm. Every cycle I have this big plans for loads of BDing but when the time comes it doesn't always happen as easily as I hope. Good luck hon!

Moochacha - I'm really hoping you hear some encouraging words for your scan. We are right there with you!

https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-tests-gallery/286656-bfp-maybe-baby.html

GO here..

Thanks to everyone!!!! I hope you can all follow us into first tri soon!!! Sending lots of lucky baby :dust: and sticky beans!!!

Here's the digi pic I promised! I'm sooooooo happy it was still pos lol. It doesn't quite seem real yet!

https://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y174/XxXEmzXxX/private/SDC11121.jpg

2-3 weeks is a bit off though.. haha. I must have OV'd alot earlier... or my last period was a pretend one and I was pregnant just before? I don't know lol.

Love to all you ladies

XxX

Well firstly i have to apologies for butting in when there is so much great news on this thread!!

CONGRATULATIONS to Fairy, Kaede and Yomo :wohoo:

Shaere and Arein83, fingers crossed you get your darker lines :hug:

Pixxie, your chart still looks good :thumbup: i think you're still in with a good chance.

Pichi, Yay you got your 2-3 week result :flower:

Thanks for the comments about my post. I took alook at peeonastick.com and it looks like it's a negative for me for sure.... but no AF yet so still in with a chance till the fat lady sings!!!! :D

Love to all

xxx

Your chart is still looking good Snugggs - I've got my fingers crossed for you and Pixxie.

Kaede, you just have alot of hcg in your system!! Wow!

shaerichelle I deffo see a line, its very faint though. Id retest in a few days :thumbup:

Thanks for all the encouragement ladies, no sign of :witch: now... symptoms suddenly worse but think that was because I was stressing?

All I need to do now is decide weather to keep testing or wait the next 2 days until im due on... I think it will be better for my sanity if I wait but with those IC's working out at 18p a pop I dont think I can resist :rofl:

This thread is jumping with BFP's! HUGE congrats to all that have graduated this month, sticky :dust: and good luck to you lovely ladies! xxx

Will be thinking of you Pixxie.

AFM: I'm going to admit I am now terrified of what could go wrong!

Pixxie I would give it 2 more days. more bfn's might be discouraging.

Ok, I'm stressing now. I had two faint "+" on two different brands, they couldn't both be evap lines right?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->