New to Charting? Join other newbies here!

Moochacha. :hugs: Great news honey I am excited for you. Moms just know sometimes:)

impatient- I'm sorry about that crappy situation. I'm not good at reading charts yet, but I'd say it looks promising! I've got my fx for you! :thumbup:

I've been reading along with this thread but haven't put in much input myself....But just want to say congrats to all you gals who got your BFPs! :happydance:
Here's to the rest of us charting-newbies getting ours!:dust:

Yeah Moochacha!!! So very happy for you and your shy little bean!!! A continued happy and healthy pregnancy for you!!!!

Impatient, I am so sorry for what you're going through. I'm sure most have felt that way towards someone at one point during our ttc journey, I know I have been guilty of it several times. For me it was extreme jealousy and the usual why not me when we have been trying for so long. I have been really challenged with jealousy lately as my best friend, my sis in law, and a good friend's daughter in law at work have all announced their pregnancies within the last month and a half. Sadly my best friend's pregnancy ended with a missed miscarriage at around 9 weeks. Helping her through that time really put things in perspective for me. I think being on the other side of the miscarriage and being the one to provide the comfort and the support and the knowledge I learned going through them before really helped me to grow and accept things in a way I just couldn't before. I still have a lot of work to do on my jealousy issues, but I feel like I have made good progress. :hugs: to you and your DH. Oh and regarding your ovulation, I think you need to get a few more temperatures until we can say for sure that you ovulated but it looks promising!

It looks like I ovulated on Tuesday (cd 21) but I still need one more day of high temps for Fertility Friend to confirm. DH and I covered all the bases with our BD schedule so now bring on the 2ww! Hard to believe that this cycle could be any different than all the others, but here's hoping March brings about a fresh start to things!

Baby dust to those approaching O, sticky glue to those in the 2ww, and hapiness and health to our pregnant ladies!!!

Thanks Amber and Bernina...I'm trying hard not to let it get the best of me. I have 3 best friends AND my younger sister who are also recently pregnant, but I was honestly happy for them because they are in a good place and make responsible choices.(though a bit jealous) I just don't think I'll ever be happy for my brother in law! I can except it, but thats about it! Good luck to you ladies as well:) :dust:

Bernina, I see that you have abdmen twinges on your chart? Did you experience them with your previous pregnancy. Sorry about your loss by the way, I'll be keeping my fingers tightly X for you! :) The reason I ask is because I have been experiencing them, but never have before

Girls do you think its possible I've ovulated already? I had a fever from being sick but thats over now and has been for 3 days and my bbt and day time temps are high like they are after O. my bbt on cd8 was 97.2..cd9 was 98.4 and today 98.5. I didnt log it but did add them in my notes...I did opks on cd 8 and 9 on 8 the first one was almost pos the sec one on cd 8 and the ones on cd 9 were nag (could I have caught the surge coming down on the 1st one I did on cd 8?) I mean I've read you are really fertile after MC but that fertile? I thought maybe it was from the meds they have me on but cant find anywhere that antibiotic cause your body temp to rise. :wacko:

Girls do you think its possible I've ovulated already? I had a fever from being sick but thats over now and has been for 3 days and my bbt and day time temps are high like they are after O. my bbt on cd8 was 97.2..cd9 was 98.4 and today 98.5. I didnt log it but did add them in my notes...I did opks on cd 8 and 9 on 8 the first one was almost pos the sec one on cd 8 and the ones on cd 9 were nag (could I have caught the surge coming down on the 1st one I did on cd 8?) I mean I've read you are really fertile after MC but that fertile? I thought maybe it was from the meds they have me on but cant find anywhere that antibiotic cause your body temp to rise. :wacko:

I'm not experienced by any means, but it looks very promising to me. Those are some pretty high temps:thumbup:, can't imagine they'd be that high if you hadn't O'd!!!! Lets hope you get back to back BFPs :happydance:

Its sucks because I did have such a high fever for days but I had meds in me Monday (and even that day my day time temp was 98.3 but I was still fighting the fever but it was getting lower it had been like 102.5 and there abouts for days) and by Tuesday morning my bbt was 97.2 and all that day my body temp was pretty low..then yesterday and today its up..ff wont give me a cover line tho becasue I have no temps other then the 97.2 one since cd 1..so even if my bbt is still up tomorrow I'll have no cover line..unless I make a few temps up..Dang I just wish I knew for sure it is from O and not the meds or left over from my fever (is that even possible lol)

Hurray Moochacha! That is some excellent news - very reassuring, just like I'd hoped.

