New to Charting? Join other newbies here!

OH Gosh no more long cycles please.. To be honest I am hoping like crazy I O early and catch that egg.. I know after MC you are more fertile..so we shall see. I Od on cd 19 after my mc in sept 08 and got pg with my 8 month old..hope I'm as lucky this time.

Pichi I see that, very interesting! I had a few sharp cramps on on side that evening?? Did you have anything like that? I don't pay much attention to the dull cramping cause I have that every cycle, this one almost took my breath away...its probably nothing, but it was unusuall for me. I can't even imagine getting a BFP after so many months of being let down! Its like I just expect it now, but after all the luck on this thread today I feel like anythings possible:)

ladies.. ff has changed my ov dates from cd 19.. to cd 28 :wacko: i feel so confused... that would make me only 12 dpo :shock: ladies.. has ff done this to u b4?

maybe put your cm in the notes and see what it does? FF doesnt like me lol.

ladies.. ff has changed my ov dates from cd 19.. to cd 28 :wacko: i feel so confused... that would make me only 12 dpo :shock: ladies.. has ff done this to u b4?

Wow, that is quite a jump in dates but now that your chart has more dates on it it really doesn't look like you ovulated on cd 19. It's using the fact that you had egg white and watery cm on days 27 and 28 and also the fact that your temps were really riding the coverline cd 20 - 28 (with a few exceptions). It is possible to have several patches of egg white or watery cervical mucus, but usually not after you've ovulated. So fertility friend takes the last fertile patch you had and as long as the temps support it assumes that is when you ovulated. Also your post ovulation temps look much better with the new ovulation date.

Did you get in any BD'ing around cd 26 - 28?

:wohoo: everything is GREAT with our bean!!! No more worrying, its position is more towards the back and we saw the HB :dance: I can now relax and stop stressing and second guessing myself. :D

Pichi I see that, very interesting! I had a few sharp cramps on on side that evening?? Did you have anything like that? I don't pay much attention to the dull cramping cause I have that every cycle, this one almost took my breath away...its probably nothing, but it was unusuall for me. I can't even imagine getting a BFP after so many months of being let down! Its like I just expect it now, but after all the luck on this thread today I feel like anythings possible:)

yes i had this. then i continued to get niggly feelings around about my hips, changing from side to side. they do feel slightly like af pains but not in the right place if that makes sensee?

Morning Ladies :wave:

I'm VERY confused this morning. I had spotting last night (around 7.00pm) and was down in the dumps all night because of the witch catching me. I expected to wake up this morning flooded (TMI) as this is what usually happens.... To my amazment... NOTHING!!!

I think she's playing games with me and punishing me for being a POAS Addict lol.

Can any of you lovelies gimmie a clue as to whats going on. Is it possible AF has got my OV day wrong for the 3rd time this cycle???

xxx

Morning girls! Changed my temp time this cycle to 6am instead of 7am in the hopes of getting more accurate temps :thumbup: was feeling really down yesterday but much better now, making an appointment to see my doc this week as I have now been off BCP for a year and not a single sniff of a :bfp: hopefully I can find out why ;)

Moochacha its great to hear that everything is good with you and bump :)

Hope everyone else is good today? :dust: and luck xxx

:wohoo: everything is GREAT with our bean!!! No more worrying, its position is more towards the back and we saw the HB :dance: I can now relax and stop stressing and second guessing myself. :D

Thats great news honey! I'm so happy for you!! :hugs:

I think I give up temping this month..there was no point taking it when I had a fever..now the fever is gone but its still way higher then it should be pre o..I dont know if it the meds im taking for strep throat or what. Tuesday I had a normal bbt for me pre O and yesterday and today its been higher than my post o temps. maybe I'll just do opk and cm check this cycle..at least until after I'm done with the meds..Heck I dont know what to do. :(

Tough one Nicole, you be right to not temp, though I imagine it will do your head in to not have the data?

I couldnt temp this morning James (my 3 year old son) is sick so I was up and down all night to him. This cycle is not going well lol.

Helly I've had nights like that with my kids before..one missing temps isnt going to mean anything.
You're right not having it may well drive me nuts lol but my fever temps are god awful high and the last two days of temps are way higher then they should be also.
It's been 9 days of hell for me..heck even my bbt is playing with me.

Morning girls! Changed my temp time this cycle to 6am instead of 7am in the hopes of getting more accurate temps :thumbup: was feeling really down yesterday but much better now, making an appointment to see my doc this week as I have now been off BCP for a year and not a single sniff of a :bfp: hopefully I can find out why ;)

Moochacha its great to hear that everything is good with you and bump :)

Hope everyone else is good today? :dust: and luck xxx

Good luck hun really cheering for you and your partner!! :hugs:

moochacha, I am unbelievably happy for you!!!!! Congratulations! xxx

Oh my goodness, I'm so behind on this thread!

Wanted to say a big congrats to Pichi!!! YAY!!!! That's so awesome. Also so glad to hear beanie is ok Moochacha xoxo

OMG...a little backgroung infor. My 28 year old brother in law moved back in with his parents cause he can't take care of him self in terms of money. His 20 year old girlfriend moved in after dating for 1 month!!! They have now been together for 3 months and shes PREGNANT!!!!!!!!! I feel like I could kill them!! I have never had this much hate for anyone before and I don't know what to do wiht it. I had to pray for the strength to release my negitive energy cause me and DH want to flip out!! I'm trying to let it go, but its hard. I know you all know how it feels to go through the emotions of why not me, I deserve it, why can't I get pregnant, so I thought I would share my story. On a brighter note...my temp went up again today!!! Do you think that it looks like I deffinitly OV???

:happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance:

Oh Moochacha I am so pleased that it was good news for you. You did have a shy beanie just like we all said.

Best news of the day :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"