New to Charting? Join other newbies here!

OMG huge congrats on the BFP Fairy, Kaede and Yomo!!! I really think that this thread is lucky now!

Can you sprinkle some babydust this way please, lol x

I think im in the 2ww now just waiting on tomorrows temp to confirm it, I wanna join your thread on 1st tri!

Pixxie-your temps look brilliant, I think you've still got a chance, fingers crossed hun xx

Arein83 sounds promising!

Im officially out girlies, feeling ok about it now though. Maybe next month eh? xxx

Well, that and the fact that you have a nice dip are certainly AWESOME signs AreIn83!

I think SHE caught me!!! I've just been to spend a penny (TMI!) and..... a little fresh, pink spotting :cry:

I really thought she may have forgotten about me this month with all that dodging ive been doing lol. If she has arrived i just hope the next cycle isnt as long as this....

on a positive note, i'm ecstatic for you BFP ladies OMG... I'm grinning from ear to ear for you all :hug:

Sorry to hear she got you pixxie... think i'm in your gang!

:hugs: pixxie :hugs: I tend to be ok when AF first arrives, but about 2 or 3 days later it seems to sink in and I get super bummed. We are here for you hon!

Its just annoying really, I had such great symptoms... I really believed it could be my month this month. What about my sore boobs and nausea? pffft :( off to the docs for us now I think xxx

Congrats on the positives girlies. We didn't get our house that we were hoping to buy so we're going to look at some more tonight. CD21 and still no sign of O or AF, I'm starting to feel like I"m broken broken broken.

No question is crazy when it comes to BBT! :hugs:

Hi there! Thanx for the support, I am a newie in here, so I am a bit lost..Anyway, I would like to ask a question thats bothering me and that is:does it matter that some amount of sperm leeks out of me while we are ttc..While I lay down I feel a some discomfort and look really upset to know that those little "guys" are dropping out of me..Please give me some answers..
thanx again :)

:happydance::happydance:OMG:happydance::happydance:

Congratulations pichi, Kaede, Fairygirl and Yomo :flower:

how fantastic i not been on for a while and all these BFP's.

Sending you all lots of sticky glue for you healthy months ahead x

if they are colored they arent evaps dear!

Yes, I know, I think I've just set myself up for too many falls and I'm trying to talk myself out of this so I don't lose it. I had some blood taken this afternoon. Thank you for your kind words though.

Congrats on the positives girlies. We didn't get our house that we were hoping to buy so we're going to look at some more tonight. CD21 and still no sign of O or AF, I'm starting to feel like I"m broken broken broken.

Sweet, don't get discouraged yet...I was feeling the same way last month. It was my first time using OPKs and they were getting progressively darker, though not positive, then suddenly got really almost nonexistent light, and then bam, 3 +s around CD 20. You may just be o'ing late this cycle.

Sweet, don't get discouraged yet...I was feeling the same way last month. It was my first time using OPKs and they were getting progressively darker, though not positive, then suddenly got really almost nonexistent light, and then bam, 3 +s around CD 20. You may just be o'ing late this cycle.

My last cycle was 52 days and then the cycle before that was from October 15th to Christmas so its really frustrating. My cycles are always soo long

if they are colored they arent evaps dear!

Yes, I know, I think I've just set myself up for too many falls and I'm trying to talk myself out of this so I don't lose it. I had some blood taken this afternoon. Thank you for your kind words though.

I know how you feel. I have had faints since friday. I am really worried as I had a chemical already once. Ugh. Im getting a blood test friday

Snugggs...i don"t know the answer to your question, but thats why I hate digitals! I'm always affraid that it wont show me if its very faint. I like the idea of having a faint line with a little bit of hope, rather than a big NOT PREGNANT sign!!!! I used it once and it made me cry lol its so mean!! Good luck :dust:

I feel exactly the same Impatient and thanks for the dust although, I think :witch: has caught up with me, some spotting has started (although i never usually spot, i just usually flood. sorry TMI) ... I've now clocked up 12 months TTC officially :cry:

good luck with the blood test friday shannon xx

My HCG came back at 6.2, it's low but it's above a 5.

Sorry for your disapointment Sugggs and Pixie:( I'm sure I'll be right behind you soon:( I'm trying soy next cycle so I just want to get on with it!! Hope it works out for you next time around:) :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->