New to Charting? Join other newbies here!

impatient, how long is your LP normally? just out of curiosity

Good luck Shannon I hope you have great #s!!!

I'm back to waiting for the big O all bleeding and spotting from MC is done so I feel a little better about that..fever is gone strep is healing (have a awful headache but think its the meds) I'm a little down today because my 1st ob appt would have been today. God willing I'll get pg again this cycle and all will be well..

Did the ob give you good news Nicole? Thank you. I dont know what good numbers are..but a positive would be nice.. either I am preggo or someone else has taken over my body lol

Pichi, this is my first month temping so I can't be sure, but the months that I did OPKs it seemed to be around 14 days long. I'm excited to see for sure though. My chart doesn't look like there was a real shift yet so I'm still nervous that maybe I didn't OV. I'm hoping my temp starts going way up!

Did the ob give you good news Nicole? Thank you. I dont know what good numbers are..but a positive would be nice.. either I am preggo or someone else has taken over my body lol

Good news? :blush:

Pichi, this is my first month temping so I can't be sure, but the months that I did OPKs it seemed to be around 14 days long. I'm excited to see for sure though. My chart doesn't look like there was a real shift yet so I'm still nervous that maybe I didn't OV. I'm hoping my temp starts going way up!

i just ask because i had a dip much like yours 5dpo...

Sorry to see that Pixxie and Snugggs x
Good luck Shannon.
Impatient, don't give up hope.
AreIn83, some extra :dust: your way x

AreIn83. I would say yes by what Nicole said you think they would have told you..

AreIn83. I would say yes by what Nicole said you think they would have told you..

Well....I have access to the information. They haven't called yet ;)

A H&H 9 for all of the BFPer's!!!!!! Thanks for all of the well wishes!

Good news? :blush:

As in everythings okay:)

OH haha sorry blond moment... no I didnt go.. it would have been my 1st OB appt! My OB when I talked to him (last week)told me he'd like me to wait until I've had 1 cycle before we ttc again but I'm not.

Good luck tomorrow moochacha. I will be thinking of you.

Bernina.. hope you OV tomorrow! Good luck catching the egg! x

Nicole. Its hard to wait lol. I mean you could be like me with a very long cycle lol. Who knows. So I understand.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->