Pixxie - I'm glad you got an appointment and that it is making you feel a little better. It is terribly frustrating when you are trying for so long, I really understand. I'm glad we get to share our experiences on the thread you started for doc visits : )

Impatient - I AM RIGHT THERE WITH YOU SISTER! My sister called me yesterday with a story about her neighbor - a single mom with 4 kids, had her last baby 6 weeks ago, and is facing eviction due to lack of a job / income. My sister is thinking about paying her rent next month. Normally I would have some compassion for a situation like this, but not these days! I just immediately felt jealous - a reaction I detest but that is where I'm at. If that were happening in my family like it is with yours I'd be livid. I know it is wrong to be jealous and frustrated when other people are getting preggers, but I'm trying to learn how to let go of my attachment to getting pregnant and be more gracious about other people's situations.

I'm sorry to hear you are struggling with this too Bernina!

Bernina, I see that you have abdmen twinges on your chart? Did you experience them with your previous pregnancy. Sorry about your loss by the way, I'll be keeping my fingers tightly X for you! :) The reason I ask is because I have been experiencing them, but never have before

Impatient, yes, with my first pregnancy (that went to 10 weeks/8 wk fetus) I remember lying in bed before I had even taken a pregnancy test and feeling all these weird tugging and pulling sensations in my abdomen. I don't think I really paid attention at the time but I'm pretty sure I felt pain in my hip area as well. The sensations were so different from anything I had ever felt. I was very weird with my first pregnancy because I refused to test for almost a month after my missed period. I don't know what was wrong with me but I think I was scared and also I think I really just knew that I was without even taking a test. So I'm not sure exactly when the tugging started, but it was probably about a week after my missed period, maybe even sooner than that. So it can definitely be a positive sign.

I've yet to experience the same feeling as I did with the first pregnancy, even though I have used that wording on my chart. I still get twinges around ovulation and before AF, but the other ones were totally different. It was probably the uterus stretching and reacting to hormones, but it really felt like there was a party going on in there and someone had set off a jumping bean (which I guess was true!)

Thank you for the well wishes!!

Hey bernina - I just took a look at your chart and my temps the past few days have been just about the same as yours but FF won't give me crosshairs because today's temp is .02 degrees lower than yesterday's : ( I'm pretty convinced I ov'd though because now my cm is creamy and my cp is slightly lower and firmer.

If my temps continue to go up / stay up do you think I'll get crosshairs for Monday?

Hi Jamie!

Try adjusting your temp for today to match the temp for yeserday, does that throw in crosshairs and set ovulation to cd 15? I think that it will and I also agree that you prob did ovulate on cd 15.

I was playing around with my chart and put in a temp for tomorrow the same as today and it put in the crosshairs for ovulation on cd 21 as I expected. So hopefully tomorrow my temp will be high and I'll get my official crosshairs.

Looks like the 2ww has begun for us both! Best of luck!!

Hey bernina! I already tried putting in the same temp for weds and thurs to no avail. That is ok though - I think this is one of those situations where you just gotta trust your gut!

I did try putting in a temp for tomorrow that is just a little higher and that gave me crosshairs - didn't realize it would let you play with future temps!

Definitely good luck to you as well - I've got high hopes for you after your procedure!

Finally caught up on LOST last night - Saied is so hot! Too bad he is infected and evil now : ) They need to tell us what the deal is with pregnant ladies on the island!

I HATE to symptom spot!!...but...i do feel like crap today. I have felt sick to my stomach, warm, and tired all day long. I felt really hungry for lunch and had a burning sick feeling in my stomach, thinking it was cause I was so hungry, but after I ate it was still there. I 'm sure its all in my head, but I have to tell someone cause DH will just roll his eyes and laugh. He def thinks its all in my head. lol I also hate to share to much with him because I dont want to get his hopes up!

Jamie...it looks like you O'd to me! I agree with Bernina! :)

I meant to tell you that you have an awesome dip in your chart Impatient. I agree, symptom spotting just drives me bonkers and everything I've ever thought could possibly be early pregnancy signs have just turned into AF. But, heartburn is a very good sign!

impatient your charts looking good hun x

jamie i think you have o'd aswell x

bernina i think we o'd on the same or around the same day yay were in the 2ww x

We got a house girls! We move in on the 30th of March. And I bought a book called getting pregnant what you need to know right now lol. Hoping all this baby prep stuff helps lol

Congrats Sweetmama!! I can remember that exciting feeling...enjoy this wonderful time of your life:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->